Tummy Tuck - South Africa, ZA

Hi all tt ladies.I havnt had tt yet and I really...

Hi all tt ladies.I havnt had tt yet and I really don't know if I ever will.I've went for consultations with a very good SA surgeon that cost me a lot as its expected and just to ease my mind knowing I can't afford it.I'm on this site for a long time now,following the before and after stories.the excitement,the doubts,the successes.I've been obsessed and negative.I've been positive and finally decide to give up the thought of ever having one myself.I've personally chatted with a few of you just to feel closer to my dream.I have so many things going on in my life,so many more important things to focus on financially,that I have to let go of this.I'm turning 40 in a few weeks.I am hypothyroid and except that I have this huge tummy that forbid me to feel better in any clothes I'm swollen and feel awfull.I don't feel like going out in the public I don't even wana be seen by friends or family.but I have to work and I'm forced to force myself in clothes and sometimes uniform and just ignoring people staring at my tummy and ignoring anyone asking how far I'm pregnant even though I've never in my life were able to have my own child.I want to thank you all for sharing your stories,making me live it at times and feeling as if I was part of it,thank you for those who unknowingly replied to my messages when I just needed to be included in a dream come true.those who still have to go,I'm so glad for you and I know it will be worth everything.those I've lost through healing and reaching their goal I hope you enjoy every moment of it.the doctors really are equiped by God and that's why they are so great.the passed 2 months I haven't even gone on the site because I'm giving up on this dream.I look at myself and I'm making peace because it will not be possible for me.my prayers are with you all,those awaiting,those still thinking about it and those on the recovery road.thanks for this so beautifull site.thanks for bringing different woman so close all over the world.thank God for the doctors that is so fully equiped with knowledge and thank You for using them to make dreams come true.a part of me will always be with each of you that are able to do something for themselves to feel positive about themselves.God Bless.

only update some photos

Had lots operations when I struggled to fall pregnant.had hernia repair few years ago and its torn again as you can see in my photos.it took a lot to send photos but I think I owe it to you all.

hey all tt ladies

Hey all tt ladies!its been awhile.I'm still in the same situation and I've been off the past few weeks but I thought of u all and prayed for succesfull operations and speedy recoveries.hope evryones doin fine and those who still awaiting,I'm glad with u,those who's healing YOU DID IT!I'll check in from time to time and if I be able to have my dream I'll share it with u.hope u all have nice evening,or day or afternoon.take care!
dr kleynhans

How is everything going? Hope all is weel
Well
I wish I could.I have to sacrifice for my little angel I promised to give a life to.we lost our house.things aren't going well and I'd rather let go of my dream to make things better for her.I've been blessed with her after I couldn't have my own.but I'll still stay tuned into this site and I'm still thankfull that its possible for you.
You are 100% right. Priorities. Family first. I pray that one day you are rewarded with a little something for you. Don't loose sight of your dream but keep your eyes on the prize in front of you. You rock.
Thank you all SO much!tears are running from my eyes.I thank God for this moment.everytime I want to let go He hold on more tighter and he use people I'll never even see in my life to make me realise that.its good to know that out there people do care enough for someone they don't even know.goodluck to you all.those recovering and those awaiting.my hubby and daughter sleeping so soundly and I have to be up in a few hours for work so I'm off to bed now.thanx for everything.
Im on day 7 of my tt recovery and also live in South Africa. Iam 45 and have waited 12 years to-ing and fro-ing (and saving) for this op. At the end of the day, your hate for the bulge/apron/fanny pack must exceed the fear and cost of the surgery. Only then you will be ready. All the best!
Didn't read your full story, just saying.. When you do the tt you have to want it. It is not something that you would need to ask someone about. You will decide for yourself that this is what you want for YOU. That being said, if you need to ask, then you don't need it or want it because it is a commitment not for a week or month but a long duration. I hope you decide what you want but we as a community can not decide what is good for you.. Good luck on your journey.. If tt is what you decide I can give the little help I can and others may join in and help.
Maybe you should first read before you comment and you will see I'm not doubting anything.I lost everything and I wouldve if I could,but I just can't now,but it doesn't stop me from still dreaming about it and I just wanted to thank those sharing and for the positive replies for this site.that's all.
Girl I wished and wished and gotta my tummy tuck starting saving again u can do it
I want to apologize for my comment yesterday! I was having a horrible day and had a few glasses of wine. I am very sorry... I wish I could delete that stupid comment I made.
Please don't worry about that.its all forgotten.thank you for making time to read what was on my mind and in my heart.I appreciate that it was noticed.take care.
Aw how nice