345cc HP Silicone unders. 145lbs - 5'9

I have always been tall, and of a thin build, amd...

I have always been tall, and of a thin build, amd breasts smaller than usual. I had my daughter early in life, I welcomed her just after my 21st birthday. After breastfeeding, I was left with pancakes !! I never really have been in a financial position to consider it in the past, but npw I can, I think its time to treat myself. I have booked in for Dec 5th 2014... its late Aug now... so 3 months to go. Im excited and scared at the same time. No one but my sisters and my daughter & boyfriend know about it. No one at work knows, and until I feel adjusted to them, and confident, I will keep it to myself.

I am currently a 36B, and want to go to a
good size C. I have had the initial consultation with my Dr, and he has recommended 360cc saline implants.

Unsure if I have made the right Dr choice

I guess the luxury I have at the moment is time. As I cannot take any time off work until early December, I have began to look further into my choice of Dr. This is after a lovely girl from my area on this site that wasn't happy with her results after using Dr Richardson, gave me some good advice.
And I have read some other comments that also reflect what I felt during my first consultation with Dr Richardson. That being that the size and most of the decisions that I would think a professional surgeon would tell me, he left to me. So I am going to call Dr Layt today, I have seen some great reviews on him. If anyone has had any experience with good doctors on the Gold Coast, let me know !!

Shopping Around

after reading reviews on this website i have been very lucky for the insight. Some reviews on dr richardson were not as good as i would have thought, seeing as this is such a big decision to make, im shopping around. i have made an appointment with doctor layt next week, and early september i have an appointment with luke stradwick. both are on the gold coast.i must say that the initial phone call with lakes office has already made me feel very reassured hey will do a good job. The receptionist covered a lot of questions and really try to understand my exact outcome desired. She was very knowledgeable and was very open with regards to risk send or complications. She even said that she was available to meet for coffee before my official appointment with dr luke, just to go over any questions i may have and this will be completely free of charge.she said for my consultation i wanted to bring in at least 5 pictures of what i expect the results to look like. this way we can see my desired look and then marry it up with his expert advice to come to an agreement on what would be suitable for my breast augmentation regarding size, shape and positioning. they use the implants naturel. i think i want from looking at pictures 350 cc moderate profile round and textured. i have put some pictures of my dream boobs on this post.dr luke can still fit me in early december, so it looks to be at this stage i will definitely have to surgery before christmas. I am getting so excited, googling so many pictures, and i even bothered to sports bras today to wear after the operation. Well they are kind of like a sports crop tops with very wide elastic at the bottom i'm guessing this will make them pretty comfortable after i've been in that much pain. For me my biggest concern and worry is not getting the results that i want. Also it is the thought of what the doctor will do to my body in the operation which kind of makes me a little bit queezy. i have to just stay focused on the result to get through that part. I do have time on my side to research and find the doc said it's going to make me feel the most comfortable. For that i am grateful. I have waited so long for this moment and i want it to be perfect. And spending that much money on a surgical treatment is a very big step for me. I pray all goes well and i can not thank the people on this website enough for sharing their stories and their experiences, they can literally change your life. So on the countdown now.....i will prost again after my next two consultations and give some feedback.

New Crop Tops ?

excuse the typo's

I just re read my last post.. and loads of errors.. I tried doing it via voice rather than typing on my phone.. lol.. will proof read next time

3D Imagery .. Very intersting !!

I went today to see Dr Luke Stradwick and had the opportunity to have the 3D imagery done.
It was amazing to see what the end results would look like.. but also soooo embarassing to see how flat I look side on. Just confirms for me I am in need of boobs badly. I think that I kind of only let myself see my chest on certain angles so in my mind I don't hate my flat chest too much .. but I am so happy that finally something is going to be done :) Dr Luke was amazing, and I have another consult with his receptionist Lisa, and then the final consult with Luke closer to the surgery date.
He has recommened 355cc - moderate projection, Naturelle textured implants.
He said the pics reflect the look of my boobs around 2 years after surgery and they have dropped right into place and looking really natural. Any bigger, he said would not look as natural.. I am happy he actually told me the right size to go with my wish pic, as my previous consult with Dr Richardson felt like all the crucial decisions regarding size was left to me.. I feel like I can trust Dr Luke and he understands the results I expect.

Getting Closer !!!

Tomorrow, its 8 weeks till surgery...!! Having moments of excitement... followed by feelings of fear. I hope I am making the right decision, the main thing i worry about is the size. I just want them to be exactly what I am dreaming of. I have one more consult before surgery and I think then I will have my last opportunity to make sure I am 100% happy with the size we decided on.

BEFORE PIC

More wish pics

Last Consult with Dr before surgery

Today I went to see Dr Luke and have my final consult before surgery on 8th Dec.
We have decided and locked in 345cc, round, textured full projection Natrelle implants, placed under the muscle, crease incision.
I expressed my fear of the pain.. and he reassured me that after enduring a 17hr no pain relief childbirth, i would be fine :) The biggest concern is the nausea from the meds.. besides that, its nothing that i wont be able to cope with. I also asked if it was ok to take medication to help me sleep, should I have difficulties falling asleep the night before surgery.. he confirmed this is ok. Just with one mouthful of water. All there is left now .. is time .. and I know it will go fast cause i have heaps on at work.. and the lead up to christmas and all ... !! getting very excited.

The day has arrived

Sitting in the waiting room now... all robed up... any minute now Dr Luke will come and draw me up. Surprisingly calm. Just happy the day is here. See you on the other side girls !!! x

First Pic

DAY 1 PICS

Very happy so far !!!

