*Petite Barbie* Anyone have a plan for BA in Thailand?

I hope my posts can help them who have same...

I hope my posts can help them who have same problem with me: tight budget. ^^

First thing first, this is my stats:

Age: 25.
Weight: 99 lbs.
Height: 5'2.

PRE OP:
Breast: 30" (32 A)
Ribcage: 28"
Waist: 24,5"
Booty: 34"

I plan to do surgery in Thailand with Dr. Nond in St. Louis Hospital. St. Louis is government's hospital. So, the price there is reasonable. Cheaper doesn't always means less good. Bangkok is big and modern city, so its hospital. Just because St. Louis Hospital is from their government and don't do much advertising, doesn't mean they have bad standard, as in return, the price is cheaper.

*Tips for tight budget:
1. Choose the doctor, not the hospital.

2. Some doctor able to work in some hospital. For example, Dr. Nond do his surgery in Burmunghad, BNH, and St. Louis. Choose the cheapest hospital. And don't worry about that. Good reputable surgeon never put their profession at risk by choosing poor standard hospital. Different price, same result ^^

3. If you do surgery overseas, avoid 'travel agency' if you don't want to waste your money. But it means, you have to take care of yourself after surgery. Don't worry. Actually many people did that. And they survived :)

4. For surgery overseas, to stay in the 'backpacker hotel' is not that bad. Maybe your privacy is not as private as stay in standard hotel. But in return, you have some new friends there especially if you travel alone. And you can ask them for simple stuff that might be hard for you after post op. For example: open medicine's bottle cap.

My Budget Plan

I'm an Asian who live in Australia and my parents aren't live here. Money is big matter for me. I've been saving for this boobs job since last September with $400 per month. Now my money is $5000 already!!! Yeay!!

My budget plan:

Food for nine days: 9 x $ 15 = $ 135
Hostel for nine days: 9x $ 15 = $ 135
Surgery = $ 3.300
Garments, medicine, etc = $ 200
*Others = $ 1230

TOTAL = $ 5000

*Others for example:
- Transportation from my house to airport, hostel to hospital, etc.
- If I need more medicine
- For washing my hair in beauty center there if I feel weak
- For laundry there

I put amount of 'others' $ 1230. I hope its enough to cover every possibilities (secretly hope there's lots money left for my next savings. Haha).

I don't put flight cost because my sister will pay for me as my birthday present. Yeay! ^^

My First Picture

Oh my God I just upload my topless picture on internet. I'm sorry, Mom.

Since I move to Australia, I feel more not confident at all with my body cos almost all my Australian friends has boobies!

About My Doctor, My Hostel, and My Hospital.

My Doctor:
My doctor is Dr. Nond.
As I don't stay in Thailand, so I consultation is by email. The real consultation will be held when I'm there for surgery. Here's his data, and his work before and after:

*****

My Hostel:

My hostel is HQ Hostel. It is only $ 13 including tax. Its very close to my St. Louis Hospital. Its backpacker hostel. I will stay with nine other backpacker.
The reasons I choose backpacker hostel:
1. Low budget.
2. I don't want to stay alone just incase something emergeny I would need later.
3. I don't mind to stay with nine other people in one room. Backpacker usually spend themselves at hostel only in the night for sleep. Its not as scary as people think.

***** check their YouTube to see their room more. Impressive!

My Hospital:
St. Louis
I will use Mentor Silicone and it cost me $ 3300. Interesting!
As I mentioned before, the price in this Hospital is reasonable as its Goverment's Hospital.

*****

Other Hotel Suggestion if You Don't Like Backpacker Hostel.

I have other suggestion if you don't like to share room with stranger. It looks good and valuable based on the price. And it has private shower room also. Anyway, they have pool on the roof top.
The lowest price is $20 per night ^^

www.sathornsaintview.com

Travel Agent for Surgery Overseas.

As we know, there are some 'travel agent' for surgery overseas. If you scared to travel alone by yourself and you have more savings, this option is a good choice.
Here is some travel agent I know:

1. Destination Beauty
For implants up to 400cc (Sientra) plus hotel the price is start from $4300. Interesting, right? But the more I tried to know about this travel, the more bad stories I got. Not about the procedures, but about the way this travel agent treat us. But I don't know its true or not.

