Tummy Tuck and Lipo on 02/03/11 - St. Louis, MO

I just turned 40 1 week ago. my present from my...

I just turned 40 1 week ago. my present from my husband was a full tummy tuck that I have wanted for awhile. I'm very nervous and excited about the big day. I must say this website has help so much with many of my concerns and questions I have that only a person whom has gone through it already. I've read so many stories and you ladies look great. I can't wait for my big day. I plan to post my before pics a week before my surgery.

Wish me luck!!!

Today I became upset because I was told several...

Today I became upset because I was told several negative things about getting a tt. The worst comment was you could die. I'm so tired of my friends and family trying to change my mind.

I have 6 weeks before my surgery and they are losing it. Oh well, my mind is made up and I'm doing it...... Just needed to vent.

Ok,I now have 37 days until my surgery(yeah)....

Ok,I now have 37 days until my surgery(yeah). I'm becoming a little scared and nervous. The one thing I'm having a problem with already is constipation. Can anyone advise of a gental laxative.

Ok,I'm exactly (21 days) from my surgery....

Ok,I'm exactly (21 days) from my surgery. I'm so excited. I've taken pics but I'm still shy about posting them. My daughter said she was going to post them for me. I guess I will pack my bag next week. I do have a question? Since I'm having a full tt with lipo and muscle repair is 8 weeks enough off?

Ok, I have less than two weeks left before my big...

Ok, I have less than two weeks left before my big day. Boy am I ready! Still a little nervous but ready to go and get it done.

I made it! Not alot of pain but very uncomfortable...

I made it! Not alot of pain but very uncomfortable. I'm juat glad I made it. Still tired,will chat tomorrow

I can't believe it's been 4 days since my...

I can't believe it's been 4 days since my surgery. I'm so pleased with the outcome. I'm still swollen and my tubes are still in until the 18th, but it was well worth the money and time.

I even took a shower today : )
I thank this site for all the information and the people who has helped through the journey.

Today I'm 12 post op and my healing process is...

Today I'm 12 post op and my healing process is going great now that my tubes are out. I'm still swollen and bruised but the results so far are great. I was able to get into my size 6 jeans, which means I'm going to be a lot smaller once the swell hell leaves! Believe me when I say money well spent.

Ladies who are having second thoughts, what is normal. I even had them. But don't allow your negative fears keep you from being happy!! This website is the best and I love everyone I've become distance friends with.

I'm really looking forward to the trip to Tennessee with some of the ladies from this website thats being planned.

Ok, today I'm 18 days post op and my new...

Ok, today I'm 18 days post op and my new bikini is here.
I'm swollen somewhat but my daughter and friends are amazed!!!
I will post pic later on after i get home from the gym.

Today is week 3 since my surgery. I have to say...

Today is week 3 since my surgery. I have to say I'm loving the changes my body is doing. I'm still swollen and my scare is just about scab free. I've started my 30 min massage rub on the scar with cocoa butter. I'm going to post my 3 week pictures in my new bikini tomorrow. I'm so happy with the results. No muffin top or a single stretch mark!

This was the best 40th bday present I could have gotten. I have started my training again. Slowly I've started doing my 30 minute walk and simply arms workout. next week I will up my game just a little more.

Tomorrow will be my one month anniversary and...

Tomorrow will be my one month anniversary and I'm very pleased with the results as I continue to heal.Today I went shopping for a pair of slack and I'm happy to say I am a size 6 with swelling ;)

My best friend couldnt believe her eyes on how small I have gotten along with my tummy is so flat, tight, and stretch mark free.

I've also started a slow run and it felt great along with 25 push ups! I'm still healing and my scar continues to look good. I'm about to start using my cocoa 3 times a day.

Just posted my one month post op bikini pictures....

Just posted my one month post op bikini pictures. As you can see, still minor swelling, but i'm loving the outcome. I have started my intense training to finish sculpturing what my ps started. Money well spent.

Well Monday I go back to work on light duty...

Well Monday I go back to work on light duty :)
My ps feels I cans do simple jobs around the department now. I'm so excited and ready to start back being active on my job.

