I'm Finally Getting It Done!!!!! Atlanta, GA $5,500 - Stockbridge, GA

I have finally decided to get a BA. I can't wait....

I have finally decided to get a BA. I can't wait. I am 39 years old, 5'7 and 130 lbs. I had my consultation last week and my PS told me that because of my body frame and the thinness of my skin that I can only go 350 cc MAX. I have seen many reviews and have read that women with my body frame and size have gone much larger. We decided to go with the high profile silicone 350 cc for a more natural look. My pre-op is on May 14th and I'd really like to ask my PS if it's possible to go to at least 400cc. He said in the consultation that if I went any larger that I might risk the implants spilling into my armpits. I don't think there's any harm in him taking a few different sizes into surgery and seeing just how much I can take without it looking unnatural. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Only 22 more days! I'm so excited!!! Will talk to...

Only 22 more days! I'm so excited!!! Will talk to my ps on the 14th of May to discuss my implant sizes. I'd really like to go at least 400cc HP silicone.

I am getting so nervous and more uncertain about...

I am getting so nervous and more uncertain about what size implant I should get. I keep reading reviews and looking at post op pics. It's confusing because everyone seems to have different results even if their measurements are similar to mine. I think that I am probably going to go with 400 cc HP silicone implants. I've called my PS and have gone to his office to ask if I could try some sizers on. They told me that I can't do that until my pre-op appt. That's 2 weeks from now. I think I'm driving myself crazy with worry. I don't want to be disappointed that they are too small after I've spent so much money. Am I the only one that has gone through this much worry and anxiety or is this completely normal? I went shopping today to buy sports bras for after my surgery but I have no idea how big I'm going to be. I still have 21 days before my BA. this waiting really stinks.

So I'm 1 week away from my pre op and 2 weeks away...

So I'm 1 week away from my pre op and 2 weeks away from surgery. I couldn't be more uncertain about the size I want to go. I think between 350cc HP and 400cc. I still am so undecided! I wish all you girls out there that have been trough this already can give me some advice. What questions should I ask in my pre op appointment. PLEASE HELP!

Well ladies, I have 9 days until my BA. My pre-op...

Well ladies, I have 9 days until my BA. My pre-op is tomorrow and I have so many questions to ask my PS. I feel so much anxiety over this. I used to feel nothing but excitement but as the day draws nearer I'm quite nervous. I wonder if this is normal. My breast width is 12.5 cm and I think I want to go with 400cc HP rather the the 350cc he suggested at my consult. I called his office today to make sure that they would have the sizers that I want to try on. They told me that my PS won't go with a size that is unhealthy for me which I can respect however, I feel that 400cc's will be ok. We'll see what he says tomorrow. Another thing I worry about is how much more will I weigh once I get the implants. I am very picky about my weight. I have so many questions and feel so much anxiety over all this. I have waited my entire adult life to get implants. Now that it is finally here I feel nothing but uncertainty. Does anyone else feel like this?

So I had my pre op and my PS and I decided on the...

So I had my pre op and my PS and I decided on the Mentor 400cc HP! I'm really excited! I got all my meds and instructions. 8 more days!!!! What else will I need after surgery? Any suggestions?

Well 7 more days!!! I posted some more before pics...

Well 7 more days!!! I posted some more before pics and a couple with 375cc rice sizers. I like the look at 375 and with my 400cc HP going under the muscle I'll lose about 10% so I'll be just a tad bigger than these photos I'm thinking! I can't wait!!!! Anyone else getting their BA next week?

Two more days!!!!!

So, two more nights and I wake up to get my BA!!!! I'm nervous and excited!!!! I am going 400cc Mentor HP! I hope this will make me a full C small D. Only time will tell now. I have all my prescriptions and supplies that I need for after surgery. Surgery is at 12:30 on Wednesday. I bought several bras for after surgery. I got the Ahh bra and the Genie bra and quite a few other sports bras. My surgeon is sending me home in a surgical bra that he says I'll have to wear 24/7 for three weeks. I hope I can still wear my dresses for work without it showing. Oh, I am sooooo excited! I will post after pics as soon as possible. Good luck to all you ladies going into surgery this week. See you on the other side!!! :-)

20 more hours to go!!!!

