22 Years Old. 4'9. 95 Pounds. 1 Child. In Need Of A Boob Job!! St Louis, MO

Ever since I was little I always pictured myself...

Ever since I was little I always pictured myself having big boobs! As I got older and all my friends were developing and filling out, I was still as flat chested as you could be. I've always been so insecure about my breast, my height, weight, just my whole body in general! Now that I'm older I know this is the right decision for me! I want to start living and being happy with my body! I want to wear a bathing suit and actually feel like a women! and not a 12 year old kid...
Hey Crystal. This is wonderful place to learn all you need to have a BA. Let me say this first....I LOVE St. Louis! I am from Georgia, but I have been to your beautiful city twice. I did all the typical tourist stuff and more. It is a wonderful place to visit. So, have you made any decisions on what you want or what you are going to get? If you don't know, just ask. I never realized how much I didn't know until I found this site and learned so much from these wonderful women. Have you scheduled any consultations yet?
Hi redglory! Thank you for reading my post and I'm so glad that you have gotten the chance to see the wonderful St. Louis! It's a great city! I've been to Georgia twice for an ex boyfriends Army graduation and it was absolutely beautiful and I really enjoyed my stay. I did have a consultation back in May and it answered soo many questions and concerns that I had! I believe I am going to go with the silicon implant. Before my consultation I decided I wanted to go under the muscle and at my consultation that was conformed! He said if I even wanted to go over the muscle I would have to gain at least 30 pounds! I only gained 12 pounds while I was pregnant so that is completely out of the question! lol I feel like I've done hours of research and boobs are always on my mind! I'm just ready to take that leap and get them done! (Hopefully in December!) :)
My daughter and I were in St. Louis in September of 2012 for the Joyce Meyer's convention. We went all over your fair city and beyond to the Meramec Caves. The Botanical Gardens were breathtaking. I'm wearing my St Louis Zoo t-shirt right now. Sounds like you are on the right track. I'm so excited for you. Do you know what size you are thinking about getting? My before pics look so much like you. It looks like we are about the same size. If you want to take a look at mine, just click on my name. I did 425, silicone, high profile, under the muscle. I'm a little past 7 weeks post and measuring a C cup now.

Wish Boobs!!

I feel like I have boobs on my mind 24/7! Lol I am constantly on Google looking and reading about breast implants. I keep imagining how amazing I will feel when I FINALLY get my implants! Once I feel better I will probably be playing with them for days! I hope my breast will turn out as great as these! These are a few of my "Wish Boobs" :)
Hi Mamamel1974! I'm so glad that you commented on my blog! I Love your input! I've really been thinking hard on what CC I want to go with. I've always hear to go bigger. My biggest concern is going too big and them looking really fake especially with how small I am. I read your blog and looked threw your pictures. Your breast look great the first surgery, but I think they look amazing now! I'm so glad that you are happy with them! Are you truly happy that you went under the muscle? I'm big on working out as well. I was a gymnast for 16 years and a cheerleader for 6, so they are still a huge part of my life! I'm most scare that I will go too small and be unhappy. I've wanted this for years and now that it's so close I just want every thing to go Perfect! (Or as close to perfect as it can) lol
It's good you have your mom and family there to help. What are you studying and how much longer til graduation?
Yes, I am very very thankful for her! I'm studying to be a dental hygienist. I'll graduate in about 3 years. When I graduated high school I went to a small community college and after my second year I found out I was pregnant, my husband joined the Navy and we moved to California. So I've been out of school for about two year so I'm kind of playing catch up again. lol

Freaking over CC's!!

