8 Sessions in and Only Little Result - Southampton, UK

I had this stupid tattoo on my wrist done about...

I had this stupid tattoo on my wrist done about 12years ago and didn't really think this far when I had it done. Over the years I kept regretting it and wanted to get rid of it. In 2011 I started having laser sessions down a tattoo shop. After the 1st session I decided to have a second tattoo lasered off aswell.

I went down there about 4 times and could just not see any result. The tattoo looked the same every single time.

I thought this shop might just want my money. Cause even tho they turned up the laser it didn't do anything to the tattoos so I then decided to go to another shop.

They' ve got a different laser and we keep turning it up too.
The tattoo now started fading a little but still not the result I was hoping for.

The tattoo on my wrist, the chinese symbol, was done twice so its also twice as much ink that needs to be removed. The other one on my belly has only been done once but still not the result I was hoping for.

Today I went to a Skin Clinic to ask if they could help. They were kind enough to give me a free consultation. They said straight away the ink by where I got scar tissue won't fade much more and neither the bits where I got Hypo so I will now have to think of other ways of getting rid of them. Not sure yet tho what I wanna do. I just really don't want this ink there any more. So before you get another tattoo make sure you think about it very well. Nothing worse then getting something done you wish you never had done in first place.

This is £400 down the drain for now. (I'm in the UK but the page won't let me add £ so had to put $ so don't get confused ;) )

Here we go again... I've had session #9 on May 1st...

Here we go again... I've had session #9 on May 1st. The numbing cream didn't work this time because the dressing had moved so it was quite a painful experience. The laser had been turned up to 4.60 and the result was lots of blistering and not much change. Saying that it only just happened so I suppose this will change (hopefully!!) over the next couple of days. So far my camera is trying to trick me as both the tattoos look really light in the pictures but they they're not when you actually see them yourself.

9 sessions on and still nothing..

I've had my 9th session just over a month ago. Still there is hardly any result.
I will now pause my laser removal and wait for better ways of treating it. I felt its just too much money for too little result so I will look out for little scarfs to cover up the tattoo on my wrist for now and start again at a later point.

Sorry for the late update..

Sorry for getting back to all of you so late. For most of the comments I didn't get a notification so didn't check the website :(

My tattoos still look the same, not change there. I've decided to pause my removal and to keep an eye on new methods as I still want to get rid of those two tattoos. Its definately frustrating that you can't see that much of a change esp when there are people who's tattoos are gone after just 4-5 sessions.

What do I say, there are things for everything now so why shouldn't there be anything for tattoo removal. Heads up and keep it going I guess. Will defo do that at some point.

Good luck for you guys :) think positive ;)