BA, Lipo to the Arms, Tomorrow 10/3 - Texas, TX

So ready for this, had a tummy tuck on 12/1/12,...

So ready for this, had a tummy tuck on 12/1/12, tomorrow @ 6:45 am I'm going in for BA and lipo to my arms. Stats: 45 year old; 4'11", 140 lbs, 36b, will be getting 500 HP gel on the right, my much smaller breast and 275-393 cc moderate profile gel implant on my left bigger breast. A little nervous, but ready. Will post pictures or update tomorrow if I'm up for it. For now, here's the much dreaded before pics.

We'll I did it, 3 day PO

The first two days are a blur I was in pain, keep in mind I had several things done though. BA, lipo to the arms and scar revision to my BB and dog ear revision from my precious TT, also lipo to my tummy. I like the results so far of all my procedures especially the lipo to the tummy. However, I don't like my boobs. I know it's too early to judge but I feel the look the same only bigger. I knew I needed a lift but my PS didn't think so and so he didn't do it. My areaolas are way too low and one is still looking down and the other is straight just like before. They are riding really high to my color bone and I look like a football player with clothes on. I hate it. I fount some blouses I can wear to hide this deformity for now and they close just fine. I don't look bigger than before bit I think it's because they looks squashed against my chest. I guess this is what they call frankenboob. I can't wait for them to drop and fluff so I an get a better view of what they will really end up looking like. Right now I don't like them one bit

Feeling regretful : (

I've been reading up on how long it takes for boobs to drop and fluff and it can take weeks up to months! I don't want to have this deformed looking boobs for that long! I look terrible in plain t-shirts, which is what I normally wear at home. My chest looks puffed out from my collar bone to the lowest part of my boob, straight down no curve or anything. It really looks like i'm wearing a chest plate. I didn't want my kids to know, but I just don't see how I can hide this. At work, I can wear jackets and scarfs, thank God for the cool weather coming soon, that's at least 3 months that I can use jackets and scarfs to hide this. I'm praying they drop sooner than later. I paid a lot of money for this, I expected something better. Some of you ladies see great results right after, I don't know why mine are so high and ugly : (

PO day 13- a little change

They have dropped a bit, left is still much bigger then the right, bit the right is higher and has the bigger implant , hoping the even out once they D&F.

Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel- PO day 13

Well, I can finally see some improvement on my boobies. They are dropping slowly, and starting to take shape. I went bought my own workout bra which helps to lift the droopy bottom part of the boob where the implant hasn't reached yet. So my clothes don't look so weird on me anymore, it also helps that they are no longer high on my collar bone. My left still looks wider and bigger than my right, that one is 425 cc Moderate, right is 500 cc HP. The doc thought the HP would compensate for my deflated smaller breast. He has been doing this for over 12 years, and this is his specialty so, I'm trusting him, not giving up hope that they will eventually be what I wanted.
As for my tummy...I LOVE it! I had a TT back on 12/1/12- and the left side of my tummy looked rounder than my right, I gained weight and things just got worse from there, my tummy looked rounder minus the hanging skin. So, this time around I asked my PS to do more lipo while he was already doing my BA, which he did for only $500! and its probably the best results of all the procedures I had done.
Arms- not crazy about them yet, I had huge 13" arms on my small 4'11" body. I don't know how much fat he took from each, they are still swollen, and are now measuring 12", I'm praying that it's too soon and that they will go at least 2 inches smaller. I'm wearing my compression garment on them 24/7, except for when I wash and dry the garment.
Belly button- I didn't like the shape after my TT is looked like a vajay! and then I made the mistake of using a marble to make it rounder and it just made it look like a overused vajay...yuck! He made it look smaller and I'm not putting anything in there, just letting it heal, the scaring around it will fade and hopefully it will eventually look like a real BB.
Pain - I must say that my BA was not painful, I don't think I have felt any real pain in my boobs at all from the BA. Most of the pain I felt was from the lipo he did on my tummy and my arms. The BA was mostly just a tight feeling and sometimes feels engorged. They do hurt when I try to sleep on my side. Which I hate, because I am a side sleeper. I'm so tired of sleeping on my back! My scars were underneath my boobs they look straight and thin, however when I touch them they feel VERY hard, I'm thinking he put sutures to close it up? I've never heard of scars feeling hard like that, I will ask my PS what that is, when I see him tomorrow.
I know this was long winded, but I am trying to cover as much as I can remember from my experience for others in my age group to see. I know that's what I looked for when I was searching. I think surgeries for the young ladies on here are a little different from us older ladies. God bless everyone, I will update as soon as I see something different going on.

