21 Year Old, Tired of Hating my Boobs! - Spain, ES

I'm a 21 year old British student approximately...

I'm a 21 year old British student approximately 5"7, around 50Kg who's always been sad about my breasts. When I started growing around aged 12, I dreamed of this beautiful womanly figure. But by the time I was 15 I had stopped with one boob a B cup, and one a small C cup. At age 18 I considered implants but told myself I'm still growing.

If I was looking at sexy lingerie to wear for my boyfriend, it had to be heavily padded to make me feel better. I once purchased a cute babydoll, only to leave it at the bottom of the drawer as it had no padding and hated the lack of cleavage, lack of boob and lack of anything.

So this year, I've been researching the procedure, the risks involved, the different types of implants and found this site along the way with all the beautiful results and happy women!

I'm hoping I can be a DD (apparently I shouldn't think of cup sizes!) after my operation but I'm worried my expectation is unrealistic. I'm planning to visit a surgeon in Madrid, Spain that I like the work of. I'll see after my consultation in a few weeks. I will add some before photos when I feel confident enough to show them. In the mean time, I'll upload some wish photos. :)

Consultation booked!

I have booked a consultation on Thursday with a surgeon a close family member's friend used, her results are fantastic! I have heard he's very professional, I'm hoping to book the operation for late December if I can book that far ahead.

Before image

These upset me to look at. Why did nature give me such uneven breasts?

First consultation done

I spent ages trying to find the place but eventually I turned up with a few minutes to go. The lobby was very fancy and professional, so first impressions good. I booked myself in and waited so nervously I was sweating!

Eventually he greeted me and discussed all the complications, prices and implants used. He eventually told me I'll be insured for the rest of my life should any problems occur, so all future surgeries will cost me nothing!

He measured my breasts and said I will have a perfect result with the cleavage I want. I have booked a second consultation where we discuss size and type of implant. He says I will have the Areola incision, under the muscle with cohesive silicone.

I find him to be very professional and friendly. I have found the surgeon who I trust will give me the result I want!

Communication problems!

its been very difficult to communicate with my surgeon in Spain when I live in the UK. I've been given instructions to book my own pre-op tests which include the usual blood work, an electrocardiogram and a breast ultrasound. I've never heard of a surgeon doing so many tests!

If all goes well I'll be scheduled for the start of January.
He seems to want to use textured implants under the muscle where I would prefer smooth. Hopefully he won't argue with my preference.

Surgery date set!

Surgery has been scheduled for January next year. Now it's starting to become real I'm getting increasingly nervous. Looking at some lovely results here eases my nerves!

Doing my own pre op tests has been... Interesting.

I got in contact with my doctors surgery to do my bloods and an ECG. I managed to get those done, got my results in paper.
For some reason my doctor wants an ultrasound on my breasts, I'm not quite sure why but I'm sure he's just being sure. This has been the hardest to book myself, even though I'm willing to pay for them myself and not on the NHS. I'll be happy when all these tests are out of the way.

On a plus side, I have found my ultimate wish boobs from a fellow realself member. Id love to have her results(if not bigger :P)

Will keep everyone posted.
Dr Moises Martin Anaya