Should I Get Butt Implants and Am I Too Skinny for Butt Augmentation? - Southfield, MI

I am a Graduating Senior in High school. I am 5"11...

I am a Graduating Senior in High school. I am 5"11 160-169lbs. I use to have a big but booty but as i got taller the skinnier i became and the flatter my butt became. I live in Southfield Michigan and i will be moving to Bowling Green State university. I want to know all of my options of things i can do where i can go and how much they will cost. the summer is coming up and i want my old body back. I have tried researching natural ways of getting my booty back but nothing seems to work. Squats only lift and don't add the size unless you do them with weights but that could take months. Are there any shots i could get i know of one where you have to go back every 18 months or so to get redone. I don't have many options I dont have much fat on me to do an augmentation. help me.

Can someone please tell me what is the price range for butt implants?
I live in Michigan,, I've been looking for a doc that can do my butt injects I dream of a nice round juicy full well lifted sexy butt.. What doctor is you going to? Yea a doc that don't charge a lot
Hey London43, please please share some pics!!!
I think you have a good natural shape Kevin and should be speaking to a personal trainer about bulking up your bum rather than surgery or injections. Good luck and all the best anyway... I want mine removed!!!
Do not get them done!!! From the one picture your shape looks good anyway> I am 5.11 and alot flatter than you and my look so unnatural it actually limits what I can wear now!! Big costly mistake! You have a better figure than I had, if i was you I woulod never have had them done.
It's just I miss the butt I use to have. I it was much much bigger than that it poked out and was round. Not its flat. Idk what to do
Hey London43, what size implants did you get? Please help me understand shat is it about them that looks unnatural becuz I am considering implants
Im tall too. What implant size/shape/placement did u get??
I know many many women who get the butt shots and they're illegal and it's putting your life in danger. You have to keep getting them redone .... My friend goes to the same lady Deelishis goes to. I would talk with a plastic surgeon first but they probably would tell you to gain some weight and do a fat transfer. Good luck.
What are all the risks of butt injections do you know? And using know deelishis had them I thought she was natural
She goes to the same person my friends goes to. I would google search hydrogel injections and you will see tons of pics with bad reviews. There have been ppl who have lost kidney function. Mostly because you don't know what they're using for the injections.
So would you recommend implants? My only thing with that is if it falls or flips around. I don't really want to do augmentation because I'm skinny for one. I don't want to put on weight and I don't have the money
Hey Kev, i am slim just like you so Im going for implants!!!