22 days PO- small changes

They've dropped a little : /

10 Mth Update - Before/Now Pics of BA and arms

Its been 10 months since my BA and lipo to the arms. Let me first tell you that I am not happy with my results of either. I started off with my left breast much bigger than my right, so I had 425 cc silicone HP on the bigger one and 500 cc HP on my smaller left breast. I should have gone 100 cc less on the bigger one, because now that they are bigger you can really tell the difference in size, my side profile really shows one much bigger than the other. I hate it. So will be consulting with another my PS and a different PS regarding swapping out the implant on my bigger breast and getting a smaller implant to help with the size issue. I also need a lift....I think I just went too big and I look matronly. Not the look I was going for at all. The lipo on my arms was a BIG waste of money, I spent $2500 for 1/2 " off my arms, not worth it at all. Had I gotten off my butt and worked them out, I would have had a better result with muscle to boot! No use in crying over that. Here's a couple of photos of my before and after photos, I had told my PS that I wanted them to look natural and that I didn't want it to look obvious I've had a boob job. I guess I didn't explain myself well, cause there's no way I can hide I had a boob job! I swear they didn't look this big when I tried on the sizers.

Hi was wondering how your arms turned out and how your boobies are doing now that I'm sure they have d&f?
thanks for asking, I've been avoiding updating photos cause I've gained weight and there's not much improvement on the arms. I think they look very much the same, with only 1/2 " loss there's not much to see. As far as the boobs, they have finally settled and look okay when from the front. My bigger one is still wayyyy bigger than the other, that's how they were to begin with but now its so much more noticeable from the sides. I will go in to correct that in a few months. My current PS did not want to do a lift and I believe that I need one. My daugther took some pics and I look horrible! I think they are so big they make me look matronly. They are hanging low even with a push up bra, but I think its just that they are that big. I will post that picture here so you all can see what I mean. I like my right boob its the smaller one, I got 500 cc HP on that one, my left was bigger and got 425 cc on it. I want to reduce that one by 100 cc's to bring it closer the size of my right one, and with an aerolar lift. We'll see....I will update a pic to give you an idea of what i'm talking about. Thanks!
Hi and thank you for your response! Sorry about your arms! I am still on the fence I would like fix those the natural way since I feel like that is something doable... But then don't want regret not doing it while I'm under for BA... I have a few months. I am looking forward to seeing your pics, I understand not wanting to post pics now... I am hesitant to post my current pics too... Take care and I will be following your journey!
I would worked them out and get as much muscle as possible before trying to get them lipoed. As per my PS, he could not do any more because since I had not tried to work them out before there was not much muscle there, if he did any kind of aggresive lipo it could cause my muscle to detach. I wish he had told me that BEFORE I did it, it would have saved me $2500. No use crying over that now, so I need to get off my rear and work them out.
I seriously had the worst case of "frankenboob". You aren't even close to mine. You are so early on and they have a great shape already! They will get better, I promise. Once they D&F you are going to look great!
thank you! I went and bought a different type of sports bra that lifts the bottom emptiness up a little so it looks a little rounder, or maybe they are already dropping because today they don't look as bad under my clothes. You give me hope : )
Hang in there, it can take months for them to D&F! The waiting sucks but it will happen.
I know they don't appear too different looking at them from the front, but you can see the difference sideways, my right is much smaller. I was still very worried about the big difference in cc's, but I trusted his judgment, and he ended up putting 500 cc's on my smaller right breast and 425 and the larger left side. I hate the way the look right now. with clothes on there is no way to hide them, I look like I am wearing a chest plate, they are long and flat, kinda like wearing a bullet proof vest! I don't know how long it will take for them to drop. Thank God for colder weather, I can hide them under scarfs : (
Why such a CC difference with the implants? Your breast don't look that much different from the pics.