I Am in Recovery and It Was Worth It! I Will Continue to Keep You All Posted! - South Korea, KR

I have been In fear for so many years and after 11...

I have been In fear for so many years and after 11 years I decided to get the procedure done, since I was a candidate! I had two C-sections, both Vertical and horizontal. My babies where so big and caused me to stretch so much and loosen more after eating right and working out! I may not had lose as much as others, and gone thru other procedures prior to panni, but I have lost an amount from 150 to 95 ponds then up to 145 then back down to 125! the last I checked! I had personally spoken to several people who had received the procedure and they said they are glad about having it done! I will continue to update my recovery and put more pictures up time to time!

Welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

Firstly, congratulations on losing all of that weight and getting in shape. That's a huge achievement and you've done really well! I hope you have a smooth recovery. Your photos already look like you're getting great results, I can't wait to see your results a few weeks down the line.

Please do keep us updated with your progress!

How bad is the pain? You can already tell your gonna have good results ,hope mine are too :) hope you have a speedy recovery.
Pain, I can say was not as bad as I thought it would be! In the scale from 1 being less and 10 being more, it was mostly between 2-4! Meds helped me go through my days, but I can go pass 12 hours til I need it again! I can say its been going well for me, and the recovery status right now has been much easier when you have someone to assist you daily! Results, I can say its been looking more beautiful everyday that passes! Good luck and remember, you can do this! Courage and strength is all you need!

1 week post ops

Recovery has been well! Today I felt less pain and from 1- 10, it rated a 1 for me! Stitches are healing well and drainage has been one of my most discomfort, but almost less than
20 ml and looking just good! A few days and hopefully drainage tubes will be removed! Here is a picture after a week from surgery! Still swollen , but has gone down a Lil bit!

1 week post op

You look great...im so happy for you...your self esteem should go thr the roof....cant wait to have mine done...keep us posted!
Thank you so much! I know that you'll do fine! Courage and strength is your key to going thru the procedure! My prayers are with you! Keep me posted!

2nd week post up

Recovery is going well! My tubes are out, and just waiting for my stitches to fall out of my belly button! I'm happy it has been going well!
AMAZING!!! I hope you get to post 8 week post-op pics... right now you look GREAT!!
Thank you! Just put up my 4 weeks!

4 weeks ore ops

Healing is going well! I love the look and I am enjoying every bit of it! Good luck to all who are going thru the procedure!
Amazing I just had one from the same Dr. just three days ago. My extra skin looks very smiliar to yours. Im so thankful i found your post I was a little scared of the results. But yours looks amazing. My belly button hurts some. I would love to talk to you if possible. I share my pics with you and ask a few questions coming from a person with the same dr and not coming from a dr. There answers are pretty much the same you know. Wow Im so excited. Congrats !!!!! This puts my mind at ease.
That's awesome! I don't mind! Hope your recovery is well! I actually had a great recovery and yes, my results are satisfying! Message me anytime!
you look great! congrats! did you have MR

6 weeks post ops

Recovery is going well and I'm weening of my abdominal binder! Back to working out and it feels great to get back in my usual routine! Scar is just looking great and lest swelling!

8 weeks post ops

Loving it! Still a little swollen, but feeling great! Good luck to you all!

9 months Post Ops

Hello everyone, it has been a while since my last post! Things have been going well and swelling has gone away! Still numb here and there, but so far satisfied! I'm so happy the way my Tummy has turned out and just the look of my transformation makes my proud and no regrets!
Dr.Ritten

I had an awesome team with great doctors, nurses, and anesthesiologist