Smart Lipo Works

I had smart lipo on about every area of my body,...

I had smart lipo on about every area of my body, it has changed my life for the best. At 39 years old and years of trying to get ride of fat in many areas, {edited - doctor information appears above the review for registered users} helped me with that. This is one of the finest smart lipo offices and {edited} is one of the best,being in the medical field myself I could have choose any Doctor for a very discounted rate. But after meeting with {edited} and knowing the rate was not discounted much (cost still very reasonable) there was no more deciding for me.

I went from a size 14 to a 10. He made me feel safe before, during and after surgery , even called me over the weekend to make sure I was feeling ok.

I am very happy with myself inside and out now.

If any one has questions from a real patient contact me and I will be happy to share what is best about smart lipo.

Dr. Clement Banda

After having lipo before and being unhappy, Dr. B was able to fix lipo from before and smooth out old rough spots as well as sculpt an hour glass figure, he is very kind and a doctor who really cares about his patients.