So Sad After my Eyelid and Nose Surgery (South America)

Please, if somebody had the same experience as me...

Please, if somebody had the same experience as me and then the swelling went down and it correct ifself let me know. Thanks  and God bless to you all.

I had 3 surgeries at the same time, eyelids, nose...

I had 3 surgeries at the same time, eyelids, nose and breast. I am soo depresed because of the surgeries (specially my nose and eyes). My right eye it looks like its pulled down a little bit, they don't look even and normal like the did before.

It has been 30 days since my surgery and not to mention my nose, it looks crooked to the right. I don't know how to express how I feel. I am already thinking about a revision but its too early. To wait 6 months to a year is tooo long... My surgery was done in South America, so I can't even go see my Doctor.

I wouldn't recomend my doctor at all, I am so unhappy with my results..:(

this is wrong !!! you cannot breathe properly! your eyes are not functioning and have not been placed properly... God bless you that your nose and eyes be redone as a functional ( working )and aesthetic ( beauty) because both are equally important and surgeons know you do not sacrifice function for beauty nor beauty for function. I hope your surgeon is kind enough to make it up to you somehow ..... you deserve your dreams of beauty to come true and to feel wholesome again. LOL I am not sure how to Lord I doing the same for myself. I am sorry that you had to suffer, you are not alone : ) may your new results come as quickly as white lightening.... with illuminations : ) God be with you Morenitachiquita.
M, thanks for sharing, from what I can see you are lovely still even with the surgeries. How do your eyes and nose look to you now that a couple years have passed? Did they self correct?
Does any one know a good doctor in Dominican Republic I want to get my nose surgery next month in july please let me know thank you
You stated that you went to South America, but where do you live? United States?
Where in South America did you have your surgery? Buenos Aires, Argentina?
You need to pretty yourself up with your hair and make up like in the "before" picture. I'm sure you will look really great. Give youself lots of time to heal and let all the swelling settle. I've read of risks by doing another surgery too soon; so give it time and you will most likely come to see you don't need it. Hang in there.
Thank you for your reply. I will try to wear make up. I touhgt that by doing surgery I was going to feel great, but on the downside I am feeling very down lately due to the rhynoplasty. It bothers me to see my nose leaning to the right side of my face and breathing obstructure. I will give it time, cuz I have no other choice. But just in case I am looking for a good revision surgeon in the future. I am embarrased of going to work everyday and I have no other choice since I have three kids.
For what it's worth, I think you're beautiful. Perhaps you are being too critical of yourself?
Sorry for your issues. Find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.
Unfortunately, this is an example of the downside of "medical tourism". If all goes well, you get a nice surgery, a nice result and a nice price. However, when therre is a problem, you are without recourse. I wish you all the best for satisfaction in correction of these issues, but I would suggest a board certified PS in the US.
Dr. Mark1959, Yes, I do have an appt with a board certified plastic surgeon next week where I live. My question for you is, after I had eyelid surgery..its been a month already. Will my eyes look even? I fee like my right eye is pulled a little bit and I can feel it as well. Also, in the mornings that eye is more swollen than the other and my eyes are very sensitive to the wind and sun. I can't even go outside when its too windy. I didn't know it was going to be like this. Is it going to be better? Will my eyes correct themselves? Thank you for your reply.
Well I guess you will have to go see a ps in the states and get another opinion. At 30 days out you are far from healed so I could imagine you being told to wait. I think your eyes look fine-your nose maybe its still swollen? Hard to tell since you don't offer a before photo.