Breast Lift No Implant -Springfield, MA

I am 26 and a mother of three kids ages 7, 6 and 2...

I am 26 and a mother of three kids ages 7, 6 and 2. I weigh between 105-110 and I'm 5,2. Growing up I weighed 120-125 and had DD non perky breasts and large nipples. With pregnancy i was in a DDD however i never breast fed. I dreamed of small perky ones that for my body. I always thought I'd get an implant especially after my first consult a few years ago with a different doctor. I then realized I would be a full C or D cup since before my lift I was filling a C easy except for a gap in the top. I don't really care if I have upper pole fullness as long as my nipples didn't look at the floor and extra skin was gone. I also just feel funny about putting an object in my body. So I had only a lift I 7/16 a lollipop with only a inch cut underneath. Immediately I was upset afterwards because the looked shaped different. Since then they have evened out a lot which I feel better about but now suddenly that one looks so much bigger. One of them is so perfect I'm in love and the other one seem like it has more tissue and is pushing into my pit area more. Like the pockets bigger and has more . I guess that one was always shaped a little different and a little larger but he never really mentioned anything except it sagged further. He asked if I felt they were the same which I said for the most part yea because all the extra skin I think it was hard to tell especially since I avoided even looking at them. I understand I'm only 3 weeks post but I always need to have a plan B. I am very critical of myself and very anxious/ anxiety driven. I have been very upset about this and obsessive :( I'm also getting married in 9 weeks and going to Jamaica and just wanted to feel Super comfortable with myself. :( So my question is what do I do? I know I need to wait 3-6 months for more final results and to correct anything. I wouldn't want to rush into anything. What would I expect his answer to be? Like is this my fault or his fault? Price wise like what should I expect? A discount with hospital fees or Regular price? Free win hospital fees? I will need to save so I need a Idea number. I paid $5800 for the surgery before is it was $980 hospital $1144 for sleepy juice :) $3670 doctor. Also he is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon so I know he could fix this himself not someone else. He is a highly recommended doctor in the area and does more reconstructive then plastic

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Sounds like you need to share your concerns with your PS. You may also want to consult with another PS just to hear their opinion. The most important thing you mention, is that you're only 3 weeks post op and it really does take more time for your final results to show. Maybe you won't need a revision. Your 3 week post op photo shows a ton of improvement from your first post op photo. I think you're looking good! Hoping you can enjoy your wedding and perhaps deal with the breasts upon your return. Keep us posted...and congrads on the upcoming wedding!

New pic

I think they look great! Go get married and enjoy your honeymoon (we went to Jamaica too:). Know that you look amazing! My boobs look a lot like yours before and I will be super happy after my lift if I look like your afters. No worries! You look great!
I think they look great too. I was a little worried when I seen your 3rd picture but they healed wonderful. I had left breast done first as a lump had to be removed (not cancer thank god) was told I had to wait a month for the right side as the left needed to shape and heal a bit ... so 2nd surgery is on 9/12. I hate the lopsided feeling I currently have .... enjoy your honeymooon and stop being so critical, you look great.
I think.your breast look great, I had a lift and in the beginning they looked deformed. It's does take at least 4 months to see end results.

Trying to be realistic

So I'm trying to feel better today and appreciate everyone's comments. One is bigger then the other but I'm trying to be realistic that my natural shape is not even. One breast was bigger and wider and kind of slooped further to the side. He can only work with what he has! Before I had my lift i looked at everyone's pictures on yahoo and google and was like omgggg so perfect! Then now I go back and realize everyone has a breast that is bigger or a different shape a little! Mine really are close but not exact. I will address my concerns on Thursday and just be realistic about it only being a month the 16th and that I know some of the thins I'm a little upset about ( like nipple position) are natural to my body shape. I didn't get implants because I wanted to be true to who I was sometimes I have to pull back to my original goals. I would have killed for these breasts a few months ago! Another thing I keep telling myself to is that if I havea revision to fix size or shape it might still not be even or perfect! I could come out with even more uneven nipple sizes, position and size! Us woman need to not be so critical of myself. I actually was pretty happy and optimistic until I read about other ladies being critical of themselves! :) so today... I'm optimistic and know I look better then before and worse case I'm sure my doctor would do a small revision at an reasonable rate.
It's a roller coaster ride..One day i feel okay with things, the next day sad about how certain things ended up. Then I come on here and write my update and realize geeze, all im doing is complaining i should be more optimistic..Add in the cost of all of this and of course we want things to be perfect! But you're right, we have to remind ourselves of what the original goal was, and be happy with the improvements!
No one has prefect breast one of mine is fuller than the other. Be happy you look great.

So sad

I just am so unhappy with my results. I cry all day everyday. Tomorrow I am a month post op and my breasts are different shapes, sizes, firmness and looks and I hate my nipple position. I have talked to my PS about a revision. He said a few things we can do but I def need to wait for final results because we are far from them. I have such racing thoughts and need to now focus on my wedding and kids and readdress this afterwards. My mom already said she will take a week off to watch kids in the winter and I can swing it financially even if I don't want to. Sometimes I want to go to a different PS but I couldn't Afford that and the one I have is so highly recommended. Waiting is just so hard.
They look great!! They look very natural! I know it takes a while for them to heal completely but overall I think the last picture you posted they're healing and looking good!
I still think your breast look great. I wish I had your size. Real breast will never be perfect. Let them heal because it takes time and then decide on the revision.
They are different cup sizes

Picture update 5 weeks

So here is my 5 week pic. See the problem! I have one great boob and the other one has just become deflated with extra skin and no tissue! I'm a whole cup size difference. It becomes more obvious everyday so m PS hasn't seen it for over a week and won't for a couple more. So in the mean time I just heal and then see what's next. I don't want to make my bigger one smaller so I'm considering implants or who knows. I can't leave it like this though

Picture

Forgot the pic
You look good. We are our worse critics, lol. But, let yourself heal completely. stuff your bra if you think others can tell 1 is bigger. ( I don't think it'd be noticeable). After healing period, Get you some implants girl.
I think you look great. Give yourself time to heal. I had a lift without implants and drove myself crazy for months. Don't rush into revision surgery.

