Deep Plane Face Lift, Perioral and complete facial Fat Transfer ,Perioral Dermabrasion and Botox - Smithtown, NY

I just had my pre-op appointment and the...

I just had my pre-op appointment and the excitement is getting stronger. I have so much grattitude to this site as it has given me so much information, thanks so much to everyone.
I actually found my Facial Plastic Surgeon on "REALSELF" and having found his reviews and credentials and subsequently going for a consult I immediately booked the beginning of my journey to help myself improve the damage I did to my face and skin via "smoking" and "sun" . I will post Before and after photos along with a comprehensive review.

The consultation began with the doctors patient care co-ordinator, Heidi, she was warm friendly and just plain "Lovely" . Heidi answered all my questions, gave me all the options
available to compliment my DPFL (deep plane face lift) and we discussed options for the future that will compliment my surgery, I hope to have a gordon-phenol peel in the fall to further enhance my complextion, by the way, since I can't financially swing the complete facial rejuvenation at this time (I am skipping the browlift and the upper bleph) I am doing four areas with botox and will maintain with botox until my phenol peel and I hope that the peel will eliminate the need for the skipped procedures, Oh I am 51, maybe in my mid 60's I will consifer the brow and bleps. The entire staff at Dr. Marottas office is very friendly and make me feel comfortable. I went shopping today for all my post op creams, ointments and
vitamins. The Pre-op with Dr. Marotta went well, I have 100000000% confidence with him He is highly recommended, he has unbelievable training and I have total faith in him. He answered ALL my questions, I asked him many many questions as I have been writing them down for weeks. One question I have had is were is the fat going besides my lips and I was surprised at the number of places it actually can go. I am confident I will be happy as Doctors practice is a "Natural" result office" for example intially I thought I wanted a bulls horn Lip Lift and Dr. Marotta reassured me that the fat injections would provide a much beautiful result. Let me elaborate on the Fat Transfer! I have been reading alot as I am sure all of are, it is really the expertise of the PS that determines the success of the fat transfer. Dr. Marotta over injects by 50% to allow for reabsorbtion and very delicately harvasts the fat (its is not done via Lipo method) to ensure the viable healthy fat cells LIVE.
Wow I didnt think I would write this much......stay tuned and wish me Luck, I live in Long Island New York by the way.

5/20 getting botox in all areas possible, but...

5/20 getting botox in all areas possible, but point I wanted to share is I am having the perioral botox to help me to stop pursing my lips while I heal from the dermabrasion I am having in that area. I am a natural "Purser" I purse my lips often when speaking as this has been a major contributor to my SEVERE lip lines, they are long and many! Well the smoking and sun is the number 1 culprit but I plan on maintaining the perioral botox with hopes that I dont get back the severe lip lines later, since I wont be pursing from speaking or from smoking because I quit that habit, Thank God :)

I feel like a kid waiting for christmas

Can any person in the community share the longevity or lack there of with fat transfer???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I am 12 days pre op and can hardly wait till I am post op. I have been waiting for this for the past 2 years. I have tried Thermage CPT , juvederm, erbium lasers and the like with little to no results, actually the erbium laser worked well under my eyes.
just typing to pass the time now. wow I could write a book ;)

Two days out and It's going well

Will post before , healing and after pics as time goes by. Deep plane face lift is most definately the GOLD STANDARD in face lift, by every measure. Down side is healing is the longest. I am not up to posting more, surgery went well.

Post op day 2nd surgery 5/28 at 7am

GIVE YOURSELF TIME TO HEAL

home resting and healing and my best advice to share is give yourself time. TIME is a 4 letter word in many ways and I am inpatient but the time, care rest and following all post op instructions is the key to this journey. I, like many of us are creatures of immediate gratification, Nope not with this journey, This is a one day at a time deal for as long as it takes. my 2 day pic does not appear harsh, however the pic does not do the uck justice :) thats all I have to share for now, photo spread coming soon !!!

OPPS I DELETED MY PHOTO, WILL FIX SOON

WANTED TO CROP PHOTO, DELETED BY MISTAKE :(
Long Island Facial Plastic Surgeon

Will give complete review when I have time ;)