Mom of a 4 Yr Old. I Am a Wide Person. I Workout but my Belly Hangs over in my Lower Ab Section. - Staten Island, NY

I just want to speed the process up, i work out...

I just want to speed the process up, i work out with a trainer twice a week and i run almost every day abt 2-1/2 miles so far. Tummy is just out of control. So i am here getting my treatments done as i type. Upper, lower & back fat. Be back soon to tell more about my recovery and results. So far my experience is amazing

CS Update!

I'm 2 days in, i feel totally fine . Just some bruising and tenderness on my spots. Still a bit numb kinda like when you go to the dentist but its at the wearing off stage. Using arnica for bruising. Other than that i'm just peachy. Going to strap on my waist trainer (tummy gurdle if you will) . Update in a few days..

CS update part 2

So i am 5 days post CS. Last night i had some weird feelings in my back fat area that i did. I dont't know if it was from laying up right on my back in bed or general symptoms after CS. I felt like i was being pricked in this area with a fine needle or toothpick! It was annoying then that feeling turned into itching. Nothing major just a few times i scratched . No need to topical itch cream. One side of my back fat area was also twitching on its own. Kind of like when you get an eyelash twitch/ eye twitch. Very weird. Then i remembered , when i was getting my back done on one side this same side. It was twitching on its own while the machine was on me. It was weird. So i don't know why this is happening. I am hoping its the fat breaking down and leaving that area lol! I am still numb slightly ....
Gloria Castelluci

She is amazing, very sweet, makes you feel right at home. She has extreme knowledge on CS.

How are you doing now? Please let us know if you've gotten results. :)
Any updates??
Hi wear did you have it done who was the doctor. Thanks Kathy
I am consider this in a few months to perfect my one flank that is not the s a me size as the other after liposuction. Pls keep us updated.
So far so good, i cannot complain. This for sure beats taking risks of going under the knife for those like myself who are terrified. The most ive felt was feeling like a had a tuff workout or being on my period. Itchy in the area at times, some funny tingling like wearing bengay or icy hot. But thats it. As for results i won't see any for about 6 weeks to 3 months. Thats the nerve racker .. Grrrr. The waiting game.
I have to agree the waiting is the worst. I keep thinking this isn't going to work because of some of the stories I read on here. I hope I have some good news to report in 6 weeks!
I like to read other ppl journey after a procedure but it is still hard to gauge bcz everybody is different with tolerance to pain, expectations, and such. I am reading with interest. You seem to be about my size in weight mass so thought it might be good comparison. Pls keep posting.
I am a week in now as of today. My back area is still numb , not completely but numb. My lower abs the same. As for my upper abs i have feeling there. We shall see. The waiting game *sigh* hope this works i spent a pretty Hefty amount.
I will continue to keep posting @coloradomaiden
Have you seen any difference?
She said if I would like to I could but since I had my back roll and flanks done I should be fine. I'm thinking of doing the abs in a couple months so then maybe hen I will. Appointment went great, not sore at all. Just hoping and praying I see some great results. I will post pics soon! Can't wait to see your progression!
Did your office tell you to wear a girdle? I specifically asked my office and they said to wait until the swelling went down to wear one!
No they did not tell me to wear one. I had asked and they said it cannot hurt. So i have been wearing a latex girdle that i had started wearing 3 weeks prior
Good luck! I am having mine tomorrow.
Good luck to you. Come back and let me know how it went. You will be fine. The first initial suction is really annoying , a bit scary only bc you don't know what to expect. 5 mins later your comfty....