****

2. Bangkok Makeover
I don't know much about this, what I know, it running by Australian woman who live in Bangkok and she take care of the patients. I never heard bad story about this agency.

****

3. Global Health Travel
Its kinda pricy because they only do surgery in the top Hospital in Bangkok named Bumrungrad. The good part is, I never heard bad stories about this travel agency.

Maybe there are another travel agency, but so far this is what I know. Hope it helps :)

My Second Picture.

I need advise, do you think if I go with 425 cc will be too much? Actually I want 32D. Well. Secretly hope for DD. Haha xD
Please just be honest, Ladies. I accept every advise. Thank you :D

Can't Stop Myself to Buy Bikini and Lingerie.

I know maybe its not so wise, but I started to buy bikini and lingerie start from now! I plan to buy one bikini and one lingerie every month. So when I already on the other side, I will have six bikini and lingerie on my hand! Haha xD

But to avoid any wrong size, I will buy the 'all size' size. I hope I can use it all later! ^^

Some Ladies Review on Instagram.

So, if you guys prefer seeing review by check their picture than reading, there are some BA review come up on InstaGram. Not so many reviews like here. But help lots. Just type #breastimplants . Good luck :)

No Doubt.

So I accidentally went to 'Breast Implants Removal/Revision' and it scared me a little (I really really hope all ladies there get better and better soon).

My mind started to playing trick. Back and forth. But then I realized this is what I want since 12 years ago. Sometimes the best thing in your life you got even by risking your life, right?

I will try to stop being afraid of my fears. They're not there to scare me. They're there to let me know that something is worth it.

My Measurements Pre Op

Add me on instagram: ******** if you prefer picture over words ^^

Here is some of my updated.

I take this site as my journal diary as we know its open for public. I post more pic of my breast on Instagram. Please kindly add me there ******

