I Was Not Happy with my Results

I had my procedure done on June 11th. I still not...

I had my procedure done on June 11th. I still not sure about the results but do notice some difference, I dont have the donut look around my belly button anymore. From my understanding you are to be awake the whole procedure, well the only thing though is with all the medicine I received prior, I slept the whole time, actually slept for 2 days. I had 3 Valium, 3 Zanox's and 2 shots of demoral (Spelling). I had 3 incisions in the pubic area, one on each hip and one in between the rib cage to which I did not have a lot of drainage. I have not had any pain at all and am ready for the gym. If anyone is interested in more details. I will be more than happy to share.

It has been 8months since my procedure and I had...

It has been 8months since my procedure and I had no results at all.  I am not sure of my procedure was even done correctly because I found out that the doctor I used has a now suspended license. The doctor that I used when I found out about the procedure had a really good rep, but come to find out was a bad apple in the long run.

I will be searching soon to find another dr. to redo my procedure, but I know now what I need to do to find the right doctor.  If any one has had this procedure done in the New Orleans area with any names that I can search thru the State Board I am open for suggestions.

Dr. Paul Nathan

This doctors license is suspended

Hi, I am considering Liposuction but however I am rather apprehensive about everything. I have never had any type of surgery(and here's the gotcha, I work in the medical field). I am interested in knowing how the proceedure would affect you afterwards(How long will I be out of my daily routine)and do you have any doctors in mind that have produced outstanding results. I live in the Metairie area. Thanks so much
The doctor I used I do not recommend as to find out his license is suspended. And I was not happy with the results at all. As I did see with research on here that if you get the right doctor you might see results. I have looked around the area (Metairie) as I work near there and the Doctor I was thinking of looking into is off of Veterans Blvd. My email address is {contact info edited} if you would like to contact me directly for names -- Editor note: This user can be contacted privately by clicking on their username.
Hi, I live in the GNO area and am just starting to look into the whole laser lipo thing. Who did you use and are you happy now? And what areas did you have done exactly? How did they price it out? Thanks and congrats!
I used {edited} and not I am not happy. I had my upper and lower abs done. The price is $4000.00 for the first area and $2000 each additional area. If you have any more questions let me know. -- Editor note: You must contact users privately to share this information. To contact another user, click on their username.
I am considering having this done and live in the area. Did they use suction also? Do you have any before and after pics? Did you have it in Lacombe? Please send more details
Yes they do use assisted suction also. Yes it was done in Lacombe. I do have before and after pics but due to the stretch marks on my stomach I did not want to post my pics. I am 5'6" and weighed 131.2 prior to the procedure. They said they removed three pounds of fat. I work out 4 to 5 times a week so I am not sure if my muscle is out weighing the fat they removed b/c not until today did I see a change in the scale. Right now I weigh 129.2, hopefully when I start back at the gym today, I will start seeing a big difference.
Hi, I read your review prior to my procedure and it helped a lot with my nervousness, thanks. I had my procedure done yesterday, 07/11/08, on my upper and lower stomach, love handles and inner thighs in Aventura (part of Miami). I am 5'6", 32 years old, exercise 5 to 6 days a week and just before the procedure I weighed 149 lbs. While my procedure was not painless, it was uncomfortable and during some parts I experienced slight pain (I definitely did not like the suction, it was by far the worse). Today there is no pain but soreness, not after the gym sore but more like after a car accident sore. The question I wanted to ask you is, has the appearance of your strech marks reduced any?
I live in St. Tammany Parish also & was wondering what doctor did you use. Also, how are you doing now - 2 mos. postop? Thanks.
I used {edited} and no I was not happy with my results he has not yet to call me to do my follow up also. So I recommend seeing someone from the actually New Orleans area. -- Editor note: You must contact users privately to share this information. To contact another user, click on their username. This requires free registration for an account. When registering you must also have opted-in to receiving private contacts (a check box).
It did not reduce my strecth marks and I am not happy at all with my results. How about you????
wow! thats a lot of meds...i'm glad you're seeing results already at this early stage....do you have any before/after pics? i'm scheduled for mine in 3 weeks