DR Aslani - BBL - Spain, ES

Hi everyone, So I'm considering getting a BBL...

Hi everyone,

So I'm considering getting a BBL with Dr Aslani in Spain, I have researched the best BBL surgeons in Europe and he seems to be the top one! I live in mainland UK so would have to travel over! My weight fluctuates and last year I had lost a lot of weight and was quite toned, however I just was not happy with the proportions of my body and no amount of diet/exercise/toning would change that which is SO frustrating! My current measurements are 36 30 40 & although this may seem like I am somewhat pear shaped, my shoulders are quite broad at 44 inches! This is what bothers me! So I have just Stopped exercising and dieting like I did before! I'm tired of feeling pudgy around my mid section and I just want a more balanced physique! Sometimes I feel bad for focussing on it so much as there is SO much more going on in the world, but I also figure that we only get one life and if something doesn't make you happy then you should do something about it?! I want my hips to even out my shoulders so that I have a more even silhouette! I have been looking at Dr Aslani's work and I like his work! Anyways, any advice etc would be great! I would also like to ask, does anyone have the email address for Aslani's assistant so that I may book a telephone consultation? On the Cirumed website it just has a general email for the clinic!

Thanks! :) I've also added a pic!

Nice butt already!! You're going to kill with a new body!! X
Best of luck with your journey, you already have a great body! x
I agree you look great! I am getting surgery to have a shape more like yours lol. Good luck hun and happy healing

Questions!

Can anybody give me any information on what the BBL healing process is like? My mind is half made up about going through with it! I have gained a little more weight just in general & all of it has went to my middle! So annoying! I am about ten pounds over my ideal weight now I hope that is enough fat to take out! I just want a slim waist and curvy hips and a booty that pops a little! Has anybody weight trained after having a BBL? does it help to define abs? Also does Aslani Lipo arms as well?

I think u look great already. How is it going it is long since u have updated I am trying to gather information on your surgeon, so updates would be greatly appreciated
Good luck¡¡ keep us update¡¡
Spain Plastic Surgeon