Consult for Cellulaze - Staten Island, NY

I went for a consult with Dr.decorato of staten...

I went for a consult with Dr.decorato of staten island to treat my pretty severe cellulite. He said I'm an excellent candidate and that I should have a wonderful result. I can't wait since this is currently my biggest body complaint. I am scheduling the procedure for next month

Ok. So I had the procedure yesterday. All I'm...

Ok. So I had the procedure yesterday. All I'm gonna say us it HURT!! Is better have some awesome results after gointhrough that. They put me in an xlarge compression garment bc they didn't have a large. I think I've belong in a medium so I'm freaking out. Isn't the garment supposed to be tight?? I'm not happy right now :(

So today is 3 weeks since my procedure,...

So today is 3 weeks since my procedure, unfortunately I am actually still pretty sore, and pretty disappointed with the fact that I look exactly the same. Bruising and swelling r much better but my cellulite remains. I am so afraid this isn't going to work for me...and I am HATING this compression garment ugh
Dr. Decorato

Wait for smart lipo or cellulaze?
They put you under local I wish I waited to write my review I was bragging about how great it was cause at the time the brusing was gone and I was actually crying it was all gone and I was in amazement. Then what I didn't know was when the swelling went down the cellulite came back in full nasty force lol. Just my luck
Omg 5 sizes?!?!? Wow! Do they put you under for smart lipo or is it local?

I'm doing well after day 1 going to write my full review later!
It truly is. I am just starting to believe it magically disappears. I had smart lipo done on my inner and outer thighs and 2 days later I was down 5 sizes so I'm finding this hard to believe that in 3 more weeks it will be gone when it looks like such horrific shit right now lol :-)
I sent the nurse my photos yesterday saying I was unhappy an I want to come in asap no one has gotten back to me. They did tell me 6 months also very upsetting it's to the point also I check every day praying a fairy came in over night and wiped it all away. I live in ct and I'm 34 what about you.
Grlygerl, oh boy !!! I know soo upsetting I feel the same way, I live on long island and I'm 35, the waiting is so annoying!!!! The only thing we can do is wait!!! But def keep me posted on what happens!
Dr Bruce Katz in manhattan just Mad I wasted 3 k on velashape. Paid off that card then charged 3900 for cellulaze I have one more month which I doubt it will magically vanish if it's been over 2 months already but well see when I return from Aruba they will just do it over and my summer will suck wearing that hot ass damn gurdle again. Cellulite sucks
Omg grlygirl, it's maresey56, I feel the same way!!! I will be 2 months soon, I saw dr Katz on the 23rd and he said I have to wait 6 months cause it takes that long to see the maximum results, he doesn't even want to see again till then! My one leg is still swollen and doesn't look that great but I def have a significant amount cellulite in some areas maybe not as much as when I started but def not what I was hoping for! I'm going away on the 26th of June , exactly 3 months after procedure I was hoping to see some improvement, I have to say since I saw dr Katz over 3 weeks ago , I haven't see much change at all, each day it looks the same to me!! If I have a retouch I will wait till I reach the 6 month mark, keep in touch cause we both are going through the same thing, I just hope it works for us!!!
Omg grly I feel so bad! Well keep the faith in the three months, they swear it really does take that long to see the final result, hopefully that's the case with u as well. But I totally understand the frustration...who was ur doc again? The nerve on him for charging for a retouch, when its his mistake...r they serious???? Hang in there

Almostfamous..hope everything went well today, can't wait to read ur review!

