Soliciting Suggestions for Optimal Healing Beginning One Day Post Active FX

It is too early to tell the pros and cons. I...

It is too early to tell the pros and cons. I chose to undergo the procedure (yesterday), despite having very good skin, because I found that on the few occasions that I wear base to cover redness the base sometimes cakes in otherwise invisible lines on the lower portion of my cheeks.

I was sent home with a tube of Aquaphor with a f/u appt in two weeks. Is there anything that I can do, e.g. supplements, topicals (tea tree, grean tea, vitamin e?) nutrition to speed recovery and avoid some of the horror stories (e.g. white bumps, discolorations, pin pricks not healing)?

I had the treatment Monday and it is now Saturday...

I had the treatment Monday and it is now Saturday.  I am almost completely healed with little to no peeling and redness.

The treatment was uncomfortable.

The first day or two I thought there was no way that I would heal within the week. However, by the fourth day I saw major improvements and today I can barely see any signs of the treatment-- except smooth new skin as a result of the peel.

I chose the procedure because my skin texture had changed. So far it looks like the procedure addressed that. I'll keep you posted how long it lasts.

It is premature to state whether I recommend the provider or procedure. I am one day post Active FX