30 Year Old Mom to 3 Wonderful Kids and Recently Dropped 50lbs - Southlake, TX

Im 30 have 3 wonderful kids ages 8,5,&2.I work go...

Im 30 have 3 wonderful kids ages 8,5,&2.I work go to school and have an awesome husband. My who life I've been small. now that I've also lost 50lbs i wanna really enjoy summer and be have more up top not too big though. But I've had great support this far from hubby and have a consultation with Dr. Mason in south lake TX on March 3rd!

head spinning

13 days till consultation idk what to expect. the Dr office asked if o thought id need a lift? I didn't know what to say. im 34a what's to lift? i wanna go with saline but over muscle. however from what I've read most saline goes under muscle so it'll look right.

waiting game

well i saw Dr.Mason and he is wonderful! staff all very friendly too! so set surgery for April 3rd im goin with silicon. originally i wanted saline but my lack of breast tissue makes me weary of rippling. Got my mammogram set for next week and pre-op on March 18th! now hurry up and wait

ideas

heres some ideas i got and actually the painted girl is my sis in law lol

soooooo close

Oh my day its nearly B DAY lol! Im getting nervous/excited hope I picked right size everything I read is conflicting. Some women that Got 375cc ended up with 36c some 36 d or dd. I know bras vary by maker but geeze ! I did let my dr & nurse know I wanted full c possibly small d so they gave me a few options to try on that would get me close if not there. I am 5'2 117 lbs I workout 4-6 days a week (just depends on how much homework I got lol) so im not just skinny I got some muscle ;). I just didn't wanna look gross and all boob little head stickin out.

pics finally

Pics before of me and in a week ill have my boobies!

count down

5 days left am I nervous not yet. I am however anxious about the iv yes im terrified of them! And the dang breathing tube just freaks me out. I know theyll put it in and take out before I wake up but still ewww. Im still worried I didnt pick the right size! I guess its my personality but I gotta know things and I gotta know that the 375cc I picked is gonna take my 34A to a full C if not a small D of course depending on bra maker too. Ugh but other than that im ready got my prescriptions picked up my hotel room booked and bag packed and sitters lined out for my kids!

sleep please

I have to be up in 5.5 hrs and I cant sleep lol. You wait wait wait wait and wait for the big day and bam! Now its here ill do my best to keep yall updated thank yall for all the kind words and well wishes!

24 post

Well not exactly 24 post op but I feel better than wheb I first left the surgery center very very sore though lol. I like them so far but I know theyll change so im excited! I have post op appointment today with Dr . mason. If you are in Texas go see this man! His staff are all super nice very understanding and treat you like a friend not just another patient. He took time to know some things about me like I have 3 kids and love the Texas Rangers :) . Im still sleepy from pain meds so ill get back on herr later and let you Know better derails

wow

Well I asked for 375 but I ended up with 440. Dr. Mason felt the bigger one would give me more of the full C I was wanting. I cant sleep too well but who can sitting up? I can shower today yay!

let it burn

Ok so since they have to cut nerves in order to so this procedure you feel a burning sensation thats the nerves reconnecting is what my dr said so ok thats good news that what im feeling is normal. Ive needed pain meds constantly every 4 hrs bc of burning not so much the pain been trying to drink tobs if water to flush out all the sedatives they put in me. Oh and need to remember every once in a while take a few deep breaths . When you're in pain you tend to take shallow breaths and this can lead to pneumonia. Anyways so far so good today I just wanna sleep maybe because Thurs and fri I didn't sleep well

sorry ladies

So im day um.....5 post lol and im behind im sorry I feel great over all my left breast hurts more than right not horrible pain just....hmm best way I can describe it as those whom have had children will get this but it feels like when I was engorged with milk ya that super full and sensitive to the touch feeling thats exactly how my left breast feels maybe bc im left handed?? Not really sure lol but I have 10day follow up on 16th so I can address concerns then to dr.mason. ive been back to work for 2 days no prob and back to studying lol kinda liked the few days off but semester is nearly over so ya!

1 week!

Wow already one week cant believe it. Every day ia improving still have pain in my left side though. Not too much to tell oh I did change bras so I could wash the one from dr. Its a 36c sports bra :)

update and happy

Well girls I'm so happy with my surgery. I know ive said it before ive had nothing but positive feedback from co workers and those who have a ba complement on how great a job dr.mason did. I went out with some friends last night to painting with a twist if yall havent done it go its soo fun! Ya its a painting class abd its byob I dont drink but my friends had a few glasses of wine. Anyways I was worried I would have doubts but I dont I love my size!

11 days

Woo! To those who havent had it done promise you every day you'll feel more and more better im still a little sore but not by much I have my 10 day (well its a little past 10) on wed to go over scar care.but im 100% glad my dr put in bigger than I picked out!!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Mason very kind and personal and knowledgeable

My left side was my troubled side too! Hope u feel better :)
Yes, I have heard that about breathing. In fact, check out Nikki_2104. She just posted an article about breathing from the Oprah magazine.
You are Look great! I Love the size you got. Very natural yet you can maek them POP if you want to! ;) lol That''s what I wanted/got too. You wouldn't even know I got a BA unless I wanted to wear a push up bra &/or tight clothes. =)
*looking
Thank you I worry about looking too big but so far swelling and all I am very happy
Yeah once the swelling goes down you'll be a victim of "boob greed" like the rest of us! Lol You'll miss it Big Time!
You look GREAT!! Looks like you got the perfect size for you! Congrats!
Thank you means a lot to hear outside opinions
I'm shocked at how well I'm doing. No burning. I did start feeling tiny spasms at my incision yesterday while riding in the car but the didn't hurt. Just little twitches. My right breast which is the side of my dominant hand is actually softer than my right. And they're still numb. No pain just soreness on the sides and at my incision.
That's really good to hear! I may have over did it Friday I walked around the mall for a few hrs before my fillow up appointment so maybe thats why I didn't feel so great Saturday.
Yea. No bueno. Not supposed to be walking around. I had to leave house because I needed my son's birth certificate for and medical records school. He's starting kindergarten and I enrolled him in a charter school and had a 2 wk window to turn everything in and the pediatrician office gave me the wrong records the first time and I couldn't find his birth certificate so I had no choice. Otherwise he would loose his seat at the school.
We have similar stats, 3 kids, much weight loss, i'm 33. just had mine done on the 3rd the 385cc they were going for didn't fit so I have 350cc. Can't wait for them to drop they are up in my arm area bugging me! Nice to see another mom who was going for a more natural full look too ;)
Well congratulations on yours! Ya mine are high but I cant wait to see what they really look like after all swelling is gone. I picked out 375 but my dr knew I was wanting a full c so I guess he felt the 375 wasbt gonna give me that lol so he put in 440. I never thought hed go up that much !
How do you feel about your results?
Im very happy I know theres a lot of swelling but it's slowly goin down.
They don't look to big at all. They'll be nice an full once healed.
Thank you. I didnt want huge ones lol so I think this gives me what I was wanting.
Wow. Look at you. I was looking at myself and thought, maybe I should've went with 410. But I want to look as natural as possible and not be big.
What size did u end up with
Congratulations and happy healing! Thanks for the update and let us know how your post-op appointment goes!
Thank you beth I love this site its been so helpful
Pics?
Morning Tinykay, how are you feeling today?
A little sore but other than that I'm doing pretty good. I thought it was gonna be way worse