Botox for Axillary Hyperhydrosis - Sterling, VA

I've been dealing with excessive underarm sweat...

I've been dealing with excessive underarm sweat since I was a teenager. People who don't suffer from this horrible curse truly have no idea what it's like to live with it on a daily basis. I've tried EVERY product known to man to help cure this, to no avail. "Clinical" protection products were no match to my sweat. Being that I'm in sales and interface with clients on a daily basis, something had to give.

So after doing a little research, I decided to give it a shot. I iced both armpits for 30 prior to the treatment, but couldn't quite get them numb. I was very surprised that it didn't matter - the pain from the needle was minimal at best. All in all the procedure was extremely easy. About 5 days after the treatment, my underarms were bone dry, which I can expect for the next 5 - 6 months. I am thrilled that I finally found a treatment that actually works! It may be expensive, but in my estimation it's totally worth the cost twice a year.

I'm so glad to hear the Botox worked well for you!! I'm not sure if you are aware, but there is also a treatment called Miradry to help with Hyperhydrosis. If you get to a point that you want to consider alternatives to the Botox that might be worth researching.

Please keep us posted on how long the Botox lasts for you!!