So, I have pretty much finished up work for the day and I can't believe it's the night before. I am so nervous and excited. I'm more nervous about the pain afterwards than anything. I know I've had 4 kids and three of them were c-sections so I should be able to handle this right? I have everything ready to go. Meds, supplies, new bras....now all I need are the boobs! Most everyone that knows me knows that I am getting a BA and everyone has been super supportive. My only concern is going out into public around acquaintances. My kids last week of school is next week and I have to attend some end of school activities. I'm a little nervous about the stares that I'm sure I'm going to get. Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with going out into public right after their BA?

Today is the day!!!!

So, I slept ok. I had planned on sleeping in until 8am but here I am at 6am and I can't go back to sleep. I don't have to be to the surgery center until 12:30 pm. Surprisingly, I am calm and not nervous. Just ready to get this done and over with. I hate that I can't have my morning coffee. If I feel up to it today I'll post after pics. Wish me luck ladies....see you on the other side.

1day post op.....interesting.....

So, they are settling in nicely. Are they big enough? I'm still uncertain!!!!

What a whirlwind of emotions....

What a whirlwind of emotions I have been through over the past week. I was not prepared for the emotional ups and downs that I would be experiencing after this surgery. Let me start by saying that surgery went well and flawless. When I woke up I was in the most extreme pain and I could barely breathe. I had to eat 7 crackers before I could take my pain meds. The ride home was horrible. Every bump and turn was extremely painful. I went to my boyfriends moms house and went to bed until the following day. Surprisingly I felt a ton better the next day and was up and about talking and moving around quite well. Then on Friday it all caught up to me and I was throwing up uncontrollably and had body aches everywhere and a low grade fever. I called my PS and he assured me that everything was fine and to call him should I have any more problems. THe next day I wanted to go home so I could be in my own house. My boyfriend took me to his house where I stayed through the weekend. I was able to get up and around pretty well but by Monday I was vomiting again and I still hadn't been able to go to the bathroom even after the stool softeners that I took. Every day has been an emotional roller coaster for me. I have asked myself over and over why did I do this to myself and how could I have put myself through this. Not to mention the implants feel so foreign to me and all I can say is I want to feel normal again. Has anyone felt this way before? I haven't gotten to the point where I feel like it's worth it yet. All my friends say that I look great and that I look very natural. As a whole I feel satisfied with my results I just want to get off of this emotional roller coaster of second guessing my decision.

Just added new pics

Things are getting better. I'm starting to feel more comfortable with my new look but I have to say I'm 9 days post op and I'm still pretty exhausted and drained. I also think I gained a few pounds however I'm happy to say that I'm starting to feel like its all going to be worth it. I haven't gotten any comments from anyone on my results. Should I be insulted? Lol!

2 weeks post op

So I'm two weeks post op and I'm getting much better! I think the girls look much better with each passing day and I'm very happy with the results.
Dr. Larry Gross

