A New ME!!

Well I have 5 weeks until my tt. Time has slowed...

Well I have 5 weeks until my tt. Time has slowed down. :( I will Post Pics soon. A little about me..... I am 31 yrs old in the army with 3 girls and 1 boy. My step daughter is 17, then there is 10,8 and my little boy is 5. I have wanted this procedure for soooo long but was scared about the scar. But after I got to my new unit and Always hearing ppl telling me Im fat but they dont understand that I had 3 nine pound babies and I was 98 lbs before. It is a struggle to pass my weigh and tape. I know if I want to continue being in the army I need to take care of myself first. I have always put others before me. I am sooo ready and am so impatient. My pre op is May 29. I will keep everyone updates on my progress as it come.

Well I have 3 weeks until I hit the flat side. I...

well I have 3 weeks until I hit the flat side. I went out today and got a body pillow, 2 tubes of madurma, sandles non stick gauze, and comfy clothes. Anything else I may need? all of it is already packed and ready to go lol. im so impatient. :/

So I cant stop looking at pics of everyones tt....

So I cant stop looking at pics of everyones tt. Its like an addiction and I want mine so back..... but.. My doctor said he doesnt have lipo tools here in korea and that I would need it sooo i can wait till i get back to the states and have it done all at once or he could just do the tt here. I have been wanting this for so long so no doubt i am gonna have it done here. My question is how would I look without lipo? Will it still look good? I wish I knew what my stomach would look like without the lipo. Will I be making a mistake or not? someone please help. sooo confused.

Well I went to see my doctor yesterday and i had...

Well I went to see my doctor yesterday and i had to go around the hospital and have different areas fill out forms and set up a date for my blood work and pregnancy test within 72 hrs of surgery. He told me I would be having a panniculectomy. I am wondering if my results will still be awesome even if i dont get lipo. Has anyone ever had this please inform me of ur results.I will keep u all updated.

3 weeks

3 more weeks and I will be on the flat side. time is slow yet fast :/ hurry up June 7th :) ready for a new me!

Almost Here!!!!

June 7 is right around the corner.... 11 days in counting. OMG cant believe its real. So nervous. So scared like everyone else that the results wont be what im expecting... :( Wondering if its the right decision. Well there is only one way to find out. Its got to be better than what I see now. Mixed emotions. AHHHHHHHHH

5 more days!!!

I have only 5 more days until I see the flat side :) im so scared it wont turn out right. But i see ppl up here complaining and they look great so hopefully I wont be like that lol. probably will. Come on friday.Moving my recliner into my room today. Bag has been packet for 3 weeks now lol.

FRIDAY!!!!

Friday is almost here!! Yay Not nervous..........yet lol just patiently waiting.

finally!!!!

Today was my day :) just tired but cant sleep. Hard to pee. Got a pain pump but not using much. Havent seen my results yet. Will post pics asap. Thanks for all the encouragement and support.

resting. going home tomorrow.

Hello everyone. I actually have no pain. Extremely sore and still hard time peeing but all in all im suprised at how i feel. Cant wait to go home tomorrow. Finally off liquid diet. Had small steak. Thats it oh and crackers. Still resting. Update again tomorrow

new post op pics :)

in swell hell and am so sore. think i walked to much the other day. drains just keep filling up. wish they would slow down :( ready to put on normal clothes again. tired of pj and this recliner. :(

so happy

Am so happy . My line is so thin. Will post more pics this evening.

here is some new pics

1 month and 5 days po this is after an 8 hrs work day

me today

1 Month and 12 days po :)
Lovingmy look in my uniform.

8 months later

Hey haven't posted in a long time.... I like my new look even though somedays I look 4 months pregnant lol. According to Army I'm still fat. :/. But here are some new pics 8 months post op.

Hernia?

Went to doc and was told i have a surgical hernia and may need to have it fixed. Belly button is painful to the touch. On a good note if they do they will fix my hips. thats what keeps me positive.
Anonymous

My doctor was so awesome. As soon as i got to the hospital i was sent back and all i remember is waking up. I was in little pain which was taken care of immediately. The nurses were so nice and corroperative. I am so glad i had my surgery there. I would deff recommend him if asked. 100% awesome.