I Am in Recovery and It Was Worth It! I Will Continue to Keep You All Posted! - South Korea, KR

I have been In fear for so many years and after 11...

I have been In fear for so many years and after 11 years I decided to get the procedure done, since I was a candidate! I had two C-sections, both Vertical and horizontal. My babies where so big and caused me to stretch so much and loosen more after eating right and working out! I may not had lose as much as others, and gone thru other procedures prior to panni, but I have lost an amount from 150 to 95 ponds then up to 145 then back down to 125! the last I checked! I had personally spoken to several people who had received the procedure and they said they are glad about having it done! I will continue to update my recovery and put more pictures up time to time!

1 week post ops

Recovery has been well! Today I felt less pain and from 1- 10, it rated a 1 for me! Stitches are healing well and drainage has been one of my most discomfort, but almost less than
20 ml and looking just good! A few days and hopefully drainage tubes will be removed! Here is a picture after a week from surgery! Still swollen , but has gone down a Lil bit!

1 week post op

2nd week post up

Recovery is going well! My tubes are out, and just waiting for my stitches to fall out of my belly button! I'm happy it has been going well!

4 weeks ore ops

Healing is going well! I love the look and I am enjoying every bit of it! Good luck to all who are going thru the procedure!

6 weeks post ops

Recovery is going well and I'm weening of my abdominal binder! Back to working out and it feels great to get back in my usual routine! Scar is just looking great and lest swelling!

8 weeks post ops

Loving it! Still a little swollen, but feeling great! Good luck to you all!

9 months Post Ops

Hello everyone, it has been a while since my last post! Things have been going well and swelling has gone away! Still numb here and there, but so far satisfied! I'm so happy the way my Tummy has turned out and just the look of my transformation makes my proud and no regrets!
Dr.Ritten

I had an awesome team with great doctors, nurses, and anesthesiologist