Asian Revision Rhinoplasty Done in Korea. - South Korea, KR

Since there are many people asking about my...

Since there are many people asking about my revision experience in Seoul, Korea, I will post it here.
After an unsuccessful nose job in Toronto, I did my round of research and went to Korea.
I'm very happy with the result. Keep in mind, plastic surgery will not make you look prefect. It will be an improvement, but never perfection. But overall, I strongly believe ethnic client should find the same ethnic surgeons, so at least their aesthetic eyes are on the same page.

Long story short. I did a Google search.
After about 6 months of reading and following everyone else's experience in Korea, I contacted a translator and had her set up my appointments with few clinics I was interested in. My translator also suggested few more clinics. I ended up with Dr. Chung from REX clinic. Dr. Chung speaks decent English, and I'm very happy with the result of my revision. =)

My advise:
Always consult mid-size and small clinics. (REX is considered as small clinic since there's only one doctor) Compare prices and listen to others but always make your own decision. Remember to bargain! REX's price from what I was told wasn't cheap for the clinic size, but that was after the surgery. I'm happy with the result so I'm ok with what I paid. Also bring pictures of your idea nose to show your surgeon, so there's no communication error.

If I ever go back to Korea to do other things, I would make sure to have my own list and visit more clinics. And do more price comparison. Oh ..and all clinics give commission to translators. Smaller clinics gives more %. Bigger clinics gives less since they have enough of their own clients.

Hope this helps!
And best of luck on your surgery!

side by side photo comparison.

Dr. Chung

Dr. Chung speaks decent English. Always answer my question diligently. Very friendly and attentive.

Your nose looks good by the way
Can you please attach a link to his website if he has one. I am trying to search for the clinic but I can't seem to find it.
Woud you mind to share details of revision, the grafts or implants etc, if you please?
Your final result is great! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf.
Thank God you posted this now I know for sure I will not get any work on my nose done by Dr Solomon
Congratulations. You look great.
as a specialist in Asian facial plastics I noticed that your primary rhinoplasty failed to appropriately support and augment the tip as well as the bridge between the mid vault and the tip. Your revision looks terrific.
in my previous comment I should say that it appears there may not have been adequate support to augment the tip and lower half of the bridge.
Hello, congratulations on your surgery. If you don't mind, are you able to post your journey on recovery? And how you reduced your swelling, tightness and numbness and all those issues. I think this the scariest part of doing surgery, there is no guarantee on a successful recovery. Thanks
Number one thing you need for your recovery is patience. Both of my recoveries have been painless. I had no problem with the minimal discomfort in the first 7 days. It's the mental adjustment I had to go through. It's like watching water drop. My successful revision required no mental adjustment only sigh of relief. All the details as to what to do/eat for better recovery you can get from your surgeon. The typical stuff for any recovery would be resting, fresh air, low sodium healthy meals, no seafood, stress free happy mood.