Definitely Worth It

I had smartlipo on my upper arms. I was given an...

I had smartlipo on my upper arms. I was given an injection of an anti-anxiety drug and painkiller prior to the surgery. I highly recommend this, as it made the procedure very easy and not scary at all. I also had the liquified fat suctioned out, which I also believe is the best way to go. I went back to work the next day. It had been 5 days since I had the procedure and while my arms are sore and the compression garment is annoying to wear, I feel great and see a difference in my arms already. I even ran today, with the compression garment on.

because doctor's office is not located at the laseklinik office.and he was in rego park.anyway they rented alittle room back of a spa.
Why would they send you to another office?where was it at?I called this week to ask some questions and they gave me run around when did u meet with dr?
first i went to laserklinik office in astoria .then they set the day for consultation with him at the other office .but he doesnt have any pictures with him and he is an ear doctor so i didnt trust him .i think you shouldnt waste your time with him.
I'm also looking to get SmartLipo done - Could you please tell me who your Dr is?
Anyone had experience with LaserKlinic Dr Allan Levin? He is in ny.I have to decide..He seems very experience but I couldn't get much information about him on the web.thanks
Did you actually meet Dr Levin I called for a consultation and they told me he did the proceedure but they eluded to the fact that he may not be doing the consultation?
Just did it with him and I am optimistic about the results
Consultation free