Taking the Plunge with Vanquish! - Southfield, MI

I have been debating getting either CoolSculpt or...

I have been debating getting either CoolSculpt or Vanquish for quite some time, and after reading a great number of the reviews on this site, I am finally going for it. I am beyond nervous as to what to expect but am also very excited. I normally don't carry weight in my stomach area, but after losing my thyroid I put weight on and have been carrying extra in my abdomen. I work out 4-5 times a week, and eat healthy, but just need some help in this area so my clothes fit and feel better! (would love to do it with my thighs too eventually). I would have done Lipo but need to stick to something non-invasive at this juncture. I would be thrilled to loose 2 inches! Will report back with results!

Update after first treatment

I am so glad I decided to try Vanquish. I had my first treatment on Saturday, and there was absolutely no pain. It felt like I was sun bathing- just a nice warm feeling. At one point there was a tiny hot spot near my hip bone, but they just adjusted the paddle and I had no problems after that. They took out the spacer a few minutes into the treatment too. Really looking forward to seeing the results over time. The biggest thing you can do for yourself is drink a TON of water! Before, during and after for a few days!!! Will post pics when I have a before and after shot- and I have 5 more treatments to go!
Face Skincare Medical Spa