30 Year Old Mom to 3 Wonderful Kids and Recently Dropped 50lbs - Southlake, TX

Im 30 have 3 wonderful kids ages 8,5,&2.I work go...

Im 30 have 3 wonderful kids ages 8,5,&2.I work go to school and have an awesome husband. My who life I've been small. now that I've also lost 50lbs i wanna really enjoy summer and be have more up top not too big though. But I've had great support this far from hubby and have a consultation with Dr. Mason in south lake TX on March 3rd!
Congrats!! I just had my BA done on valentines day! Was a deflated b and had 525cc saline! So far I feel this is one of the best things I have ever done! I am a 36 year old mother of 2, grandmother of 1 and another due in April! GO FOR IT! And to have your husbands support is excellent, my husband was and is very supportive, that makes it much more comforting!
thank you so much. at first hubby was against it but he's come around which is great. i wanna go with saline im still confused about high profile or moderate high? i don't.want them in my neck LOL
Congratulations on your weight loss...wow mother, employee and student! Very empowering! Best to you love, keep us posted! :D

head spinning

13 days till consultation idk what to expect. the Dr office asked if o thought id need a lift? I didn't know what to say. im 34a what's to lift? i wanna go with saline but over muscle. however from what I've read most saline goes under muscle so it'll look right.
Good luck!! I was also nervous about my consultation. Write down any questions you have so you can be sure to get all the answers you need. This is very exciting! You will love wearing your swim suits this summer with a little more on top!

waiting game

well i saw Dr.Mason and he is wonderful! staff all very friendly too! so set surgery for April 3rd im goin with silicon. originally i wanted saline but my lack of breast tissue makes me weary of rippling. Got my mammogram set for next week and pre-op on March 18th! now hurry up and wait

ideas

heres some ideas i got and actually the painted girl is my sis in law lol
Hey love good luck on your upcoming surgery ! I know how nerve wrecking it is "/ you will be fine always keep happy positive thoughts =] you mentioned 375 cc silicone what profile are you going with ?
Actually we never talked About profile at my pre op they asked where id like to sit n I said n not in my neck lol. I keep reading about high profile n moderate was kinda confused. Thank you
8 days for me as well

soooooo close

Oh my day its nearly B DAY lol! Im getting nervous/excited hope I picked right size everything I read is conflicting. Some women that Got 375cc ended up with 36c some 36 d or dd. I know bras vary by maker but geeze ! I did let my dr & nurse know I wanted full c possibly small d so they gave me a few options to try on that would get me close if not there. I am 5'2 117 lbs I workout 4-6 days a week (just depends on how much homework I got lol) so im not just skinny I got some muscle ;). I just didn't wanna look gross and all boob little head stickin out.

pics finally

Pics before of me and in a week ill have my boobies!

count down

5 days left am I nervous not yet. I am however anxious about the iv yes im terrified of them! And the dang breathing tube just freaks me out. I know theyll put it in and take out before I wake up but still ewww. Im still worried I didnt pick the right size! I guess its my personality but I gotta know things and I gotta know that the 375cc I picked is gonna take my 34A to a full C if not a small D of course depending on bra maker too. Ugh but other than that im ready got my prescriptions picked up my hotel room booked and bag packed and sitters lined out for my kids!
Good luck on your sugary tomorrow keep us updated
Thank you & I will. I cant sleep rt now cant believe irs finally here!
What time is your surgery? Mine is at 8 on Thursday. I'm e first appt so I don't have to wait on anyone. Yay!

sleep please

I have to be up in 5.5 hrs and I cant sleep lol. You wait wait wait wait and wait for the big day and bam! Now its here ill do my best to keep yall updated thank yall for all the kind words and well wishes!
How are you doing
The 380cc came out great for me and I'm feeling ok. My breasts are pretty numb. I feel a little sore down the middle where my sternum is and they have swelled a little since I got home. The car ride home was a bit painful though.

