Getting Rid of to Many Kebabs - Southend-on-sea, GB

Ive never contemplated having a tummy tuck did not...

Ive never contemplated having a tummy tuck did not enter my head, but booked an appnt to have lypo on my tummy and was told I needed a tummy tuck, I said no way and come home and thought about it for a good long year, and realised yes it was a tummy tuck I needed, so here I am writing my review. Feeling rather anxious angry and happy and every single emotion you could put in a bag all I do is read about tummy tucks. But feel I've made the right decision, god I hope I come out the other end!!. Sometimes I think just get me out the other end no matter how bad the recovery is just get me through please god. Anyway lovely ladies will write a review next week when I'm on the flat side hopefully happy healing ladies.

Well this is it 2day po just had drains out so...

Well this is it 2day po just had drains out so feel so much better nurse is coming back to help me with a well needed shower and then home I hope it will be ok from here on . It's not been as bad as what I thought , I think I am still a bit swollen still , well I hope I am a bit less is always a bit more anyway will take more pics later .

Recommendation.

Hey there, you look like you're going to have awesome results. I saw you you post on Kimmie's page about your scar being high. I disagree. I think its in a good spot. Check out some more reviews and pics and you will see that yours is very much in line with the standard procedure. Take a look at my story and my first surgery and you will see what a high scar looks like! Good luck and happy healing!
Wow we do look about the same size and you have fantastic results. I can't wait
Hey Fiona! Thanks for stopping by my page and for the kind words. You made it to the flat side and look great! I hope your recovery is easy and you are back on your feet doing what you love soon! Keep updating us!
yay! You look great! Glad you're not in a lot of pain. I missed meds all night and now this morning I am hurting!!! Take it easy :)
Welcome to the flat side Fiona, see your not in excruciating pain.The swell hell will be the most of your recovery. Rest up keep hydrated and move around house to keep blood circulating okay .When your up to it , update us on your journey.Smooth healing and stay strong.Stay on top of your pain meds okay and eat a little more then just crackers .Also take stool softner 3 times a day to prevent constipation okay .Mom if you notice in a day or two no BM 1 tablespoon am and pm don't overdue it .
Congrats hun, welcome to the flatside, you take it easy at home, no moving unless you are using the bathroom, rest lots and lots for the first 2 weeks, I will be 12 weeks post op this Monday tt and boob uplift, still swelling but surgery so worth it, the first 2 weeks recovery are the hardest, then onwards and upwards there after, happy healing xx
Good morning Fiona , blessings coming your way and prayers.You will be fine okay .Stay strong .Surgery is in and out .So we will see you on the flat side .Relax it will be the best thing yet that you would love for yourself .
Thank you 35look, just in hospital room now surgery at 2 , so soon to be on the flat side .
Almost time! I bet you're getting just as excited as i am!!! :-)
Another day at work could do with out that . I have done nothing for this surgery so I have a lot of running around to do tomorrow night , how are you getting on I think we will have a lot of emotions going on in our head tomorrow night anyway the BEST of luck to you and me for Thursday ;))))))
Hi, I haven't been on this site for ages, had my TT last December. Just read your review and wanted to send my best wishes to you. You are so going to love your results. I know I do. We live so close - small world. I'm in Maidstone. Good luck Honey. Hope you got all your preps are going well. Stay calm. honestly, you will be fine. Where are you having your procedure ? Will be watching your journey to the flat side with interest. Suzi x
Thank you so much suzig , my surgery is Wellesley hospital , I'm in for two nights I think that is for the best I did note that a lot of people go home after surgery , don't no what would be best really . How is all you're recovery going I bet you must be back to yourself now ( how lovely ) I will post some pics very soon all being well ;)
Hi, It is my firm belief, from experience, that staying in hospital for two days (at least) is the best thing to do. I cannot for the life of me understand how anyone can go home straight after what is, after all, major surgery. You will defo need TLC and I encourage you to make the most of it; When you go home you tend to start doing things too soon so just take the time to chill and look after you. Thankfully I am "back to normal" now, whatever that is, with a lovely flat as a pancake tummy. It truly was the best thing I have ever done for myself. Yes, it was a bit rough for a few days after the op but to be honest with you, that was a small price to pay for the final result. You are going to love how you look once all the swelling goes down (thats if you get any swelling;tbh I didnt get a lot) - just think of all those bikinis you will wear this year on the beach if we ever get a summer!!!) good luck ! x Look forward to seeing your photos.