You are looking great :)
Thank you. I am so happy with the results. I am in a 34D now. Woo hoo!!!!!
You are not alone! I have definitely had my ups and downs but just remember this pain/ being really dependent/ constipation will get better. About the constipation... I think that was the worst part for me. I really did sooo many things to try to go but I just had to stop taking my pain meds and then take stool softners. I'm on post day 7 too and I'm still emotional. I keep saying that i just want to be normal again but after I continuously read other reviews, I know that we'll be there soon enough! I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling this way. I hope time flies for us! Hang in there and keep us posted! I'm sure part of this emotional rollercoaster is our hormones as well. Our bodies are going through a big change. :)
THANKS FOR THE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT!!!!
Yay, tomorrow is the day! So happy for you! About your last post, you are going to be surprised how easy it is to cover the girls up after with clothes. Zip ups are good cause the zipper in bulky and sometimes has a mind of its own. I got a nice long sleeve Champion zip up from Target and it is thin and I find I wear that a lot cause I can zip it or unzip if it is warmer. Be confident and try some stuff on when you feel better but you will be super surprised how easy they are to hide if you need to or want to at first. You can look at my profile and there is a pic on there with my zip up and you can't really tell and they aren't HUGE. My friend has told me several times that the size fits me well and looks natural. And that is what I was going for. I couldn't be more pleased with them and I know you are doing to be so happy to feel like you again! Smiles!!!!
G
Good luck Wednesday! It's super exciting to finally be there and have it done. I am 3 weeks post op tomorrow and felling better every day. I got the same as R2013, 425 HP Silicone Mentor unders. Take care and make sure to rest and you will feel better if you stick to the surgical bra for as long as you can.
Good luck. That's awesome! I got 425 HP silicone mentor and I'm a little over 17 days po and I'm a 36D. So I think you will get what you are looking for w the 400s. I just got the genie bra to wear at night and it is great!!! Best of luck. Congrats!!!
Does the Genie bra give you enough support at night? It seems like it would be more comfortable.
Its pretty comfy. I wore it last night. I'm in my super uncomfortable phase so any comfort is nice right now ;) did you get a size larger than normal? I'm finding bras that are s m l xl that I normally was a m and now a lg.
I'm also on Wednesday. 7am! ahhh!
This is my last weekend before my BA! Only 3 more days! I can hardly wait. I'm getting a little nervous about the pain but I think in the long run it'll be worth it. I've gotten all my meds and my supplies that I need. I am ready!!! Anyone else going in on Wednesday?
I am Thursday!!!! Can't believe it!!
My stats are similar to yours & I'm in a similar position too. My doc doesn't want to go beyond 350... even said I may just get 325. *sigh* Glad your doc came around! :) Best wishes for a speedy recovery & quick dropping & fluffing!
I am getting BA on 5/23!!!!! I have been updating my page but I don't get a lot of responses! So excited! Pre Op tomorrow!!
I know you're excited!!! I am too! I can hardly believe I'm only a week away. You'll have to keep me updated on your progress after surgery. I'll be posting after pics just as soon as I can. Good luck! :-)
Looking good. I got 425 and love love love them. They are HP also.
Yours look great! What is your breast width? Mine is 12.5 and I asked my PS if I could go with 425cc and he said 400cc was the max. He said I don't want to end up with a double boob look. Just curious. How many days post op are you? I'm so excited I can barely concentrate on anything else!
My bw is 12-12.5. I originally wanted to go 450 but my max was 425. I went into surgery and my PS and I were totally on the same page and to the understanding that I wanted 425 but knew the possibility of 400 being for me. If I did 450, I would of run into problems. I know my PS did a lot of measuring and the length from my middle neck by my collar bone down to my nipples had a lot to play into what size was good for me. And honestly there isn't much difference in 25ccs. I would of been happy with 400's too. I am a full D right now as I am settling in. I am 12 days PO and just had my 2nd PO appt and the girls and my PS all said I looked like I was 3 weeks out when I'm not even 2. Do you know if your PS does the band or what his after surgery process is? I have been really strict with myself and making sure I follow all my PS orders and I think it is paying off. I'm so pleased. I remember when all I could think and talk about was boobs, but it doesn't end after you get them...lol. Most of my conversations with my husband are about how I love my boobs. Haha!!!
What do you mean by his after surgery process? I don't know what the band is either so I guess he doesn't do it. I know my post op appt is three weeks after my surgery. I thought that was a long time after surgery especially since I've read that a lot of women have seen their PS 2-3 times within that time frame.
That does seen like a long time. I'm 13 days and have been twice. What I mean is like massaging vs no massaging, what you can and cannot wear. The band is a strap that you wear to help drop faster. All drs have completely different ways of doing their process. If he is scheduling you 3 weeks out make sure your clear before surgery what to expect and what you can and cannot do in those 3 weeks. You will do great. Oh and I don't think I lost too much volume going under muscle so 400 will look great on you :) when is your date?
My date is 5/22. I was told I had to wear a sports bra 24/7 for three weeks minimum. I can't lift more than five lbs in the first week. He said 6 weeks post op I should be able to get back to life as usual. I haven't heard of the band. I'll ask about that for sure. He also said not to get to used to my boobs and the way they look for at least two weeks. He says lots of women fall in love with the size only to be disappointed once they've settled.
You sound ready :) so exciting. This site has showed me how different doctors do things. And I think it has some to do with how they actually do the surgery. If he is recommending no more than 400 then I would go with that. They do swell and it is different every day, it's kind of amazing how every day in recovery can be different. So happy for you :)
            good luck for your upcoming sugery
Thank you! I'm so excited!!!!