LaLa...thanks ur review with pics and all.was super helpful..it sounds like u went thru hell! Ugh, the things we go thru for beauty I swear. I can't help but be a little discouraged, but as u said, any improvement def helps..
I feel so bad girly! Was yours really bad?
Not that bad but bad enough to want it done. They said lots of people get retouches but of course not until after I got it done when I complained and asked about it they said it was 895.00 for anetioliolgist fee. The stuff that knocks you out. That's what costs 895.00
I just sent the office my now pics and I'm waiting to hear back on when I can go in to have it done again. They said 3 months full results well I don't see the cellulite vanishing in 1 month so I'm going back end of June to have it done yet once again. SO PISSED. Hope yours turns out great. Glad it's over with. Here I come Aruba with my cellulite GRR
Just got finished!!!! I'm going to post a full review
Actually just called the office. I posted my reviews saying how happy I was and it's because the bruising was gone but they were still swollen. It's been over 2 months and I am just discusted. They say it takes 3 months and I don't see the cellulite magically disappearing in one more month. They also don't tell you it's 895.00 for a retouch. I just called the office and sent my now pictures to the head nurse asking when I can come in for my re touch. We are our worst critic but was laying out today with a girlfriend and I had her take my photos and I looked at them and I wanted to vomit. It looks better in certain lights without the natural light but in the sunlight it's unbearable. And I'm leaving next sat for Aruba that's why I got it done march 19 th since they say 3 months for full results. Well it's been over 2 now and nothing. So I will be having it done in June AGAIN. When I return. I hope your doctor did a better job but my doc I thought was the best around. I need to delete my great result post :-(
LaLa, how exciting, how did it go? Did u find it painful.as well, cause I was cursing like.crazy lol...was ur cellulite severe? Mine.was pretty bad, I think he said just shy of a grade 3...I'm sure it'll work, I'm now just kinda fearing that the results will not meet my expectations...I guess any improvement is better than nothing, but spending 6 grand for cellulite I would like it to be gone...hopefully we stay positive and it works! ........almostfamous...thank u! Good luck!
I actually posted a review with my before pics so you can see for yourself - he said some of it was grade 2, but the inner thighs, which is the area I HATED and always had even though I'm in my 20's, was a grade 3 - i def cursed A LOT during the numbing that was the WORST but then I also got smart lipo on my back and arms so he rolled me over and, let me tell you I was shaking i was in so much pain - not from the lipo or the cellulaze, but from being on my front and laying on my just operated on legs - Dr. Decarao was baffled - he said he's never seen or heard anyone going through that, he even called the people at cellulaze and smartlipo - im the first instance, lucky me. I'm also sure it will work although not likely up to my expectations, but we are our own worst critics...I just want normal legs that I dont have to always worry about covering up you know?...so if i can show them off a bit more then i guess its worth it - I have my fingers crossed for all of us!
Chief and Marsey hang in there! Be patient and it WILL work! Xo
Chiefette - I got mine yesterday by Dr. Decarato and my biggest fear is that it wont work - I really really hope you start seeing results.
Maresey, thank u for posting, that actually really helped me relax bc I was starting to really worry. I keep reading posts about people seeing almost immediate results as well, and since my cellulite was bad, I started to assume its possible this procedure simply didn't work for me. My doc said the same to me as yours pretty much he said to allow 3 months. I was hoping to look good for summer, had i known the healing was such a grueling process, i would have booked this back in Feb...how long did your doc make u wear the garment? Mines driving me nuts at this point...lol........Megan, thank u for your supportive post as well :)

chiefette, I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling discouraged. I don't blame you, but hopefully like maresey56 said its just a matter of giving it the time it needs, so hoping, hoping, hoping that is the case for you both!! Please continue to keep us updated. Its so important that we hear from people who are experiencing different things with the procedure.

Sending you a hug & hoping things start to improve.

I had the entire back of the thighs and also saddlebag area, and a touch on the butt

Hi chiefette, I just read your post today may 15 , I had the procedure done on march 26th and I still have swelling , more in one leg than the other , I know how u are feeling, but this procedure takes time to see results, well that's at least what I'm hoping , I only see minimal results and believe me I am very discouraged , but my dr told me that I shouldnt see results for at least 3 to 6 months, so I need to be patient , you can read my review , I had it done with dr Bruce Katz, my legs def are not where I want them to be , and I do get discouraged when I read other peoples post and they say their legs look so good one week later, I don't get it, my dr said your swollen for months that's why you can't see the final result, Im just waiting the 6 months and then I will give my final review on this procedure. So I just wanted you to know that I know how you feel, I'm in the same boat you are!!!!!! Let's just keep our fingers crossed that we will get great results, and that it was worth all the money we spent!!! Feel free to contact me anytime.

Great! Did you have a large area done?
Well I went for a post op today and my doc did say sometimes it gets worse before it gets better..he said it will take some time and allow the healing process to work . The bruising was terrible but is almost gone, and the swelling is much better as well :) guess I can't complain!
A week in is early though! How are you healing? What's your bruising and swelling update?