Smartlipo NOT Worth It

Two session a week apart. Initially it looks...

Two session a week apart. Initially it looks great. Six months down the road, when the injected meds melt out of your system, you start seeing the lumps left and feel like you need even more treatments. Unfortunately, my doctor did not want to fix any irregularities without charging a fortune. 14k can buy a lot of time at the gym for more permanent results.

Dr. Jane Chung

For the cost, I think she should have fixed more. She made some obvious mistakes while claiming to be a perfectionist

oh! i guess it was someone else that said that, sorry. jowls are the baggy skin under your chin, lol. my hubby had his done yesterday and he looks like a real bull frog! it is too funny. i cant wait till the swelling goes down to see how he will look! congrats on your arms! yaaaah no more arm swinging after you stop waving! hehehe. i am happy you are happy.
Im not sure what jowls are - but i had my triceps (under arm area done) it was DEF worth it....it is noticebly smaller although my arms are still hurting and sore...but its def bareable i already am almost back to normal carrying groceries and moving around. I cant stretch or move 100% as before but da by day is getting better. after day 2 dont put bandaids on the area of the insertion so they can heal. Get neosporin for the wounds.
I was told you have to massage your areas once the soreness goes away to avoid lumps, fiber tissues and anything else that seems improper. Maybe a lymphatic massage too?
SanJosewoman: My apologies for the delayed response. I went to Dr. Daryl K. Hoffman, he has offices in Los Gatos and Palo Alto, he is great! He is very low key, but is amazing. I am still waiting for final results, but very happy so far. My procedure was Oct 2. I only did my neck to start and it was $3500, very competitive for the area. I took 2 pain meds total and had no pain, just a little uncomfortable, like pressing on a bruise when touched. One day off work, but did not really need to. He is really great at telling you what to expect. Good luck and let me know if I can answer any more questions.
are you saying you had your jowls done? my husband is having his done on friday and i am having mine done down the road too. was it worth it so far?
Dr Hoffman is great. I met with him after my surgery for revision advice and he and his staff were fantastic. Wish I would have found him first!!
I have kind of a similar experience. While I still think that it was the best thing I had ever done for myself, I do have some of the unevenness and some small lumps that you are describing. I am 3+ months post op, and I think I will need some sort of a touch up, which I hope my doctor will do. But I am still glad I had choosed the SmartLipo, considering that I had never looked this good in clothes before (no muffin top at all) and also considering what the risks and downtime would have been with a tummy tuck. Would my naked stomach look better now if I would have choosen the tummy tuck? - Yes, I am sure. But I could not have afford the risk and the downtime that a tummy tuck would have required.
Please please send me the information of the doctor you had smartlipo NewNeckinCA. I really appreciate that. Is it so painful? how much does it cost? how long will you see result? How many days should I take off from work? thanks again and appreciate very much.
So sorry to hear about your experience. SanJosewoman: I have not heard anything about this Laser Center, but I would suggest going to a board licensed plastic surgeon who has years of experience with liposuction for the best results. I had smart-lipo on my neck/chin on 10/3 and am now just starting to see results. My doctor is wonderful. I will send you his info if you like. I did a large amount of researh before I decided to go to this doctor.
Hi, can you please send me your dr's info. I am SO PARANOID about the dr i end up with. mainly because I work for a very HIGH END PROMINENT dental surgery center and SEE FIRST HAND how Drs make you feel confident because they have been doing it so long, are top of the professions etc etc and completely disregard the comfort and results of patients because they are so greedy, and most of all feel like no one can tell them anything (arrogance). If it wasnt for my exposure to surgeons...i would be more trusting... any quyestions you suggest I ask (i have my second consult coming up)
Oh no, sorry to hear that :( I'm going to make an appointment with Dr of Cupertino laser center. Does anyone knows this Doctor or this center? Please advice. Thanks.