22 Years Old. 4'9. 95 Pounds. 1 Child. In Need Of A Boob Job!! St Louis, MO

Ever since I was little I always pictured myself...

Ever since I was little I always pictured myself having big boobs! As I got older and all my friends were developing and filling out, I was still as flat chested as you could be. I've always been so insecure about my breast, my height, weight, just my whole body in general! Now that I'm older I know this is the right decision for me! I want to start living and being happy with my body! I want to wear a bathing suit and actually feel like a women! and not a 12 year old kid...

Wish Boobs!!

I feel like I have boobs on my mind 24/7! Lol I am constantly on Google looking and reading about breast implants. I keep imagining how amazing I will feel when I FINALLY get my implants! Once I feel better I will probably be playing with them for days! I hope my breast will turn out as great as these! These are a few of my "Wish Boobs" :)

Freaking over CC's!!

Ok so, I'm seriously freaking out over what CC I want to go with... When I had my first consultation my PS thought the best size to go with would be 200CC. I was completely comfortable with that. He said that he thought I would achieve my goal of a C with that. Now I'm having second thoughts; thinking that might be too small... I know my PS know WAY more than I do, it just sounds so small. I know I still have like 5 months before I have my BA and I'll have another consultation, but I can't help but constantly think about it! I think I'll try making some rice sizers and see how I feel with those! Biggest concern is going too small or too big... But I've always heard "go bigger". Any Thoughts, suggestions or comments would be so helpful! :)

Rice Sizers

So today I finally made some 300CC rice sizers. After putting them in my bra I still felt like that was so small. UGH!! Why does choosing a size have to be so hard!? I for sure thought I would feel comfortable with the 300, but the more I looked at them the smaller they felt. I'm really hoping at my next consultation I can try some different sizes and come to a decision. I just want to put my mind to ease about what size I want.... (sigh) :(

Boob Greed!!!

I'm having some SERIOUS boob greed!! I literally look and think about boobs ALL day, everyday!! It seems to be the only thing I can even talk about anymore! Gah! Everyone's boobs on here look AMAZING and I'm just so ready for that to be me!! I just want to have boobs and feel good about myself! I want to finally feel like a women! Why does the wait have to be so long!?!? I'm so desperate! Wah! :(

Worst news ever!!!

Gah! I don't even know how to process this! I feel like every bit of happiness I had about my surgery has been ripped away!! I applied for CareCredit (back in May) and was denied. I had applied for a person and found out today that yet again I was denied. :(((( The lady who helped me apply said everything looked great and to go ahead a book my appointment and not to worry. Now I'm unbelievable upset and just crushed! :( I was so close to having my dream come true and it was all ripped away! :( I know that within time my surgery will happen. I'm just so upset with myself for getting my hopes. I don't know why I put my trust into a banker. Oh well I guess... I'm still so unbelievably sad and upset. :((((( So with that being said, I probably won't be getting on realself for a while til I can figure something out! I'm still so thankful for all you lady's! All your help and results were amazing! :)
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