6 week update

6 weeks tomorrow. Today they look a little more alike then last week. I haven't looked at my nipples under the tape but can see them and I know one is a bit bigger and odd shaped but can be fixed. I'm tryin to figure out what is normal and I un normal for natural breasts ( no implant) to be different in size. One is fuller then the other which I guess it was before too!
I'm sorry you are not happy with them, and I understand your concern about size. But from here, they really do look beautiful. I wouldn't leave a comment at all if I didn't think so. I really hope you and your PS can figure out a way for you to be happy with them. I think you look fantastic! Best wishes!

You seriously have the most perfect boobs I've seen on this website. I really think they look fabulous. Maybe you need to treat the anxiety and then you will be able to appreciate. Jealous!
You are so very sweet but one is much larger then the other. I am treating my anxiety and healing and then will look forward to fix it.
Hey there, just wanted to say you look fantastic! Especially from where you started, and your 4 day post op - Wow! I agree w/ your PS, give them more time to heal, and for goodness sake enjoy your wedding/honeymoon!

Still sad and disappointed

My title is an understatement. I can't stand them. I have a follow up with my PS on Thursday and I will express how unhappy I am and why... Kindly but will let him know my true feelings. In a month I meet with another PS as well to see what he says. I will keep everyone updates. For now here is a pic at 7 weeks
Right now you need to put this way out of your head and enjoy your wedding and honeymoon, they can be fixed and they will be. I'm going against the grain here but in your first after pic one incision looked like it was making that breast a different shape, almost like a bit was missing :( I think they look much better than they did, honestly I do, but I see what you mean about the nipples. They do look very natural but it won't take much to get there where you want them, I'm sure. So really, try not to let it take over, just hang in there until you can revise.
The bigger rounder breast now is the one that looked funny before. It was taken in a mirror now but not before so it's switched. So the onei thought would be horrible is the better one now

PS visit today

I don't want to get into crazy detail but I had a PS visit today. Basically it went ok. I told him right away how unhappy I was still and showed him all the reasons why. He agreed about the size difference and said he could revise that and make one smaller. The problem is the smaller one is so small :( he recommended against the implant because my anxiety and all new problems. He also said he would not give me one for those reasons. He didn't seem to care I was upset about nipple size or shape and just kept referring to the fact they were smaller and better then before. I know that and I don't expect perfection but I didn't do this to be unhappy. All in all he will do a revision once I'm healed but wasn't understanding my concerns to their full extent. He was nice but maybe not enough compassion to how much this has upset me? I will be glad to meet with a new PS is October and maybe even a 3rd one to get opinions. I will go from there. My PS said to come back in 6 weeks or even sooner if I would like to talk more about revisions but I'm jut not sure if I can use him if he doesn't understand. I know I won't be perfect but I deserve to be happy with my breasts? I hope at least
Hey how did the second opinion go? Your recommendation made me go get a second opinion in October myself.
I speak from experience (bad and not so bad...) but honestly, he did a poor job, imo... your initial pics with the incisions look very jagged and sloppy, i can't tell by pics but your post-op pics the one on the left side looks slightly bigger, but doing a lift and slight reduction, this should be taken into account. I do agree that you should wait at least 9 months to consider any revisions because: You want to give the existing incisions/tissue time to fully heal before cutting it open again, and you may very well still be a bit swollen. How are your incisions healing? I notice you still have them bandaged... usually they don't keep them bandaged so long unless they are trying to hide something. There should be no reason if you want an implant for him to say he won't do it other than he knows he screwed up, and you are already unhappy about that, and rightfully so! I went thru the same with my first implants, after a year of hearing BS and lies I took my records and sought out someone to redo my implants, and by then i needed a small lift due to the implants bottoming out. I think once your incisions are CLOSED it would be a good idea to get a copy of your records (ALL of them) and the operative report (federal law states you are entitled to this information) and take it with you to a new surgeon if you decide to do so.... Some personal advice is... check your emotions at the door... if you go into a new surgeons office crying and upset, or badmouthing your surgeon, he may not be so inclined to take on "fixing" someone else's bad boob job... I know (believe me i know) how upsetting and frustrating it is, but to get what you want you have to play the game
I agree with you. He did not do a good job and seems he cannot revise them to be significantly improved. It breaks my heart every time I see a patient go from excitement pre-op to sadness post op. I am sorry that this happened to you. If it were me, I would find another surgeon. Good luck to you.

Update 7 months

It's almost 7 months post op. I am happier now but not 100% happy. However I never am totally happy about anything! One breast is bigger then the other and it drives me nuts but it was always bigger... If I have him revise and take tissue out I have to pay $2,000 hospital fee and it doesn't mean it will be better. My right nipple "peaks" a the top so I am having that revised in a few weeks but its easy and free. He will just round it out a little. Other then that I feel normal but everyday I can see myself still healing daily. Scars are still a bit hard in some spots. It's def a LONG process. I attached a few pictures I took real fast.

1 more

Wow they look awesome!
Your breasts have come a long way. They look so good. :-)
Your boobs look awesome! I don't see the size difference?? Either way, I hope that your revision gets you to were youa re happy :).
Springfield Plastic Surgeon