Ok so, I'm seriously freaking out over what CC I want to go with... When I had my first consultation my PS thought the best size to go with would be 200CC. I was completely comfortable with that. He said that he thought I would achieve my goal of a C with that. Now I'm having second thoughts; thinking that might be too small... I know my PS know WAY more than I do, it just sounds so small. I know I still have like 5 months before I have my BA and I'll have another consultation, but I can't help but constantly think about it! I think I'll try making some rice sizers and see how I feel with those! Biggest concern is going too small or too big... But I've always heard "go bigger". Any Thoughts, suggestions or comments would be so helpful! :)
We have very similar stats! I am maybe an inch taller than you haha when I had surgery I was 93lbs my boobs weigh one pound each now and I'm probably 98lbs now. I also cheered & did gymnastics and with the boobs now probably will not go back to the gym or tumbling..my age isn't helping either though! I was a full A or small B to start and I was originally going to do 400cc I ended up with 375cc. At first I swore they were too big and now at 3 months post op they are smaller than what they were and are perfect ! I will admit some days I think I should have went with the 400. I am very happy with my results and they really do look natural and actually fit my petite frame. You should look into at least getting 300 I would be really upset if I went any smaller than I did. Don't let people make you think just because your petite and little that 350+cc will look bad. I love my size I will update tomorrow so you can see what it looks like months after ! Good luck on finding out a size & I can't wait to hear all about your journey! Your going to love having boobs !!!
Wow! I didn't even realize how similar we were in size when I read your blog. I guess I just completely skimmed over it. lol I absolutely love your results! I think your breast look great! I would be extremely happy with those results! I'm a 32A right now and my goal is to be a high C (Maybe a small D) One of my biggest concerns is that I look proportionate and they don't turn out looking too fake. I just don't want to get home and regret my size. I'm definitely going to voice my concern about my size to my PS and hopefully I can get a better understanding and ease my mind. I really think I want to go between 300-350. It seems to fit others great, so i think it would for me too! I'm so looking forward to your update tomorrow! I absolutely can't wait until I'm in spot! I'm more than ready to finally have boobs!! lol Thank you so much for all your info! It's helping me out soo much! :))

Rice Sizers

So today I finally made some 300CC rice sizers. After putting them in my bra I still felt like that was so small. UGH!! Why does choosing a size have to be so hard!? I for sure thought I would feel comfortable with the 300, but the more I looked at them the smaller they felt. I'm really hoping at my next consultation I can try some different sizes and come to a decision. I just want to put my mind to ease about what size I want.... (sigh) :(
Crystal go read my latest post for my 2 months about size choice.
Thank you so much for writing that! I honestly felt like you writing directly to me every word I read. I'm definitely going to go bigger! Like you said, I may feel huge a few weeks after surgery, but I want to be happy when they do finally settle! I'm for sure going to voice my opinion and concerns to my PS.

Boob Greed!!!

I'm having some SERIOUS boob greed!! I literally look and think about boobs ALL day, everyday!! It seems to be the only thing I can even talk about anymore! Gah! Everyone's boobs on here look AMAZING and I'm just so ready for that to be me!! I just want to have boobs and feel good about myself! I want to finally feel like a women! Why does the wait have to be so long!?!? I'm so desperate! Wah! :(
I know the feeling! You also see someone on here that makes you think "omg what if mine turn out like that??" But as long as you trust you doctor- he will make you look amazing and you will love them! I'm obsessed with mine! Best of luck
Oh yes! I've definitely seen my fair share of "Oh Lord, please don't let mine look like those!" Lol But I think I've chosen the right Dr. I had a very good consultation with him. Still unsure on white CC I want, but i think he will give me what I want. I'm just so anxious! :)

Worst news ever!!!

Gah! I don't even know how to process this! I feel like every bit of happiness I had about my surgery has been ripped away!! I applied for CareCredit (back in May) and was denied. I had applied for a person and found out today that yet again I was denied. :(((( The lady who helped me apply said everything looked great and to go ahead a book my appointment and not to worry. Now I'm unbelievable upset and just crushed! :( I was so close to having my dream come true and it was all ripped away! :( I know that within time my surgery will happen. I'm just so upset with myself for getting my hopes. I don't know why I put my trust into a banker. Oh well I guess... I'm still so unbelievably sad and upset. :((((( So with that being said, I probably won't be getting on realself for a while til I can figure something out! I'm still so thankful for all you lady's! All your help and results were amazing! :)
don't worry okay? its just an unexpected bump in the road but look.. theres a reason for everything.. it also gives you more time to think about the CC's.. profile.. and look at it this way... how many years have you gone without them? you can do it just a litttllleee bit more and soon it will all fall into place :D Good luck
Thank you for the positive vibes! I really appreciate it! I'm keeping my head up and looking at the positive in all this. It actually has been positive. I got into dental school and it starts January 6th! My surgery was supposed to be on December 23, so Christmas probably wouldn't have been as enjoyable and starting school two weeks after, I probably wouldn't be too focused. I'm planning on getting them after dental school now. I feel like everything will work out better this way! Thanks so much again for all the positivity! :)
I was also denied for care credit because I had just taken a loan for LASIK. I had to wait a few months saving my money and used all of my tax return. It will happen and the wait will be worth it ! Keep your head up all good things take time .
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon