Sounds of Crackling and Weird Belly Button

I had my tt on March 19th. I am still swollen and...

I had my tt on March 19th. I am still swollen and I'm really aggravated because I want my stomach to look flat. My huge issue that bothers me is my belly button. The inside of it is enlargened and it looks weird. I told the doctor only one thing before surgery. I made him promise to give me a nice oblong belly button instead of a large round one like I see on websites about tummy tucks. Well, He told me at my first post-op visist that it would go down bc it's swollen. I see pictures of other tt patients and their belly buttons don't look enlargened like this.

I am freaking out about it. Another concern I have is the crackling sound I heard in my upper abdomen. I was rubbing my upper stomach and I heard fluid moving around. Doc said that it will eventually be absorbed but now I am freaking out bc I think that I may have had the drains taken out too soon. The last one was around 33 cc's. Anyone experience either of my concerns???

I had my TT on 04/16 and I been going to the PS office every two days with the hope of having this drains remove, but I am still doing more than 25cc in 24 hrs, I am kind of desperate and I was thinking on cheating so they remove my drains, but listening to your story make me realize, that I have to wait and be patient! I definitely do not want to have any complications, I am still very swell but very happy with the results, my PS is a genious!!! The part that bothers me the most is the part that he did the lipo on my sides, I would said Lipo hurts more than the actual TT (JMHO)
He took drains out with 33cc?? Wow, that seems kinda scary. I saw my doc 4 different times in 2 weeks, and he wasn't comfortable until I was less than 10 cc's in a 24 hour period.
I had the same problem. I wrote something a while back. I wrote how I feel this swishing sound in my abs. You sound like you are describing the same thing I went through. My doc took my drains tubs out to fast and I got a seroma. I keep filling up with fluid. I had my surgery on March 5th. I am 4 weeks into it and I started to go back to work and I have to drop to part time next week because I think I strained myself and I think fluid is starting again. I go back tomorrow and he will aspirate to see if he gets fluid out. I am happy with results just fustrated with the complications I have experienced.