Dr. Nond

Hey PetiteBarbie, saw a comment on another review that you're not so happy about your size. Do you think you'll seek a revision to go larger someday? Or do you think you're still early post-op and haven't quite settled in? Either way, wishing you the best. Please keep us posted!
Hello girl! I’m considering having BA in Bangkok as well. I’ve been researching for surgeons across Bangkok for the best ones. Saw some of the girls here got BA with Dr. Pichet, the result looks very nice. Although I’m aiming for smaller around 200cc, I’m directly contacting Dr. Pichet and looking for couple of surgeons to help me make my decision as well. Looking into Dr. Nond’s works, many good reviews, just want to know how did you feel in post-op? How’s the scar healing? As for now, I got a reply from Dr. Pichet, and he gave me around USD2,400 quote. It’s quite affordable but I’m asking him about the surgery in details. It’s my first time flying over to Bangkok for doing a surgery so need to make sure it’s the right decision. If you have any other suggestions or recommendations for BA surgery in Bangkok to share, I would be glad to know. Thanks!
Hi Martina, im also now considering Dr pichet - i have seen a few of his results and all seem to look very impressive, hes quick to respond, and is very kind. There are a few bad reviews on him if you google his name BUT you will notice they are ALL from transexual women who are complaining about vaginal depth, which oviously is of no concern to us, and has nothing to do with his abilities with breasts or other areas. i imagine SRS is a very difficult procedure, especially considering the Dr has to work with what the patient has already (penis) many of which take hormones making the penis smaller - meaning less skin to work with, so oviously i think these transexual ladies have to high of expectation and when the results werent what they were expecting they slandered his name all over the internet. Im flying over on 30th may, and will be having dental work done for first few days so i will be having surgery around june 3rd / 4th... what abiout yourself?
Hi 8l0nd3y, I’m still in the process of consultation with Pichet of Bangkok Plastic Surgery. My case of BA surgery is quite complicated in some details therefore me and Dr. Pichet are still working and getting it through. He’s very quick and patient about my questions I’m still thankful. Now all is about 70% in progress and I’m planning my trip to Bangkok in October later this year. You are right about the bad reviews on Dr. Pichet, most are from SRS surgery. I asked Dr. Pichet and he said it’s 2% of his patients who are not satisfied with some result and sometimes have high expectations about the outcome. Anyway, most of his patients are very happy with his surgery. I saw some of the girl here having BA with him before and her review is very useful for me for pre and post BA surgery. How do you prepare before the surgery? It’s getting closed to your trip and I feel excited for you as well. Wish all is going well with you girl!
hey petiteBarbie have you gone for your boobies yet/. im also in australia, and after 3 years of research i decided on Dr charan, but as i also want cheek implants he suggested Dr Nond, so iv been in contact with Dr Nond alot, and will hopefully be over there on 24rd may 2014 at St Louis Hospital !! If you have already gone, let me know how it went - BTW love the name, im 149cm 90lbs, and im always nicknamed :bratz" as in the "bratz" fashion dolls hahaha.
OMG its too late i think but there is Dr Pitchet in bangkok who does A.M.A.Z.I.N.G breast using silicone mentor /allergan for 2600 dollars. Girls on this forum went to his clinic and their breast are more than amazing. Maybe it could help you
Hi Boo! You're just too cute! Lol any size you pick you will look great as long as not too big!!! Love your review here. Love, petite sister xoxo
Hi! Thank you for your sweet comment! I was able to achieve a DD with 375cc in right and 350cc in left, high profile mentor silicone. I think anywhere from 350cc-425cc will get you to the D or DD cup range. I was told I am actually a bra size 30 DDD by the lady in Victoria Secret. Will your sister be staying with you in the hostel? I couldn't imagine staying alone or with people I don't know while I recover from surgery! Your brave! :) good luck with everything and I look forward to reading your updates!
Youre welcome. Well. My sister live in different country. And my bf dont really like my idea about BA. However I will do go there alone. I believe I can :D
Whats your ribcage under breast aize? Im 28" only. I worried my surgeon cant put 400cc lol
I am only 29" around my rib cage below my breasts. My surgeon used the high profile implants because of my narrow chest. 375cc was the largest implant my surgeon could put inside of me.
Oh wow! Well my ex-boyfriend was against me getting a BA done, but my boyfriend now was supportive of it and now he loves them! Your boyfriend might change his mind about them once he sees you after you get them! ;)
Your surgeon can put max 375 cos ur breast tissue size or cos of your narrow ribcage? Well I hope so. He is a very jealous person. Hes worried I get attention more from boys. Lol. Well this is kinda weird question, do your boobs get more attention from boys after ba?
Because of my breast tissue I believe. If your boyfriend is still not happy with your BA after you get the surgery done, try not to listen to his negative comments because that could make you regret getting them if he says bad things about them. As long as you are happy with your new boobs then that's all that matters! But there have been several times I have noticed a guy checking me out, but I have worn a lot of t-shirts since my BA while the implants drop. Now that I am more comfortable with my new boobs I have been wearing more form fitting clothes the past couple weeks. I'm not in school this semester either so I am not around as many guys as I usually am.
Thank you for your advice. I will just keep talking to boobies friends here and instagram so that I dont feel alone! Haha
D or dd. Whichever you prefer, they are your boobies after all:p
Yes thats true. I hope my breast tissue could accommodate big implants tho.
I think a D is big enough! Bangkok for surgery and no I booked privately and saved 2500$ I'm paying 2600 for 400cc gel implants
By what you contact him? Can I get his contact? Wow 2600 only!
Sure it's dr.pichet bangkok hospital good his name it will come up! Good luck
Bella, did you pay already? Its not Bangkok Hospital but Bangkok clinic. I don't want to ruin you, but just a friendly reminder darling, better to avoid clinic and choose hospital. I read some reviews its more safe. Xx
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hello sorry for the late reply google dr. Pichet bangkok his website will come up! He is amazing I have no words! My breasts look perfect xo
Hello, not used to this sit yet.. I have just booked my BA with dr.pichet thailand asked for 400cc-450 I'm 5'7 123 lbs with A34 breasts! I'm nervous but more than excited!!
Is he Dr. Pichet from Yanhee or BNH? How much you pay? Do you go thru 'Destination Beauty'? Good luck sweetie xx