RejuvaYou Medical Spas - HIGHLY RECOMMEND - South Pasadena, CA

It has been almost 1 year since my first visit to...

I just had my 3rd laser hair removal treatment and it went great as always!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

How are you doing now it's been another couple of months post-op? Are you all healed and seeing results?

We'd love to have an update to your review!

4th Visit

I am a bit late on writing this review but I was reading what I wrote on my previous post and I was right on the money. After the 4th visit, in mid-September, I was definitely noticing a huge decrease in regrowth of the hair on my chest and stomach area and very no ingrown hairs or irritation or redness anymore! So happy about the results! The density of the hairs is probably about 80% less than from the first treatment and takes much longer to grow back.. I used to have to shave my chest/stomach area once per month or more to keep it from growing back and getting the ingrowns and irritation but now it is like 2 to 3 months before noticing I need to shave.

5th Visit 11/27/13

So this time I noticed a major difference from the last visit...I have not even needed to think about my chest/stomach hair since September and that is unprecedented for me as I have purchased off the shelf products and razors to always have them ready to use in a month's time.

I would say that my pre-shave to this 5th visit took about 2 minutes and barely any hair to shave off!!! I had no ingrown hairs and no irritation or rash and very little areas with thickness.

Sharon is the new hire here at the spa. She was actually hired a few month back and was new when I went to my 4th visit. I was a little nervous to have someone new doing the laser treatment but she quickly put me at ease and was such a nice person and very professional and meticulous...If you want to have someone make sure you are properly taken care of and walk out knowing you had the best treatment possible, definitely request Sharon!

I have a feeling that after this treatment I will practically have no more need for treatments, beyond touch up stuff. Will let you know in my next update.

Oh, and the Spa is always improving, they keep moving things around to make it more comfortable for guests and the treatment rooms are top notch!

Can I really say much more to convince you to give them a try?!
hi there, sorry for taking so long to update my review but I have done so above...RejuvaYou is a great Med Spa!

No problem and thanks for the updates. Sounds like you're done and have great results! We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!

Esther

It has been almost 1 year since my first visit to RejuvaYou Medical Spas in South Pasadena and I think it is about time I wrote an update. I really love going back to this spa as I always feel welcome and greeted very professionally with courteous staff. It's the kind of place anyone can feel comfortable going to. I had problems with ingrown hairs on my chest and finally decided to do something about it but I just didn't trust all those online and tv ads you see around so was fortunate to learn about RejuvaYou. I had a total of 3 treatments so far. I have a hectic work/travel schedule otherwise I would have visited more often and for different treatments. After the second treatment I saw such an incredible decrease in regrowth of those thick hairs and volume and the ingrown hairs were not coming back. The comfort level I feel now is great. I think the after one more treatment I will be in great shape. They do not try to fool you with false advertisements and cheap lasers. They obviously spend a great deal of time and money on their staff and equipment and you won't get anything but the best from this spa. I just had my 3rd laser hair removal treatment and it went great as always! I have been watching them grow over the past year, I follow them on Facebook and YouTube, etc and they are always on top of the latest technology and treatments. They have a great staff and their treatments are worth every dollar. I know that many places do laser hair removal but they are reputable and do such a great job. They have some high profile clients that vouch for their work as you can see in the many videos posted online. One very cool thing that I just learned about RejuvaYou is that among all of the top of the line and cutting edge services they provide, now they do this cool new thing called "CoolSculpting" which seems good to me because it is like lipo suction but totally non-invasive. I know a few people who will be very interested in this including myself! I only write reviews on places that I really believe in and trust. Dr. Shieh and Floy Shieh are just really great people and really care about helping people look their best. If you're lucky, you will be able to meet Jershi Lin and have a conversation about all the great things happening at RejuvaYou!