Surgery December 8th - 5'9 - 147pounds - Nervous, excited, anxious... just can't wait !!

I have always been tall, and of a thin build, amd...

I have always been tall, and of a thin build, amd breasts smaller than usual. I had my daughter early in life, I welcomed her just after my 21st birthday. After breastfeeding, I was left with pancakes !! I never really have been in a financial position to consider it in the past, but npw I can, I think its time to treat myself. I have booked in for Dec 5th 2014... its late Aug now... so 3 months to go. Im excited and scared at the same time. No one but my sisters and my daughter & boyfriend know about it. No one at work knows, and until I feel adjusted to them, and confident, I will keep it to myself.

I am currently a 36B, and want to go to a
good size C. I have had the initial consultation with my Dr, and he has recommended 360cc saline implants.

Unsure if I have made the right Dr choice

I guess the luxury I have at the moment is time. As I cannot take any time off work until early December, I have began to look further into my choice of Dr. This is after a lovely girl from my area on this site that wasn't happy with her results after using Dr Richardson, gave me some good advice.
And I have read some other comments that also reflect what I felt during my first consultation with Dr Richardson. That being that the size and most of the decisions that I would think a professional surgeon would tell me, he left to me. So I am going to call Dr Layt today, I have seen some great reviews on him. If anyone has had any experience with good doctors on the Gold Coast, let me know !!

Shopping Around

after reading reviews on this website i have been very lucky for the insight. Some reviews on dr richardson were not as good as i would have thought, seeing as this is such a big decision to make, im shopping around. i have made an appointment with doctor layt next week, and early september i have an appointment with luke stradwick. both are on the gold coast.i must say that the initial phone call with lakes office has already made me feel very reassured hey will do a good job. The receptionist covered a lot of questions and really try to understand my exact outcome desired. She was very knowledgeable and was very open with regards to risk send or complications. She even said that she was available to meet for coffee before my official appointment with dr luke, just to go over any questions i may have and this will be completely free of charge.she said for my consultation i wanted to bring in at least 5 pictures of what i expect the results to look like. this way we can see my desired look and then marry it up with his expert advice to come to an agreement on what would be suitable for my breast augmentation regarding size, shape and positioning. they use the implants naturel. i think i want from looking at pictures 350 cc moderate profile round and textured. i have put some pictures of my dream boobs on this post.dr luke can still fit me in early december, so it looks to be at this stage i will definitely have to surgery before christmas. I am getting so excited, googling so many pictures, and i even bothered to sports bras today to wear after the operation. Well they are kind of like a sports crop tops with very wide elastic at the bottom i'm guessing this will make them pretty comfortable after i've been in that much pain. For me my biggest concern and worry is not getting the results that i want. Also it is the thought of what the doctor will do to my body in the operation which kind of makes me a little bit queezy. i have to just stay focused on the result to get through that part. I do have time on my side to research and find the doc said it's going to make me feel the most comfortable. For that i am grateful. I have waited so long for this moment and i want it to be perfect. And spending that much money on a surgical treatment is a very big step for me. I pray all goes well and i can not thank the people on this website enough for sharing their stories and their experiences, they can literally change your life. So on the countdown now.....i will prost again after my next two consultations and give some feedback.

New Crop Tops ?

excuse the typo's

I just re read my last post.. and loads of errors.. I tried doing it via voice rather than typing on my phone.. lol.. will proof read next time

3D Imagery .. Very intersting !!

I went today to see Dr Luke Stradwick and had the opportunity to have the 3D imagery done.
It was amazing to see what the end results would look like.. but also soooo embarassing to see how flat I look side on. Just confirms for me I am in need of boobs badly. I think that I kind of only let myself see my chest on certain angles so in my mind I don't hate my flat chest too much .. but I am so happy that finally something is going to be done :) Dr Luke was amazing, and I have another consult with his receptionist Lisa, and then the final consult with Luke closer to the surgery date.
He has recommened 355cc - moderate projection, Naturelle textured implants.
He said the pics reflect the look of my boobs around 2 years after surgery and they have dropped right into place and looking really natural. Any bigger, he said would not look as natural.. I am happy he actually told me the right size to go with my wish pic, as my previous consult with Dr Richardson felt like all the crucial decisions regarding size was left to me.. I feel like I can trust Dr Luke and he understands the results I expect.

Getting Closer !!!

Tomorrow, its 8 weeks till surgery...!! Having moments of excitement... followed by feelings of fear. I hope I am making the right decision, the main thing i worry about is the size. I just want them to be exactly what I am dreaming of. I have one more consult before surgery and I think then I will have my last opportunity to make sure I am 100% happy with the size we decided on.

BEFORE PIC

More wish pics

Last Consult with Dr before surgery

Today I went to see Dr Luke and have my final consult before surgery on 8th Dec.
We have decided and locked in 345cc, round, textured full projection Natrelle implants, placed under the muscle, crease incision.
I expressed my fear of the pain.. and he reassured me that after enduring a 17hr no pain relief childbirth, i would be fine :) The biggest concern is the nausea from the meds.. besides that, its nothing that i wont be able to cope with. I also asked if it was ok to take medication to help me sleep, should I have difficulties falling asleep the night before surgery.. he confirmed this is ok. Just with one mouthful of water. All there is left now .. is time .. and I know it will go fast cause i have heaps on at work.. and the lead up to christmas and all ... !! getting very excited.
Brisbane Plastic Surgeon