37 Year Old Mother of 4. Two Them Are Twins. - Spokane, WA

After my pregnancy with the twins my stomach was...

After my pregnancy with the twins my stomach was permanently damaged. The skin was stretched out and sagging, I couldn't even see my belly button without pushing the extra loose skin up. I put a lot of work into being active and healthy but nothing I could do my own would've helped the appearance of my stomach. The time was now, I wanted my old smooth, flat stomach I was blessed with back! So I did some research online looking for a surgeon. I had a couple of consultations. When I meet dr. Wheeler I really liked how direct and honest he was. He told me exactly what procedure ( mini or full tummy tuck) was going to work best. He explained everything very well. I had no doubt I had found the right surgeon. Also his staff was awesome! Very polite and friendly making me feel at ease and comfortable. Post surgery was good for me. Of course I did have pain but it was all managed well. My recovery was pretty quick. I was able to go back to work after about 14 days. Each day I noticed more and more improvement. It does feel really tight for a while. I couldn't stand up all the way straight for a few weeks. Now at six months my stomach feels tight and I can stand up very straight. I am so happy with the results! I can't even notice my scar now it has healed so nicely. I did fear having a scar before, now I don't feel that way at all. Since it al looks so good.

Pre surgery picture