Mini Lift with Dr. Horndeski -Stafford, TX

I wanted a breast lift because I'd recently had my...

I wanted a breast lift because I'd recently had my 12-year-old saline implants removed. My breasts were pretty deflated so I wanted to get them lifted back up.

Dr Horndeski has a great office staff. They are -super- prompt at answering questions, and everyone in the office was nice. I traveled from out of town to have surgery after reading so many rave reviews on here.

Surgery went fine, the worst part was the nurse who put in the IV had to poke me a few times to get it to finally go. The anesthesiologist was very nice too. One minute I was there, and then I was gone. When I woke again I was ushered out quickly, I'd have rather laid there for a few more hours to sleep!! (Esp with that warm post-surgery blanket they give you.)

The only meds I took were the antibiotic and anti-nausea pills. I was sore but not really in pain. It felt like I'd done way too many push-ups, so it was tolerable.

So the results... I'm not sure yet. My boobs look -huge-, so I'm hoping it's some swelling that's causing it. If not, I'll have wished that I'd gotten a reduction at the same time. For those of you wanting upper-pole fullness, I totally have it! If it stays like this people are going to be swearing I have implants in there, that's how full they look. I also think that they look like I've already bottomed-out, which is disappointing.

Things I wish I knew beforehand: I found out at the pre-op consultation that Dr Horndeski said he's only been doing these UBL's for about a year.. so the jury's still out on what happens in the long run. Also when he quoted me his fee, I didn't realize it included the facility & anesthesiologist's fees.

I know I need to be patient and give things time to settle.

I'll post some pics soon

4.1.13 - Waiting is hard. I remember after I got...

4.1.13 - Waiting is hard. I remember after I got my implants that I hated the way they looked and wished I hadn't done it. I'm feeling like that now. They just don't look right to me, they feel hard, they look bottomed-out, one nipple is a dark purple/pink while the other is normal. I know it's too soon to tell but I'm feeling depressed. On top of that I've had a fever the past two days and have been super tired so I'm just feeling miserable. Right now I'm wishing I hadn't done this. :(

4.4.13 - Unfortunately I developed a small...

4.4.13 - Unfortunately I developed a small infection on part of the areola. Dr. H's staff responded quickly and got me a new prescription of antibiotics & suggested how to care for it, hopefully it goes away soon. They've even followed up since to see how I am.

I'm feeling a little better about the look now. I'm still disappointed that they aren't smaller. I feel like I look like I did before I had my implants removed - on the one hand that's good because at least I've achieved the look 'naturally', OTOH not good when I was aiming for smaller. I am completely perplexed how they "filled" in my breast area, I didn't think I had that much tissue back there.

Today when I looked at my side profile, I can tell they're already drooping a little lower. Not too surprising when I'm lugging an "F" breast size, but only one week post-surgery.

$10,000 later and I look like I did 4 months ago... meh.

4 weeks later & I'm feeling better about myself...

4 weeks later & I'm feeling better about myself and my boobs. Preop I was 30F, now I'm 30E. The left is slightly larger than the right. I am already failing the "pencil test" which is disappointing following a lift but OTOH at a size E is it really surprising?? lol. They look fuller up top but not "implant-full" (too round), and are definitely lifted nicely. The nipples aren't perfectly circular but oh well. All in all I'm *very* glad I had this done. I know earlier I wished I'd gone smaller and in a way I still do so that clothes would fit better, but now I realize that my size works well with my body (and tummy, haha).

2.5 month pics

Here is my update from the mini ubl. I wish I had the befores for comparison; my breasts look normal and not lifted (to me) but my preop was post explanation and they were deflated and saggy so really now they look great!! My only issues is the right nipple is not an even circle but that can be fixed, and there's a good 1" difference in size between the two. You can hardly see it in the pics but bras don't fit right.

Adding preop pix