Day 2

Had a very broken sleep last night. It was just very uncomfortable sleeping on my back... I used a lot of pillows.. and had a little table next to my bed with all the things I needed..ie phone, medication, remote, water....
My partner snored all night, so whenever I started to fall asleep he would roll on his back and snore then I would wake up... it was a frustrating night for him cause I kept waking him up... I was pretty high on the pain killers so wasn't feeling angry... just wanted to sleep.... day 2, and I am a lot more sore.... but it's so bare able. it's like a mixture of having a really bad lung infection... and that feeling of pressure on ur chest... and the feeling after a massive work out. the thing that gets to me is I can't do anything. I am usually like most women... doing a million things at once, so slowing down to doing nothing is hard! My beautiful daughter (she is 16) is doing all the housework and looking after me. I am now like the baby and she is the mum... it's a cute situation to see her in... she is so capable and caring... she will make a great mum/wife one day :) So today I'm gonna chill on the couch... drink loads of water... rest up... take a shower at some stage... and just focus on doing nothing :)
I think I need to get some valium to sleep better tonight... and I will sleep on the spare room... so the snoring doesn't wake me up :) will post some more pics soon.

DAY 2 PICS

Some more pics.. not much change yet...

DAY 2 PICS

DAY 3

Today i feel alot better... when i left the hospital, i had no script for Endones.. just a packet of over the counter pain killers... strong but not strong enough. I called the nurse yesterday, and she came to my house with the script for stronger pain killers, which was awesome so i had a much better sleep last night. She felt my boobs and was really happy with the way they felt... the top was getting softer already..she said the right side was still a bit harder which is normal if you are right handed because the muscles are stronger. Still resting today... and taking it easy. Each day gets easier... still havent done a number 2 since the day before surgery, so taking laxatives now to try and get some movement. Taking the over the counter pain killers during the day, called panadine forte.. and endones at night to sleep. My boobs change a bit each day, my right one feels smaller than the left today... i am going to be patient and let them do their thing... and settle. Its like the muscle is contracting over them and pulling tight... weird feeling... !!

Old dress transformed

I used to hate this dress... kept it for years ... glad I did.. love it now :)

Day 4

Feeling even better today. Off the strong meds, and still taking it easy. Incisions are hurting more today... but the muscular pain seems to have eased slightly. Just walked 100m down the road to a cafe to getva coffee with my daughter, had to take it so slow and could really feel that my body is so sensitive and kind of weak from all the bed time.... girls have dropped a bit more today. Kind of worrying they will shrink too much... its amazing how fast you get used to the size and kind of want more. I used to be completely flat !!! And in 4 days, its so amazing how you adjust to them. Looking forward to further recovery ... and doing some clothes shopping to show them off :)

Day 5

Feeling awesome today.... did my first BM yesterday, after taking some softners for two days prior. It was great to feel the blockage had moved through ! I had to take some strong meds again yesterday evening... from moving around a bit more and only taking panadol all day, i got to a point where i was in alot of pain, and had to basically lie down and not move for another 2 hrs... even talking was a stuggle. I have been sleeping surprisingly well ?!?!? I have an Endone before bed... and have all my pillows set up.. slight incline with pillows either side of my body, like a throne. I have been getting 5-7 hrs sleep straight each night. Today my partner is at work and my daughter has gone to work too... so im here alone for the first time... hoping my sister will come and take me somewhere ...I feel like I'm 80 !!! Here are some pics... they seem to feel and look massive today which Im happy about :)

Day 5 pics

Here they are

Tried to go shopping

And i lasted about 1hr at the shops before i felt exhausted and had to come home. I was with my sister and she was driving, but at the shops, i started to feel very anxious and dizzy... i came home and slept for 3 hrs and felt alot better...
Feels like its taking so long to get back to normal... its Friday, and I had the BA on Monday.. i just can't wait to feel normal again and have some energy :)
Ps..my boobs felt HUGE in the top i wore out !!! I actually began freaking out that I had gone too big... ahhh geez... !!

Dropping Nicely

Still feeling uncomfortable, each day gets better... ???

BEFORE AND AFTER

BEFORE AND AFTER SHOT

BEFORE AND AFTER PIC

BEFORE AND AFTER PIC

1 Week Post Op

Just a quick update, one week post op.
Also making reference to my posts not aligned with RS time from Op. 1, i counted the day of surgery as Day 1. And because I am in Aus, my updates are one day ahead of the RS time in US.
Pain: had almost completely gone. Day to day I am seeing dramatic improvements. My body tells me what I can and cant do, and if you use common sense, you can navigate around and manage your movements to ensure you're not over doing it. I still need rest times during my day. And pain management is basic pain killers during the day, and stronger during the night, because they have a sedative effect and it assists with sleep. I can wash my own hair, and do some light duties around the house.

Sleep: still on my back, waking up once during the night to take pain killers. Sleeping 7-8 hrs a night.

Emotions : a bit up and down yesterday and today. Reason for this is a combination of me getting my period today, coming off stronger meds and just being stuck in the house. Besides that still over the moon with my results, and feeling positive about the improvements day today.

Boob: starting to soften..dropping nicely and the swelling has gone down alot. The incisions are the only part that I still feel pain, usually from walking and during the afternoon and evening before bed.

Body: stomach quite bloated today.. might be all the fast food i have been eating too though !!
I found as my other muscle groups compensate for the fact i cant use my pectoral muscles, have been sore also... my abs are killing !!!

2 weeks post op update pics :)

Same pics

New Cossie

Shopping is so much more fun with boobs :)

Got an awesome new cossie... and didnt have to worry about push up !!
Brisbane Plastic Surgeon

Luke is awesome.... he knows his shit... doesnt muck around... tells you the truth and is passionate about what he does. I highly recommend him