Cellulaze treatment... and I need it bad!

I'm 43, married with five kids. To me I'm...

I'm 43, married with five kids. To me I'm beautiful, but my legs are horrible. I am getting the back and side of my legs done. I will be very disappointed if it doesn't work. The doctor board certified and appears to have experience with cellulaze and have done many in the past, but I will be his first on African Americans. We will see... I will keep you posted.

Celluze - 3/6/14

I was initially scheduled for my first round 3/17, but decided to move it up sooner. I the got the back of my thighs, and one butt chick done... it was not painful at all. I was in and out and drove home in 2 hours traffic w/out pain. Later that night I had a little, just a little stingy pain here and there, but totally tolerable.. I took tylenol although I was given vicodin for pain, but I didn't take any. Today I'm at work w/out meds.... and my procedure was yesterday. I go for my front/side 3/17/14.. I hope my results go as I hope. I will be very disappointed if it doesn't.. VERY!

2 days since my procedure

It's been a little more than 48 hours since my procedure and I am HAPPY so far. No pain... really didn't need any pain medicine. I did took tylenol the first night as I was afraid the little tiny pain I had was going to get worse. The swelling is about 70% gone and the dent that was in my butt is 40% gone already.... I really see improvement as well on the back of my legs. All in just two days. I can't wait to see in seven days. I took a shower for the first time today wanted to remove the markings the doctor made to see my legs better.... (i didn't want to shower yesterday as i didn't want to remove my spanx until 48 hours) I feel the longer it's stays compressed the better. After my shower I was able to see little bruising, just a little. I can say close to known. The bruising yesterday was darker than today, so it's getting better... no worries on that. I will post until I'm totally happy, but I can say I can wear a thong RIGHT NOW with the little results w/confidence... Until again.

2nd Procedure

Day 9 and still seeing results. All swelling is gone and tolerable noticeable pain in lower back of my left thigh, but I'm happy. Monday, 3/17, getting sides and front done. My first procedure was practically painless and after no pain medicine was needed. I just felt a little nauseous the next day. Monday my doctor will confirm what I'm seeing. I will post pictures no later than 12 weeks. I'm hoping to get before pictures from my doctor because I dont have any. Until next time...

cellulaze - second round

Today I got my front and sides done... painless. I was checking email, texting, and dosing off the entire time. He began around 9:15a and finish 12:50p. AND went to work right after... YES I DID! I went to work and had no pain. The front of my legs have improved... not dramatic, but it's only been a couple of weeks. Would I do it again, Yes. and would I go to work, Yes!
Dr. Berman

He is a very nice board certified surgeon. I'm happy with my decision to let him preform my procedure as he is very skilled in cellulaze. . Thank you Dr Berman... I adore you Rose, Cheryl, and Sharon you're the best!

The bruising I see I've had before from iron burns and they went away. I'm somewhat confident these would too. Do you tend to leave scaring after bruising or acne? but, I truly will let you know.... hope your discoloration goes away soon.... Have you tried fading cream/or cocoa butter.
Please be careful about making this decision. I'm black too and got this done but it left horrible burn discoloration on my legs
Welcome! Glad your here!! We all have something that we don't like right...happy for you that you took the steps towards resolving your concern. When is your treatment scheduled?