Breast Augmentation Mentor Moderate Plus Profile Saline Very Happy - Springfield, MO

I am 5'4 127 pnds 34 B cup before the...

I am 5'4 127 pnds 34 B cup before the operation my left breast was almost a cup size bigger then my right . I also had slight sagging in both breast . My PS said I could have a slight lift with augmentation to lift a little more but opted not to till after augmentation to see the results then later go and do a small lift after they settle if need be. Because eventually they will sag a little anyway in time of course. My PS said the plus profile adds more projection to give me little lift and more fuller look but of course augmentation does not lift your breast it makes them bigger I chose 350cc implants fill L 370cc R 425cc "WOW" I am so Happy now 34 D so far still lots of settling

My advice is to do lots of research and study for yourself and make sure your doctor's credentials are American Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and then some and experiance and also remember the complications that can possibly happen no matter what and everybody's body is different and anything can happen it not being the doctor's fault remember also it is an up keep on your body that you will have to have surgery again maybe several times in future to maintain and get check ups regular to make sure your breast are healthy and beautiful.

Also make sure you follow doctors orders to the T for the best results and try new clothes on after your recovery time bra's etc because size definitly changes everyday I'v noticed.

I am patiently waiting myself can't wait till my recovery time is over so I can take this surgical bra off and get some cute sexy bra's to wear only 2 wks post op.Good luck to you all ! I will post my photo's asap

3 more day's and I will be 3 week's post...

3 more day's and I will be 3 week's post op Yeah! I visited with my PS on Friday and so far everything is Great I am going ahead and having a loli pop lift done in about a month so looking foward to that not not excited about surgery but excited about results lol :)

The swelling is subsiding and starting to feel...

The swelling is subsiding and starting to feel alot better adjusting to the new size and now feeling like my self the first couple of weeks are different I think for me recovering in genral from surgery and being on medication so far doing great highly recommend this to anyone wanting to feel better about there body!

Springfield Plastic Surgeon