He and His Staff Have Been So Great to Me. I Really Appreciate It. - Spartanburg, SC

It is no fun to wear a prosthesis. You are always...

It is no fun to wear a prosthesis. You are always so uncomfortable with it riding up or it is so hot. With a breast reconstruction you can do all the things (like swimming, etc.) that you could not (or would not) do without a breast.

I am very happy with my reconstruction. Just be realistic though. It will not look like your other breast for awhile and you do have scars. I had radiation, chemo, and breast removal. It has been great to have something to put back in place. Overall I am very pleased with my results.

Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Orseck is a brillant surgeon. He has done a great job on my breast reconstruction. I would recomment him to anyone. Everyone that I talked to before going to him said that he was really nice and a great surgeon. He has more than lived up to his reputation so far. After talking with him at the initial consultation I felt so much better after he explained what he was going to do and that it would take several steps to achieve this. I have one more step to go. I am sure that I will be happy with the results.