Tummy Tuck After Three Years of Waiting! - Springfield, MO

I have been waiting for today for three years....

I have been waiting for today for three years. Today I got to book my surgery. Its sept 16 2013 which is in two weeks in Springfield MO, with DR Rosellen Meystrik. I am getting a full tummy tuck with some liposuction of the flanks. I will upload before pictures in a few days. Crazy excited! I have an over the phone pre op appointment soon.

Getting Nervous

I am starting to get nervous. I have one week left. I am really excited too. I keep wondering if a year or so after this surgery if people see my stomach will they know I had this surgery? Will my belly button ever look normal? I know I will be happier either way, but the mind tends to wonder.

my before is here. I have two more days before my surgery.:

Before Pictures

surgery in t minus 11 hours.

I just got done getting my clothes ready. I am little scared about the pain, I have my husband around to help. I have to be at the hospital at 9, and surgery at 10. Wish me luck. I will try to post picture s tomorrow.

It has happened, finally!

I had my surgery yesterday. I got brief look at my stomach, but I was to drugged to remember what I saw. I am excited to see even with the binder on, my stomach looks
Super flat. Post op pictures coming soon

1 day post op

Here Is a picture of 1 day post op. It hurts really bad. But it already looks really good.

1 days post op

Picture

really hurting

I am really hurting alot today. When I get up to go to the bathroom it feels like I have been ripped open. I am taking all my meds. But the pain is close to hell.

day 2 post op

Still hurting.

had my follow up appointment this morning

It was kinda a rough start, I haven't eaten much and with pain meds but my stomach is pretty upset. It sucks having gas pain when u really cant push it out. The doctor said everything looks great and she thinks I am healing really well. I think my result is far better than I even asked for. Dr Meystrick is the best doctor. She gave me a smaller binder so I dont have the top and bottom bunched up. I am in pain but happier than I could image.

laughing isnt funny anymore

Laughing is the worst thing u can do. I am visiting family and we were talking about old times and laughing hurts more than anything I have done. I will take pic tomorrow and update.

feeling okay

I am feeling okay. I got in my second shower today. I was able to take this one alone. I went the whole day with no meds but I was hurting. I am trying to wean off meds. My sides where I got lipo is really swollen. I am was able to go the bathroom today for the first time. It sucks because I cant push. I took some laxative and it helps alot. I have not messed with my incisions. The tape is still go good and I have ordered some silicone strips for later. I cant wait to sleep on my stomach again.

Swollen and a nervous

I am pretty swollen. My scar is alot higher than I wanted. I don't know if it being swollen is pulling it up. I tried on a few swim suits and none of my scar is covered. My doctor seems like she is the type to help so maybe the is a fix. I have a follow up in two days. I will let u know.

really happy so far

I have alot of swelling still, but I am starting to see what it will look like. I still have trouble sleeping, and when I have been sitting down for a while it take a good min to get to where I can stand up straight. I am getting there.

Super swollen

I know i have been over doing it some. But I gotta get back to work. I called and left a message with my nurse. I have been feeling really run down these last couple of days. I hope everything is good.

Talk to the doctor today

I called to ask about my swelling. She said I have being up and walking around to much. So I guess I have over doing it. I gotta slow down and take it easy.

Scar placement

Now that my swelling has gone down quite alot. my incision is still high to me. I tried on swim suit and it shows, but i undertand I wear a low cut swim suit. However I tried on a pair of my jeans and my scar shows, right where the hip bones are. I am not happy with that. I feel like for the money that should have been a given. I talked to my surgeon before the surgery and she said she should have no issues getting it underneath my underware at lease. It half an inch higher than that in some places. I am going to call and set up a appointment.

one month post op

Springfield Plastic Surgeon

Very knowledgeable about the subject. Seen past results and was very impressed. I could not be happier with results. The doctor and her team were most helpful. I would tell anyone local, its worth it. Call Dr. MEYSTRICK you wont regret it.