don't worry okay? its just an unexpected bump in the road but look.. theres a reason for everything.. it also gives you more time to think about the CC's.. profile.. and look at it this way... how many years have you gone without them? you can do it just a litttllleee bit more and soon it will all fall into place :D Good luck
I was also denied for care credit because I had just taken a loan for LASIK. I had to wait a few months saving my money and used all of my tax return. It will happen and the wait will be worth it ! Keep your head up all good things take time .
Thanks Girl! It's just so upsetting when you think you have everything planned out and then you feel like it's all crumbling right in front of your face. I was just so excited to finally be able to do this and do it for myself, but I'm saving up as much as possible every pay check! I will make it happen eventually!! Thanks for your support!! :)
I know the feeling! You also see someone on here that makes you think "omg what if mine turn out like that??" But as long as you trust you doctor- he will make you look amazing and you will love them! I'm obsessed with mine! Best of luck
Oh yes! I've definitely seen my fair share of "Oh Lord, please don't let mine look like those!" Lol But I think I've chosen the right Dr. I had a very good consultation with him. Still unsure on white CC I want, but i think he will give me what I want. I'm just so anxious! :)
Crystal go read my latest post for my 2 months about size choice.
Thank you so much for writing that! I honestly felt like you writing directly to me every word I read. I'm definitely going to go bigger! Like you said, I may feel huge a few weeks after surgery, but I want to be happy when they do finally settle! I'm for sure going to voice my opinion and concerns to my PS.
We have very similar stats! I am maybe an inch taller than you haha when I had surgery I was 93lbs my boobs weigh one pound each now and I'm probably 98lbs now. I also cheered & did gymnastics and with the boobs now probably will not go back to the gym or tumbling..my age isn't helping either though! I was a full A or small B to start and I was originally going to do 400cc I ended up with 375cc. At first I swore they were too big and now at 3 months post op they are smaller than what they were and are perfect ! I will admit some days I think I should have went with the 400. I am very happy with my results and they really do look natural and actually fit my petite frame. You should look into at least getting 300 I would be really upset if I went any smaller than I did. Don't let people make you think just because your petite and little that 350+cc will look bad. I love my size I will update tomorrow so you can see what it looks like months after ! Good luck on finding out a size & I can't wait to hear all about your journey! Your going to love having boobs !!!
Wow! I didn't even realize how similar we were in size when I read your blog. I guess I just completely skimmed over it. lol I absolutely love your results! I think your breast look great! I would be extremely happy with those results! I'm a 32A right now and my goal is to be a high C (Maybe a small D) One of my biggest concerns is that I look proportionate and they don't turn out looking too fake. I just don't want to get home and regret my size. I'm definitely going to voice my concern about my size to my PS and hopefully I can get a better understanding and ease my mind. I really think I want to go between 300-350. It seems to fit others great, so i think it would for me too! I'm so looking forward to your update tomorrow! I absolutely can't wait until I'm in spot! I'm more than ready to finally have boobs!! lol Thank you so much for all your info! It's helping me out soo much! :))
Hi Mamamel1974! I'm so glad that you commented on my blog! I Love your input! I've really been thinking hard on what CC I want to go with. I've always hear to go bigger. My biggest concern is going too big and them looking really fake especially with how small I am. I read your blog and looked threw your pictures. Your breast look great the first surgery, but I think they look amazing now! I'm so glad that you are happy with them! Are you truly happy that you went under the muscle? I'm big on working out as well. I was a gymnast for 16 years and a cheerleader for 6, so they are still a huge part of my life! I'm most scare that I will go too small and be unhappy. I've wanted this for years and now that it's so close I just want every thing to go Perfect! (Or as close to perfect as it can) lol
It's good you have your mom and family there to help. What are you studying and how much longer til graduation?
Yes, I am very very thankful for her! I'm studying to be a dental hygienist. I'll graduate in about 3 years. When I graduated high school I went to a small community college and after my second year I found out I was pregnant, my husband joined the Navy and we moved to California. So I've been out of school for about two year so I'm kind of playing catch up again. lol
My best friend from elementary school is a dental hygienist. She has been doing it for 30 years now and still loves it. My daughter has always been so fascinated with Japan. Everything about it. The culture, fashion, food, history. We have talked about going for a 2 week vacation the year she graduates from college. How long has hubby been there? When will he get to come home? I can't imagine how hard that it's for both of you.
That's great! I can't wait to graduate and actually get in the office and work! :) I definitely think you and your daughter should take a trip to Japan! Although I myself haven't been able to go, my husband has had all positive things to say about it! He loves it and eventually he would like for us to get stationed there. He has been there since February of this year and will be stationed there until August of next year. We are planning a family vacation next year around May and we are hoping that he will be able to join us. It is tough. Like any relationship some days are harder than others, but we make it work the best we can. We're very thankful for skype! My little girl loves seeing her daddy on the computer!:)
I'm so sorry to hear that! :( Luckily my mom is the big cooker of the family! So that's covered! Unfortunately, we don't have a very big family so our Christmas' are very small. Also this will be my daughter and I's first Christmas without my husband. He's deployed to Japan and he won't be able to make it home. :( It's funny you mention the Griswald's! That is one of my favorite movies! It was actually on tv this weekend! No where near Christmas, but I just couldn't help but watch it! :) I'm a student right now, but i can't express enough how ready I am to graduate! Lol