Well, next week will be 3 months since my surgery....

Well, next week will be 3 months since my surgery. I must say time has flown by. I am loving the new me. i am now a size 5/6 from a 9/10 and some 12. I will post pics after my daughters prom.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. K is the best! Made my process so easy. Her bedside manners are superb! I love my ps

I'm a doctor Koo patient as well...love her! And absolutely love your boobs!!!
You look fantastic!! Congrats!
You look amazing! Mine is May 12th. I can't wait, and I hope my results are like yours!! Congratulations to you!
Thanks Isabelle44, you are going to look awesome! I can't wait to see your afterwards pic. Good luck
Hells Bells you look fantastic! I can't believe your abs shining thru! that is awesome! What kind of workouts are you doing?
Lol you are so funny! All cardio! The main thing I do is side crunches and that damn ball u sit on. The only time I swell is during my monthly cycle :(

100 sit ups a day faithfully!
Hi. Ur two months or so.. Are i still having swelling and how does the 6s pant feel?
Little to no swelling and I'm loving the new size. I'm working out 5 days a week again and I'm so happy to see my six pack starting :)
Hard work but it's worth it. I will post pic this weekend. How r u doing.
CAN'T WAIT to see your updated pics. It is amazing how much I am mirroring your recovery process in looks of the belly.
I bet you look FABULOUS!!
I'm really glad to hear you are doing so much better. I prayed for you. And I must say you look great! I will post pic soon.
You hang in there sexy mama! Whoo hoo
I'm doing great. I'm 19 days post op.
My daughter is also graduating HS in June!
I'm so happy I'm back to walking straight! I try to keep my binder on 24/7. However the few days Hubby and I went out I had it off. My clothes fit SO MUCH BETTER now.
You look great. Your scar is low.
what trip is being planned?
Thanks, since my daughter is graduating from high school, before she leaves for college we are going to Barbados in June. :)

Most of my swelling has gone down. Wearing my girdle during the day and when I workout helps. How are u feeling. Your pics are great. I know u are loving the new u!
Your before tummy looked a lot like mine DID! lol You look so great! Congrats on you new body and have fun this summer! I know I will!!;)
Wow you look great! And I have to agree, our tummys did look alike :)

I'm loving my new body. Can't wait to wear my bikini this summer.
Damn girl, your body is bangin ! You must be soooo happy.
Just wondering . . . are you working out? I told myself I would start working out at least a month or so prior to my surgery, but so far I havent! I feel so guilty LOL.
My ps had me walking for 45 minutes a week after my drain tubes come it. I'm now running on the treadmill at a 5.5

No weights but a lot of cardio. But o didn't start right away. I was in that same mood until I say my a friends of my stomach after she started working out. All I can say was Damn!
MsDeeva you look Hot! Total success! Congrats to you! :-))
Thanks Mynewstart
I'm still swollen but everyday I see a change in my new body. I'm slowly getting back into my workout.

Your picture doesn't look bad at all. It's just a muffin top. I think mine was bigger : )
Monday is your big day and you will do great!I will be thinking of you as i start my first day back at work on light duty :0

I will be looking forward to your first set of pictures
Awww thank you! I will be thinking of you as well and I wish you no "swell hell" on your first day back!!!
MsDeeva!!!!! Your results are GREAT!! LOVE the bikini!! Good for you, you have to be thrilled!! A size 6!!! I can only dream. I am a solid 12 now, sometimes a 14. I would love to be an 8!!
I am so happy to see your updated pics, thanks for posting!!
Thanks so much. I started off between a 9/ 10.I'm loving the new me. My husband said no boob job. He's loving it more than me almost.

You will do great. Just follow your ps orders. And listen to your body, it will tell you no to a lot things.
That's great!!! I'm in 13 days, nervous as hell, but getting excited. If you're a 6 now, what were you b4?
Pittsburgh1,
I started off at a 10 and some 11/12. My tummy and thighs was the issue. I'm just so much happier.

You should be excited! This is a life change and you are going to look AWESOME!