Mom of a 4 Yr Old. I Am a Wide Person. I Workout but my Belly Hangs over in my Lower Ab Section. - Staten Island, NY

I just want to speed the process up, i work out...

I just want to speed the process up, i work out with a trainer twice a week and i run almost every day abt 2-1/2 miles so far. Tummy is just out of control. So i am here getting my treatments done as i type. Upper, lower & back fat. Be back soon to tell more about my recovery and results. So far my experience is amazing

CS Update!

I'm 2 days in, i feel totally fine . Just some bruising and tenderness on my spots. Still a bit numb kinda like when you go to the dentist but its at the wearing off stage. Using arnica for bruising. Other than that i'm just peachy. Going to strap on my waist trainer (tummy gurdle if you will) . Update in a few days..

CS update part 2

So i am 5 days post CS. Last night i had some weird feelings in my back fat area that i did. I dont't know if it was from laying up right on my back in bed or general symptoms after CS. I felt like i was being pricked in this area with a fine needle or toothpick! It was annoying then that feeling turned into itching. Nothing major just a few times i scratched . No need to topical itch cream. One side of my back fat area was also twitching on its own. Kind of like when you get an eyelash twitch/ eye twitch. Very weird. Then i remembered , when i was getting my back done on one side this same side. It was twitching on its own while the machine was on me. It was weird. So i don't know why this is happening. I am hoping its the fat breaking down and leaving that area lol! I am still numb slightly ....
Gloria Castelluci

She is amazing, very sweet, makes you feel right at home. She has extreme knowledge on CS.