5 More Weeks for my Tum Tuck!! - Spokane, WA

I have two boys ages 6 and 4. I always had issues...

I have two boys ages 6 and 4. I always had issues with my mid section even at my thinnest. After kids I got back down to pre baby weight, but have the saggy stretched out skin and my stomach protrudes. I have dreamed of this for years and am so ready to have the bod I always wanted! I deserve it! It is mommas turn! :)

Spokane Plastic Surgeon

BytnarJe I live in the area (Lewiston, ID) and have talked to my husband about getting this done. I would appreciate ANY advice or photos or a review of your doc. I dont know where to start! At shape spa or at the one by Holy Family.. I am feeling overwhelmed. I had a 10 lb baby and have had 4 total. I have streach marks above my belly button ..and sadly I had my first at 17 so now I'm 43 and am wanting my body back. who did you see. what are your results.. any thing will help
Hello tirby! It is sooo worth it!! I went to Dr Alfonso Oliva at the Cowley surgery center. He is the BEST! He is a little more spendy than others, however they take great care of you! They require that you stay over night in their surgery center and it is well worth it! My scar is very thin and completely flat. I havent had a chance to take pictures yet but I love it. I still have some swelling which is normal but it is flatter than ever and my belly button look awesome. I to had stretch marks and now I have very few. You should have a consultation with him. It is $50 and it will go towards the surgery if you decide to do it. :) If you have any other questions, please let me know!
I hadn't heard of that place. Again I am just getting things going. So did you have drains? How do you deal with them if you did. The over night stay does sound like a good idea. I had my 4th child C-section so I know the pain and for me not to big of a deal. Of course that was 20 years ago!. I would like a picture to see if you do get time. How long after the initial consult is it before surgery? Did you get any opinions from other docs or was this the only one you saw? Again sorry for all the questions I just am nervous, excited...well you understand!
I had 4 drains total. those are the biggest pain! If you have a full tummy tuck with full muscle repair and the lipo it will probably be alot more pain then your c-section! lol. I had a consultation in Oct of 2010 and waited til March 2011 to have it done. I was refinancing my house to get the cash to pay for it. I only went to him and i knew he was the surgeon for me. Plus I knew a few people who had been to him. I dont have a working camera right now and my phone wont upload to my computer.:( I could text you some if you wanted. ??
My pS said I would not have any pumps since be is doing the quilting stitch. Did you have anything else done besides the TT at the same time? I am hoping sinceni just did my Breast reduction and lipo that the TT will be a bit easier than getting everything at once. The inky thing that hurt was the dang incision where my bra is rubbing on it. OUCH!!! Other than that no big deal. Trying to milk it a little so my husband learns to cook:)
I ment drain
Thank you for all your info!. I am waiting a little while just so I can pay cash for at least half. So MAYBE in January I can get it done. I am almost going crazy.. not literally but I am just SO excited now that I am going to be abe to get it done! We have a PS here in Lewiston too and my husband would aloso like me to meet with him (Board Certified and have had numerous friends who have been to him and liked him aand the results) Then post op visits ect would be SO much easier. His office is about 1/2 mile from my house so VERY convienant.. Cant wait to see your post op photos! I may get a hold of you as it gets closer. THANK YOU!!!

Exciting! Are you doing anything to prepare?

The only thing I have done is look at before and afters and read peoples suggestions they give on different websites. :)
I am scared also, not for me but for my 6 year old son. I know everything will be ok but it just is scary. I don't want to miss out on anything with him. I just keep freaking out and go into panic mode. I am doing a breast lift and TT with lipo that they said i would need for best results. Please keep me posted, I don't go until May...the only time I have time that I could take a 2 week break.
Please give us blow by blow. It really does help to her from everyone.
I will keep you posted! I plan to go on here after I get it done. I was in panic mode, but the closer I get the more excited I get!
I'm going in March 15th!!! Totally scared. Beyond words!
Did you join the thread of the forum called March tummy tuckers unite? 3boys 1princess told me about it. We can all stay in touch once we get this done and share stories. You are before us, so I will be asking you how it was!! lol
Glad you are on here with us! It is such an amazing site for information. I am having my TT on March 28th. THere is a thread on the forum part of the website called MARCH TUMMY TUCKERS UNITE. It is for all of us getting it done in March, come join us over there!! Look forward in following along in your journey!
That sounds awesome! I will join the group for sure! :)I do love the feedback on this site! So we will have to keep in touch since you have yours the day before me! Are you scared? I am a little but more excited!
Kinda scared, but not about the surgery, more about the recovery since I have 4 little ones. My husband can take off as much time as he needs to to help out and my mom is going to be here for 2 weeks so I should be pretty good. It is just the thought of when they all go away that I worry I may try to do too much.
wow, 4 kids! 2 is alot for me. lol. My husband is a stay at home dad so he will be taking care of the kids as usual. I took 2 weeks off work, however I am going to try and only take a week off. My friend that had hers done said she went back to her job after a week. All I do is sit all day in a cubical so I think I could manage. :)