Smartlipo Abds & Flanks in the NW

Had both my abds & flanks done on 11/21/08. I...

Had both my abds & flanks done on 11/21/08. I did a lot of research prior to choosing my provider. I decided to go outside of my state b/c I wanted a plastic surgeon to do the procedure & the only providers in my state using SL over 6 mo where Family practice or OB/GYNs (all who had dings on their medical license) CHECK YOUR PROVIDERS CREDENTIALS WITH YOUR STATE MEDICAL BOARD!!!!

My provider used both regular tumescent lipo then Smart lipo under general anaesthesia. I think the whole procedure took a little over an hour & recovery maybe another hour at the most. I felt some pain initially, but mainly it was discomfort. I was back at work on monday, 11/24. Worst- numbness & bruising over my hips that hasn't gone away yet. During the day, I felt fine, but I had a horrible time getting comfortable at night & sleep was impossible w/o a sleep medication. I am a week out & am happy with the procedure, but the numbness & bruising is still bad. I will post weekly photos in the future

I updated adding photos Now 18 days out. Started...

I updated adding photos

Now 18 days out. Started with low impact exercise 1 week out and ran a slow 5 miles on day 17. My flanks & hips still feel numb with a very uncomfortable sensation when touched. i need to wear a support garment, even at night. Thankfully I found the perfect support at Nordstroms. Bruising is still present. I feel like I look fatter now than I did even 1 week ago. Hopefully it is just swelling.

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Plastic surgeon who uses both lipo & smartlipo for best results. No complaints with state licensing. I also like being under general anaesthesia- not more expensive & more comfortable.