Still Waiting Final Results - Seattle/Tacoma

I am still waiting final results, but I'm...

I am still waiting final results, but I'm happy I did it, although I think I would have went for the facelift rather then the LSL, if I had known the outcome, I think it would have been worth the extra$, but this procedure was suppose to be safer that is why I went with it.I also wish I could let people email me, but for some reason my link to my ID must not be working. sorry I would love to share b4 and after.

I was asked by dianne at real self to leave...

I was asked by dianne at real self to leave additional info, from my experience.so here goes.It has been 4 months today.my dr filled in some of the wrinkles with restylane,which helped alot,and except for the turkey waddle still left under my chin, I definately look better then b4 I had it done.Still numbness along my ears, but nothing bothersome.I am not sorry I did it, still trying to decide if I want him to fix the waddle, I need more info to make up my mind.My dr is doing the fine tuning at no cost to me.I still would have went for the real facelift, had I known everything about LSL..In my opinion, I don't think the facelift is any more risky then the LSL..I had 1/2 face makeup on be pic.:)didn't help.:)

I think I'm happy I did it, still waiting...

I think I'm happy I did it, still waiting resluts. My dr was a head and neck surgeon as well as facial plastic surgeon.

It has not been painful at all.

I threw up when they took the bandage off after 48 hrs. I looked awful, but am looking better evryday. I have pic if anyone wants to see.

still brusing lumps pulling of the skin looks like wrinkles, its been 13 days

I think it was worth it, but don't know for sure yet.I wouldn't recommend my dr only because there are some areas of concern still.

Thank you for your comments - as I am considering a Lifestyle lift. Something else - it's 'would have gone' not 'would have went'. It's 'I went to the doctor yesterday, but I would have gone today had I known his office was closed yesterday.'
I live in the Ft Lauderdale area. I am 61 years young, and I am considering having the Lifestyle procedure done. Has anyone had the LL surgery through the Ft Lauderdale, Fl office. If so, please send your comments, your doctor's name and if you are satisfied with the results. Thank you for your comments
To Jan K - I had the surgery (Lift, platysmaplasty and Lipo) in Fort Lauderdale on April 30 by Dr. Zeichner but he is no longer there. I am 68 years young - and the results are dramatic. I am very pleased. However, the procedure was more than I expected and I didn't like being wide awake because you can hear (and smell) everything. It does hurt - and I looked awful for about 10 days - but then the swelling and discoloration were mostly gone. I still have numbness in front of both ears but I consider that a minor inconvenience. On the whole - I am pleased. Just don't think it will be easy. It is not easy but, in my case, definitely worth it.
Be patient... per your request we helped you remove your photos from your review. Note also we changed your username to a much more manageable length "Be patient"
I had my LSL on 1/19/09. I still have numbness along the ears, and I sometimes feel like someone is pulling my face (like when your ponytail is too tight) but it goes away. My sutures are not completely dissolved yet. I think there is a subtle difference in my jawline and my jowls are not as pronounced. I had my naso labial folds filled with Perlane (sp?) last week and the results are very dramatic. The doctor who did my Perlane told me that even the best plastic surgeons fail on the naso labial folds and she recommended to fill them so to complement my LSL results and I am so happy I decided to do it. The Perlane results is up to 2 years. Recognizing that what the LSL did was to remove some skin and adjust the muscle underneath, I had a Fraxel peel to make my skin smoother. I also did a Thermage to boost my collagen production. I know it sounds too much but I wanted my results to last longer and I believe that not one procedure can give me the best possible results I am looking for. I sm not convinced the LSL gave me the result I was hoping for. It gave me a cleaner jawline but it did not do anything for the naso-labial folds. So my point is that LSL cannot stand on its own. If you want to look fully rejuvenated, you should be ready to complement the LSL procedures with fills and peels. Even the doctor who did my LSL told me, when I made a comment that my naso-labial folds did not go away that those will have to be filled. So the infomercial does not tell us that the "after" images are enhanced by fillers, or in my case, a filler, a peel, and a non-surgical procedure to wrap it all up. All the best to all!
I did reply to this post, but donot know it realself will post the drs name, you can emil me direct and i can send it to you if they don't
Hi be patient... We didn't receive your reply for some reason but if you'd like we can update the review with your doctor's info. Thanks, --Sharon
who was your surgeon?
I just came back from my dr, it has been, almost 4 months. It is getting better as far as the pulling, it has relaxed but now it has slipped down to my neck, so I have a turkey waddle, but still it is better then b4, definately. I can't pull up hardly any skin on my face , now, b4 I had "ALOT" of skin to pull up, but even though it is better, I still would have gone with a real face lift.I am not sorry I did it though,the dr said he could fix the turkey waddle, but it would leave a scar, so I chose to live with the waddle.at least I didn't get disfigured.so I don't want to push my luck.
PEOPLE!!!!! I have had 3 requests to send my b4 and after pictures, I can not do that without an email address. click on my name and send me your email address if you want to see the pictures. Thankyou
if you would send me your email I am happy to send you b4 pic and after.The very most important part is a good dr. that makes all the difference.and I would suggest getting the first appoitnment of the day..
I was wondering if I could see some before and after pics of you. I am thinking of giving this to my mom as a present. However, hear these horror stories and it makes me question it. You seem in the middle so I want to hear what you have to say. Thanks!
can i get pictures also
I had the lsl done April 2008 and i don't regret it at all .I had lost weight so fast the first place to show up was the face and neck of course. I had absolutely no pain what so ever. I took 2 pain pills after the surgery and that was it. It does take time so don't get upset. I look in the mirror and think sometime did this really work and then i get my pictures of my daughters wedding out and Christmas pictures out and say yes this surgery was worth every penny and YES I would do it again but my daughter and best friend who kept me iced down could never go through this again. So I guess I will have to wait and see what the future years bring. I had the best Dr. and assist. I have a friend going in December to have this done so he really thinks it was an improvement. also try different make-up .The best so for I have found is Jane Iredale mineral make-up or Clinique.. well give your self 6 months like the Dr. said and I think you will be happy. susie
Thank you for this, I was having one of those days but like you I go back to my b4 pictures and am not sorry i did it.Even a little pulling on oneside is better then b4.
I was inspired by your comment as I did my lifestyle lift this January 19 2009 and I keep looking at my face to see if in fact there is a change and I am consumed with thoughts that perhaps the doc just cut the skin and stitched it back on without doing anything; after all I did not feel anything during the surgery. I still do not see where I have changed dramatically but I see a subtle softness on my naso-labial area and jowls, nothing dramatic like the infomercial though! LOL I am still very numb by the hairline and it feels hard on that area and just outside my ears. Otherwise, no one could tell that I had something done. But this is because 4 years ago, I had a dramatic result with a midface lift. If I could do it all over again, I would have done a full facelift so that I do not have to come out with results that is "lacking." Otherwise, I am happy at least if I do not get the results that I thought I would get that I did not get disfigured. I will give myself 6 months as you said! To maintain my results, I invested in a galvanic spa system to make sure my skin stays supple after my procedures. Here is to the continued beauty of women and men too!