Bi Lateral Breast Reduction - Stockton, CA

After two wonderful kids and some weight gain my...

After two wonderful kids and some weight gain my breast suffered. My back and neck was bothering me. I decided to have a consultation with dr mabourakh. The staff was wonderful and very helpful with questions and insurance. My whole experience was wonderful and I highly recommend this facility to get a breast reduction. My healing was far better than I expected, I followed dr's orders. I was moving getting up the same day. Rested the first three days. Was able to shower myself in the third day and driving on the 4th day. Am healing nicely. Am so glad dr did my reduction and highly recommend him.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

10 stars

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Breast Reduction community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Breast Reduction community.