Stage 2 Compression Garment for Back/flank Liposuction

I had alot of "back fat" causing ugly...

I had alot of "back fat" causing ugly rolls when I wore a 2-piece bathing suit. I live across the street from the beach, so I frequently wear a bathing suit. I had lipo on my abdomen before and loved those results so I thought I would do it again. I am about 5 days post-op and when I remove the compression gament I can already tell that things should turn out well - and I want to do all I can to make sure that happens.

My doctor wants me to wear a lighter compression garment for weeks 2-6. He wasn't much help to me in trying to figure out what garment to buy though. I need coverage on my back from just above my bra line to about mid-hip which makes finding a garment hard too. There are a lot of companies selling "Stage 2" garments. He suggested I buy Spanx, but I was reading that the compression is minimal with those.

Do you think Spanx or even an UnderArmor compression tank top provides enough compression? Do you recommend a brand/style for my particular area of need?

I have had other procedures with him and all turned out very well. His "bedside manner" and staff are all great too.