Waste of Money; Scarred Me, Results Were Horrid

I have moderate acne scars on both of my cheeks....

I have moderate acne scars on both of my cheeks. I've been trying to soften the appearance since 2001. I've also spent thousands of dollars doing non-ablative treatments. Anyways, back in 2003, the rave about Smoothbeam seemed promising. A lot of people gave positive feedback on the laser, so I decided to give it a try. Well, after spending around $600.00 for spot treatments, the laser burnt my skin and left me new scars. It also did nothing for the old acne scars. I am highly disappointed with the Smoothbeam laser, and even moreso with the clinic who performed the procedure. I feel like I basically gave away money so I could get new scars. What a trade-off, eh? *sigh*

Light Touch Laser Skin Care Center

I know how you feel. It is so frustrating too get burned so badly and then pay the doctor for scarring your face.And afterwards coming to her for help and getting blamed. In addition,she then destroys the before pictures where your skin is almost perfect. But now your skin has never looked so bad that make up can't even cover the red blotches and the white scars without pigments. When it is really her fault for setting the laser too high.
Have had 4 treatments within 11 months. Smoothbeam is WORTHLESS!!!! No improvement in the Acne in my T-zone of the face. No tighting of the skin and no results with small wrinkles. $1000/4 treatments.......save your $$$$$$$