So Excited !!! - South Africa, ZA

Hi lovely ladies, so iv been reading realself for...

hi lovely ladies,
so iv been reading realself for over a month now, practically everyday! big ups, what an amazing site :) iv been wanting to have breast implant surgery for three years now, and iv finally decided its time. I am 21 years old, 58kg (127) and 1.70 (5.6) and my breasts dont look any bigger since i was 12. :(

So i cant decide!!!!!

i have been to my consultation appointment, where we spoke about size, procedure etc. I decided then to go with a C cup size, but now a few days before op, I am so uncertain. Im worried that a C cup will be too big for me and will feel unnatural. so a C cup to me would be around 280 - 300cc. i am really hoping to just come out looking natural and fitting with my body.

oh no, should i postpone?

im worried, im two days away from having my surgery and im feeling sick, extremely sore thought and slight fever. Anyone know what the implications my be if i go ahead and am sick? should i rather postpone? :(

^^

throat not thought

ONE MORE DAY......eeeeeekkk so unreal

Hi all, so i phoned in to my PS office and checked with them if i should postpone and they said it should be fine if its just the start of a cold, and the anesthetist will be there to double check on me too. so im really relieved.

I honestly cannot believe this is happening! im so excited!!! tomorrow this time will have boobs !!!!!

Some more wish boobies

Counting down the hours..... literally

So im so excited and also scared at the same time, i must say as iv been counting down the days i had alot of thoughts as to this is or isnt the right thing. For me, i hope that it brings me feeling more confident in my own skin, and feeling more like a women, not a 21 year old stuck in a childs body.

Im feeling tons more confident in the choice of my doctor, thanks to sunnylady14. and also more happy to leave the final size choice up to him, as he knows best. I have given him my preference which is between 260-300cc and im sure that he will chose the best for my frame.

i have read allot the women say the wish they had gone bigger, but i think i will be really satisfied by just having boobies and i dont want to go over the top.

Iv just finished packing my overnight bag, there really isnt that much i need.

CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW TO BE DONE!
Chat soon, and wish me luck
:) x

TADA >>>>> I HAVE BOOBS

hi all,
Im post op day 3, havent had access to a laptop.

my doctor went for 280cc, he said they suited my frame best, so im really happy, i spent the first night in hospital, i dont remember too much, but was releaved when i was done. The second day has been the worst so far, felt very emotional could be all the drugs. Im feeling very tight and heavy and sore from having to sleep on my back.

i went for a short walk today, apparently it helps to speed up recovery.
tomorrow im seeing them for the first time, so excited.

will keep u up dated and post some pics soon :)

a lil update

so all has been great, allot easier than i thought it would be, the first 4 days were the toughiest, after that just better and better!!

i am so HAPPY with the size, exactly what i wanted!

i am a lil worried though, as my left is a bit bigger than the right? not sure if this is normal. ?

otherwise all is great :) stitches coming out tomorrow !
its almost 2 weeks post op, cant not believe it. wish id done this long ago!

feeling great

time is going by so fast, i cant believe i had this done only two weeks ago, feeling so great. Think it may be because i expected it to be so so terribly painful.
The shape is good, still need to drop, my nips are really sensitive, and i have a numb feeling close to the scar.
I can finally not wear this compression bra 24/7 yay! only at night to sleep in.
but my doc advised no under wire bras. Any one know exactly how long i should wait.?

after 280 cc

Still happy!

Still so happy with the results, getting better and better. feeling 100%, exercising, and doing pretty much everything i did before. Is there anything anyone can recommend for scarring?

quick update almost 6 months post

heeeeyyyy all, just wanna do a quick update. im still really really happy. might have gone for a different incision, i got mine in the crease and it bothers me a bit, because i notice it, other wise over all i am so happy, never felt this comfortable in my own skin, its awesome. :) Remember to always ask your doc all your questions. i would do this again and again. recovery was quick was back to normal gym after 2months :) Good luck ladies

