Stage 2 Compression Garment for Back/flank Liposuction

I had alot of "back fat" causing ugly...

I had alot of "back fat" causing ugly rolls when I wore a 2-piece bathing suit. I live across the street from the beach, so I frequently wear a bathing suit. I had lipo on my abdomen before and loved those results so I thought I would do it again. I am about 5 days post-op and when I remove the compression gament I can already tell that things should turn out well - and I want to do all I can to make sure that happens.

My doctor wants me to wear a lighter compression garment for weeks 2-6. He wasn't much help to me in trying to figure out what garment to buy though. I need coverage on my back from just above my bra line to about mid-hip which makes finding a garment hard too. There are a lot of companies selling "Stage 2" garments. He suggested I buy Spanx, but I was reading that the compression is minimal with those.

Do you think Spanx or even an UnderArmor compression tank top provides enough compression? Do you recommend a brand/style for my particular area of need?

I have had other procedures with him and all turned out very well. His "bedside manner" and staff are all great too.

Are all of these garments bought online only? Can they be bought at regular retail stores? Also, CLF...since you have had both procedures (back and abdomen)...is it true that the back is more painful than the stomach region? Thank you for the feedback.
where did you get the surgery, im planning to get mine done in a couple of months ! thanks
My Mom and I both had a tummy tuck with lipo and after we were done with our first stage binder we wore the Shapeez Unbelievabra. Its a combo bra/body slimmer that smooths all back buges and I found it was very comfortable and had just enough compression to keep the afternoon swelling down. It's great because now that my tummy is flat, I certainly don't want to have back rolls to worry about. Don't you hate that?
I am thinking of getting Lipo done, and you seem happy with your results, can you email me rebekahm5@gmail.com the contact details of your DR.
Thanks for the tip kate5. I checked both out. Unbelievabra has too much bra for me. Sassybax looks just like the Spanx Slim Cognito tank so I thought I would order it, but it was on back order! (BTW, It would have been about $4.00 more than Spanx with shipping included) Anyway, I have the Spanx item now and really like it especially the removeable underwire feature since I have to keep this thin on 24/7 for a few weeks yet. At this point, for my type of liposuction (back/flank area)I would recommend the Spanx Slim Cognito tank for both comfort and support.
Check out unbelievabra and sassybax. You can find them online. I wore them before surgery and my PS says they are perfect for after surgery.
Thanks for the comments! I just ordered a Spanx Slim Cognito tank. I called Spanx and they told me Slim Cognito is their line of firm control garments. I don't need the compression on my chest, but it seemed like the best one for covering my back area. I'll let you know what I think about it. It should arrive in about a week.
I think spanx would be ok too. I bought a stage 2 garment on line from Bella Jane a Brazilian company.
I just had my thighs done and spanx was what they gave and suggested to me as well as control top pantyhose. I'm not a doctor but my understanding is that you don't need to be held in like a corset, that can cause swelling. Just something to help keep the shape that you now have. I think spanx and under armor should be fine.