2 Children & a Saggy Belly :( - Southampton, England

Have a tt booked in for June the 4th two weeks...

Have a tt booked in for June the 4th two weeks today (scared) just joined to chat and for some advise really.
What is needed for after that you would say is necessary.
New to this site so bare with me :D any advise would be fantastic
I live in a house with the toilet upstairs kamode needed also people say to get a recliner chair? X

After garment

I'm seeing people buying there own after and saying the hospital ones aren't great. Do they need to be tight? And what are sizes like? Helpp :)

Recliner chair & kimode rented

So I have booked to rent a big recliner chair and a kimode as my toilet is upstairs(nurse advised) 6days today eeek
Any last minute things anyone can recommend that helped? Hope all you post ops are recovering well x :) x

Eeek

5 more sleeps all payments paid all paperwork received just the waiting game aggghhh

So 3 days post op!

Drains out catheter out home today can't wait! Been a bumpy ride but fingers crossed it will all be worth it :D

Is so happy with what I can see so far :D

Well I'm post op day 5 man I feel great! Obviously still in pain so taking my meds very regular and resting up! But safe to say I'm on top of the world! From the couple of sneaky peaks under the binder and trying to see past the swelling I can't stop smiling and looking at bikinis :-)
Still on my recliner chair (life saver) if your bedrooms upstairs and you don't want to be stuck up there alone I like being in the middle of the craziness kids running around screaming and playing hubby pottering about I love it :D
London Plastic Surgeon

Nigel Horlock is a surgeon that works in Southampton spire, also Salisbury to I think! He's absolutely fantastic surgeon I can't praise him enough! His work is phenom annul! He's friendly his team are friendly. Anyone that's looking for a good surgeon he's the one, I wanted lipo he said I didn't need it therefore I didn't have it a lot of surgeon would have done it for the money!!