looking great. glad to hear you are recovering so fast. i had a big gash on my forehead and used scarzone to massage it and now it isn't noticeable at all. my ps said i don't need anything for my scars on my nipples but i might just use he scarzone anyhow since i had such great luck with it before.
Do you girls have mentor implants? I am getting mine done in October, and they are mentor ones. However, tonight I have read done bad reviews about them leaking etc. is it worth the risk??? Advice needed x
My ps only uses smooth mentor because she thinks they have the least complications. I'm sure all brands have bad reviews because there are always going to be complications from this type of surgery. I chose saline to cut down on my health risks & used a board certified plastic surgeon.
Hey How are you doing?! How's the healing going?
hey! im doing well hey thanks x all is going well, i wanted to ask you have at all experienced like a loose feeling of the implant. i have that, but only in the one boob. doc says its normal. but feels so weird?!!!!
It's normal. Its feels loose & sloshy right? Lots of girls have this going on including me. It started with one the. The other a few days later. It's starting to be less now but it's still there. It will go away eventually.
yes exactly, it hasn't started in the other one so i was worried that it was loose. haha! thanks so much x
Glad to hear all going well with you! No I never had a loose feeling of the implant :)Are you massaging yet?
he told me to push them as far left and as far right, and up and down in the shower thats all? also did you use anything for the scaring? and did ur scar feel bumpy. im 3 weeks today
ok cool, ja i am massaging every day :) Yes my scar felt bumpy at 2 weeks but he showed me how to pop my scar tissue. So I did that for about 2 weeks and now I am bump free! You basically massage over your incision and you can hear a popping sound :)) That def flattened my scar! He advised not to put anything on the scar but my last appointment I asked him what scar cream I can buy and he said the Mederma cream which I have bought but I am not going to use it yet. I think I will wait another month before I use it :) How are you doing otherwise? You happy so far with your results?
Oh okay, yea I'm a lil confused coz see I had my drains in even at home, coz I had excessive bleeding, so I went to remove my drains and a week later got the stitches removed. And he didn't say anything about me coming in again for another app. But yea, he also said to me don't use anything for the scar, but many other people say there doc recommended it. So its abit confusing. Ill try the massaging over the scars for sure. I'm doing great. Really happy with the size, my one is slightly bigger than the other, and it does bother me, but he said that the isn't anything he could do (like put a bigger cc in the one), because there wasn't such a big difference before the op. But otherwise I'm really happy.
How long did u wait before u started wearing wire bra's? He didn't give me a time. He just said I must get good supportive bra's.
Thats weird, you are only at 4 weeks... my last app with him was at 6 weeks but i had to call their office to book it. (he didnt charge me either)I am still Sleeping in my surgical bra's but during thr day I am wearing non underwire bra's ( Woolies have really nice ones- if you look at my pic of the white bra that is the one from Woolies and it is super comfy) he told me to wait 6 months before wearing wired bra's!
So weird, when I asked him he gave me a card for a lady that makes bra's and said, that I don't need wire, when I asked when I can start wearing wire. So I was a lil confused. Okay, I think ill book another app at about 6 weeks also. And thanks for the tip, iv been wearing sports bra's and have worn wire a couple of times.
I hear you on the back sleeping! Get a body pillow and you will be able to start sleeping on your side by the 2nd week. Happy healing!!
good luck healing. the first four days were hard for me and then got way better fast.
So Exciting!!! Good luck for tomorrow and see you on the other side!!!! :) keep us posted!!
If you are sick I think it's better to postpone. Your body is going to need all it's energy to heal and wouldn't have that if you are fighting off even just a cold. I hope you are feeling better soon!
thank you, its mainly just a very sore throat, did read though that it could be stress. but im phoning into the offices today to hear what they say. wish me luck
Hi lady, I am also from SA (Durbs) just had my op 5 weeks ago! Good luck with yours:) are you still scheduled for the 16th?
ah thats awesome! Who was your PS? yes for now i am, will phone in tomorrow to see what they recommend i do... hows your recovery going?
My ps is Dr Dumas, where are you from in SA? Who is your PS? Recovery has gone so well, you can see my progress on my review:) pain was very minimal but took about 2 weeks to fully recovery enough to go back to work! Originally took only a week off but realized that I just needed more time! First 5 days were the worst for me even was so emotional that i had one moment of regret as the recovery was getting me down! but all of a sudden I started feeling ALOT better and have never looked back! I had mine over the muscle as well, are you also getting the cohesive gummy bear implants? Mine are textured. At this point in time they are starting to feel apart of me and I forget that I actually have implants! So that's good I guess! Lol
Oh my goodness, Dr Dumas is mine aswell. So glad to hear your doing great. So helpful, mine is also cohesive gummies. My incesion will be in the crease. Thank you so very much for replying. Is making me feel a ton more at ease.
Oh that is so funny! He is amazing! He has done 5 of my friends so was very comfortable with him and I am truly happy with my results!!! He did a fantastic job! What I would advise though is to leave it up to him to make the final dicision as he really knows what he is doing! If I had my way I would have gone smaller but left it up to him which I am so glad as I would have been bummed if I did go smaller! They are a perfect size for my frame:)
thats so encouraging to hear. thank you yes, i am stressed about the size, but like you say i should leave it up to him. he did say in the operating room they check with different sizes as to which will look best for my frame.