Asian Revision Rhinoplasty Done in Korea. - South Korea, KR

Since there are many people asking about my...

Since there are many people asking about my revision experience in Seoul, Korea, I will post it here.
After an unsuccessful nose job in Toronto, I did my round of research and went to Korea.
I'm very happy with the result. Keep in mind, plastic surgery will not make you look prefect. It will be an improvement, but never perfection. But overall, I strongly believe ethnic client should find the same ethnic surgeons, so at least their aesthetic eyes are on the same page.

Long story short. I did a Google search.
After about 6 months of reading and following everyone else's experience in Korea, I contacted a translator and had her set up my appointments with few clinics I was interested in. My translator also suggested few more clinics. I ended up with Dr. Chung from REX clinic. Dr. Chung speaks decent English, and I'm very happy with the result of my revision. =)

My advise:
Always consult mid-size and small clinics. (REX is considered as small clinic since there's only one doctor) Compare prices and listen to others but always make your own decision. Remember to bargain! REX's price from what I was told wasn't cheap for the clinic size, but that was after the surgery. I'm happy with the result so I'm ok with what I paid. Also bring pictures of your idea nose to show your surgeon, so there's no communication error.

If I ever go back to Korea to do other things, I would make sure to have my own list and visit more clinics. And do more price comparison. Oh ..and all clinics give commission to translators. Smaller clinics gives more %. Bigger clinics gives less since they have enough of their own clients.

Hope this helps!
And best of luck on your surgery!

side by side photo comparison.

Dr. Chung

Dr. Chung speaks decent English. Always answer my question diligently. Very friendly and attentive.