24 post

Well not exactly 24 post op but I feel better than wheb I first left the surgery center very very sore though lol. I like them so far but I know theyll change so im excited! I have post op appointment today with Dr . mason. If you are in Texas go see this man! His staff are all super nice very understanding and treat you like a friend not just another patient. He took time to know some things about me like I have 3 kids and love the Texas Rangers :) . Im still sleepy from pain meds so ill get back on herr later and let you Know better derails
What size did u end up with
Congratulations and happy healing! Thanks for the update and let us know how your post-op appointment goes!
Pics?

wow

Well I asked for 375 but I ended up with 440. Dr. Mason felt the bigger one would give me more of the full C I was wanting. I cant sleep too well but who can sitting up? I can shower today yay!
We have similar stats, 3 kids, much weight loss, i'm 33. just had mine done on the 3rd the 385cc they were going for didn't fit so I have 350cc. Can't wait for them to drop they are up in my arm area bugging me! Nice to see another mom who was going for a more natural full look too ;)
Well congratulations on yours! Ya mine are high but I cant wait to see what they really look like after all swelling is gone. I picked out 375 but my dr knew I was wanting a full c so I guess he felt the 375 wasbt gonna give me that lol so he put in 440. I never thought hed go up that much !
How do you feel about your results?

let it burn

Ok so since they have to cut nerves in order to so this procedure you feel a burning sensation thats the nerves reconnecting is what my dr said so ok thats good news that what im feeling is normal. Ive needed pain meds constantly every 4 hrs bc of burning not so much the pain been trying to drink tobs if water to flush out all the sedatives they put in me. Oh and need to remember every once in a while take a few deep breaths . When you're in pain you tend to take shallow breaths and this can lead to pneumonia. Anyways so far so good today I just wanna sleep maybe because Thurs and fri I didn't sleep well
Yes, I have heard that about breathing. In fact, check out Nikki_2104. She just posted an article about breathing from the Oprah magazine.
You are Look great! I Love the size you got. Very natural yet you can maek them POP if you want to! ;) lol That''s what I wanted/got too. You wouldn't even know I got a BA unless I wanted to wear a push up bra &/or tight clothes. =)
*looking

sorry ladies

So im day um.....5 post lol and im behind im sorry I feel great over all my left breast hurts more than right not horrible pain just....hmm best way I can describe it as those whom have had children will get this but it feels like when I was engorged with milk ya that super full and sensitive to the touch feeling thats exactly how my left breast feels maybe bc im left handed?? Not really sure lol but I have 10day follow up on 16th so I can address concerns then to dr.mason. ive been back to work for 2 days no prob and back to studying lol kinda liked the few days off but semester is nearly over so ya!

1 week!

Wow already one week cant believe it. Every day ia improving still have pain in my left side though. Not too much to tell oh I did change bras so I could wash the one from dr. Its a 36c sports bra :)
My left side was my troubled side too! Hope u feel better :)
Yeah once the swelling goes down you'll be a victim of "boob greed" like the rest of us! Lol You'll miss it Big Time!

update and happy

Well girls I'm so happy with my surgery. I know ive said it before ive had nothing but positive feedback from co workers and those who have a ba complement on how great a job dr.mason did. I went out with some friends last night to painting with a twist if yall havent done it go its soo fun! Ya its a painting class abd its byob I dont drink but my friends had a few glasses of wine. Anyways I was worried I would have doubts but I dont I love my size!

11 days

Woo! To those who havent had it done promise you every day you'll feel more and more better im still a little sore but not by much I have my 10 day (well its a little past 10) on wed to go over scar care.but im 100% glad my dr put in bigger than I picked out!!!
Looking good officermom!
Thanks!! I am super happy cant wait till I can wear a real bra so I can wear tank tops

woop

I have boobs when I lay down! !! They used to disappear now they're still there heck ya!!!! Lol
HAHA! It does feel good to always know they will be there now
Yay!!!! I loved that too it's so exciting, my left is a little sensitive, did you have that? I'm 14 days post op today can't believe how fast it's going
Yes I noticed one side more sensitive than the other first it was my left I thought maybe bc im left handed so im using it more?? But now im 25 days post that feeling is gone

6 weeks post

Well its almost 6 weeks post and I went to vs to get measured. I know dr said wont know real size till 3 months after buuuuut I couldnt wait. So got measured and they have me as a 34 D which is frigging awesome so glad my dr put the bigger implants in. So ya 34 a to 34 d is huge for me and Im not complaining. I statted working out again at gym felt so good to work out again but took it easy even though I hated going light on the weights but I don't wanna mess anything up.
Yay!!!! So glad to hear from you!!!! I haven't gotten measured yet but I'm also wearing a D!!! :) you know I was kinda sad about my size until I found out I was a D

7days and 35 days post

Thats an incredible difference. You look great
They look great! :)
Thanks for your update. You can really see in your recent picture the dropping and fluffing that has taken place the past month. You look great!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Mason very kind and personal and knowledgeable