Hey Crystal. This is wonderful place to learn all you need to have a BA. Let me say this first....I LOVE St. Louis! I am from Georgia, but I have been to your beautiful city twice. I did all the typical tourist stuff and more. It is a wonderful place to visit. So, have you made any decisions on what you want or what you are going to get? If you don't know, just ask. I never realized how much I didn't know until I found this site and learned so much from these wonderful women. Have you scheduled any consultations yet?
Hi redglory! Thank you for reading my post and I'm so glad that you have gotten the chance to see the wonderful St. Louis! It's a great city! I've been to Georgia twice for an ex boyfriends Army graduation and it was absolutely beautiful and I really enjoyed my stay. I did have a consultation back in May and it answered soo many questions and concerns that I had! I believe I am going to go with the silicon implant. Before my consultation I decided I wanted to go under the muscle and at my consultation that was conformed! He said if I even wanted to go over the muscle I would have to gain at least 30 pounds! I only gained 12 pounds while I was pregnant so that is completely out of the question! lol I feel like I've done hours of research and boobs are always on my mind! I'm just ready to take that leap and get them done! (Hopefully in December!) :)
My daughter and I were in St. Louis in September of 2012 for the Joyce Meyer's convention. We went all over your fair city and beyond to the Meramec Caves. The Botanical Gardens were breathtaking. I'm wearing my St Louis Zoo t-shirt right now. Sounds like you are on the right track. I'm so excited for you. Do you know what size you are thinking about getting? My before pics look so much like you. It looks like we are about the same size. If you want to take a look at mine, just click on my name. I did 425, silicone, high profile, under the muscle. I'm a little past 7 weeks post and measuring a C cup now.
That is great! I actually took my daughter to the zoo for the first time about 2 weeks ago! She loved it! It's amazing, the un explainable feeling you get as a parent seeing your childs eyes light up to new experiences! I can't wait to take her back! I looked at your photos and your breast look amazing!! Are you happy with under the muscle implants? I feel pretty good on my decision on going under the muscle, I just haven't seen many post about under the muscle implants. I'm hoping to be around a 32C possibly a little bigger and Dr. Rottler said that it was definitely do able! I definitely want the more natural look so I think we talked around doing a 200CC . I'm hoping to go back soon for another consultation so I can really show and express what I want in dept and have an even better understanding. I felt amazing as soon as I put the bra on with the implants! I just can't wait to feel that way every day! How has your recovery been? I'm trying to schedule my operation around Christmas break at school so I'll have about a month to recover before going back.
I don't know Crystal, we are so close in pre-surgery size, I don't think 200 will get you anywhere near what you want. That's half what I did and I'm a C cup. I am not a full C, small D. I am a C cup, period. Have you played around with the rice sizers yet? Don't let the high numbers scare you. Ignore the numbers, just go for what you want. I have seen 600 cc's that are half my size and 200 that are twice my size. It all depends on what you have to begin with. It takes more to fill an empty cup than a full one. Most women on this site did go under. I love them. My recovery has been relatively smooth and easy. The only problems I have had, have been self-inflected. I work 2 jobs. One of them is a cleaning company I own. I went back to cleaning 2 weeks after surgery and it was much too soon for that much physical activity. I was in a lot of pain for several days. I was very lucky though. I never experienced any nausea, constipation, mine never sat up real high or square. They were never very swollen and I had minimum bruising. I did take a full 10 days off from both jobs. My children are grown so I didn't have little ones to worry about either.
I'm so glad that i chose to join this page! Although I joined a few months ago I was so scared to post anything until I had the date set and know without a doubt that i was getting them, but the more i researched this page I noticed that I'm not the only one in my position and talking to you is so comforting! :) I felt like 200CC sounded soo small and that is definitely going to be brought up at my next consultation. I don't want to get 200CC and go home feeling small and unsatisfied, but i also don't want to go too big. I still want to have that "natural" look. So I'm hoping that my next consultation I can walk away with knowing an exact CC or a round about what size. I blame myself for not asking more question and bring more pictures. I guess you could say I was just so excited and overwhelmed that I was actually there that I was kind of in shock. lol I love the look of yours! I really want to go for a nice full C. I'm not too concerned on the actual bra size as long as they fit my body. Oh, and that they are big! lol I'm a little scared about my recovery. My daughter is 16 months as of right now, but even in December she'll still need me for A LOT! Luckily I live close to my parents and grand parents so I know that they will help me out as much as possible. I just want to feel close to 100% when I go back to school so that I can keep on track and concentrate on my classes. I think I might try to make rice sizers and see how i feel with those.
I don't know about you, but the holidays are really busy around my house. With the decorating and the cooking, no way could I do this then. BUT..........my mother and sister are both gone now so I'm the only woman in the family left to do the cooking for my family and my sister's. Also, I love to decorate for Christmas. My kids always tease me about it looking like the Griswald's. And wrapping presents is an art form for me that I indulge. Are you a teacher or a student?
I had 225 overs for my first BA, and I was ultimately not really happy with the results but I wouldn't have gone bigger the first time around because I am small, too. Even though it made me a 30D, I still needed push-up bras to make them look like I had anything. Then I developed capsular contracture, so the second surgery I went with 350 unders and I am happy, 5 weeks out. Check out my pics. 200 under the muscle would be just a little change, not like your wish pics. But because you are so very tiny, perhaps 300, at least.