Smart Lipo/Vaser Treatment in Cincinnati,Ohio

I had smart lipo done also with the vaser...

i had smart lipo done also with the vaser treatment. i could not have asked for a better dr.

i researched the procedure for around 6 months and actually went to a few other places before the procedure. Dr. was completely honest and actually gave me her opinions and not try to sell me on getting everything done. i wanted to get parts done, but after talking with her she informed me that it would look much better after having the other areas done and not to jump right in and do something i wasn't sure about. she actually cared more about ME and NOT the money she would be earning.

i went to another doctors office located in the area and did not even get to see the doctor in my consultation. i felt worse about myself when i left than when i had walked in. not to mention they had me spending double what i paid at my Dr.

her staff is amazing!!! they called to check on me and made me feel like i was their #1 patient and responded VERY quickly to my calls when i had questions.

my procedure went well. i had upper and lower abs done, hips and outer thighs. i am a bruiser!!!! i always have been. with the exception of the bruising it was better than what i expected. i was not at all nervous before and saw IMMEDIATE results as they stood me up during the procedure to see how things looked. i stood there in tear at how i looked!!! GOOD tears that is!! it was such a difference!!

it was somewhat painful afterwards for about 4-5 days. i think it is mostly because of the bruising. it felt better to walk around than just lay in the bed.i went to 3 events the 2nd day after my surgery and was able to walk around fine for at least 4-5 hours and nobody had a clue! you don't want to over extend yourself though.

it has been a month since my surgery and i have already lost 13 pounds and gone down 4 pant sizes!!! i could not be happier!!!

i did have one area that needs to be retouched. due to my bruising it was really hard to see that area. so i do not blame the dr. for that. she will be doing the touch up soon and i will feel even better about myself than i already do!! it really has boosted my confidence!!!

Dr. Pratha Atluri

Dr. Pratha Atluri. She was very honest and had great concern for me as a patient. Her staff is AMAZING!!! Very friendly and thoughtful.

Dr Atluri burned me from the inside out either the laser. I had to have a large, open wound from third degree burns closed by having it sewn closed by a qualified surgeon. While I'm sure that Dr Allure cared, she did not advise me properly on care after this debacle. I would not advise anyone to take this chance.
Don't do this. Go to a board-certified plastic surgeon, not a GP. I regret my decision to go to this doctor. I am lumpy and my contours are off. Be cautious.
I feel I need to qualify this comment with the fact that Dr. Atluri is an amazing doctor and compassionate person who cares about what she does. She is highly accessible and very concerned about her patients. However, I've had a lot of pain, even 6 weeks post-op, and contour issues from day one. Three to six months from now that may be a thing of the past. But I regret getting Vaser done. Also, Dr. Alturi does have a lot of training in Vaser. I just think, given my results to date and experience, I would have been more comfortable with a board-certfied plastic surgeon that had 20 years of lipo experience.
I just had my smart lipo (vaser) done with Dr Atluri about 2 weeks ago. I just have a few questions for those who have also had this procedure done. I was a large case, I was rather big in the stomach area, could anyone tell me how long will it take for my skin to shrink down? I do have some strech marks. I have also lost 16 pounds in 2 weeks with the very strict diet im on, so my garmet does not fit so tight any more. Is this a problem to not have the pressure i need? and does anyone who had a larger stomach had any problems with creasing? I would just like an idea of how long it will take to see the FULL results and what to expect. Thanks
Dear MEANDYOU, I was looking for a way to send you an email, because it seems that maybe youve not been on here for a while, but could not find how, so will post here. I was excited to read your story. Could you please tell me if you are still happy with your results? Did you have the "lumpiness" that everyone else was talking about? Were you under a Local, or did they put u to sleep? The 5500.00, was that for everything, or did you have to pay more for each additional area? And lastly, what is your age, ht, wt, frame? before procedure? Was your skin or belly looser or saggy and did the smart lipo tighten it up like they say its supposed to? Sorry for all the questions, but yours is the best review I have read around the Ohio area. I went for a couple consults already to other drs., and 2 of them did not "feel" right, the other was great, but wanted to put me to sleep and charge 2x what the others said. Im up North and dont mind driving a couple hundred miles for a good Dr.! Just trying to get some "real people" information first. Thank you so much. I have opted to be able to receive private messages, so please contact me or post here if you read this. Congrats on your new figure !

One of the benefits of SmartLipo from what I have read & researched is that there is no general anesthesia - its all local in combination of oral medication taken before the procedure. So I would be cautious of any physician that claims to perform SmartLipo regularly and want to 'put you under.' Like many here I found this review particularly encouraging as I will be having similar procedure done over Christmas break 2009 with Dr. Atluri. I can't wait and will make sure to post the results.

I would love to know the results you got from dr atluri. Are you still pleased? I'm thinking of doing flanks and love handles.
Hey I am going to my appointment tomorrow..If you don't mind me asking what are your stats...weight and height before and now? I hope that this is right for me and I am super excited!! Your review was great thanks! Congrats on the new bod!!
how did your appointment go?
I am thinking about having Smart Lipo done to my abs and was wondering if you are still pleased with the results? Did you have any "lumps" and have you had any issues with the fat returning to the site?
I was very interested in what Meandyou had to say about her experience with Smart Lipo. I myself have been thinking about getting it done. I found the DR. you spoke about so highly of, I had to call and get some more info. The DR. was with another patiant, so her secratary answered the phone and answered most of the questions I had. According to her this Dr. is a complete perfectionist, and she is choosing to get more traing as the year goes on. She has brought in obese people and thin people of all shapes and sizes, and done a fantastic job. There is one catch, but its under your complete control.... you have to keep a healthy diet afterwards for the results to be a 100% . They do free couciltation, and if you need to do some kind of payment plan, they will do there best to help you. You have to be a canidate to be able to have this procedure done. According to what the women told me there is two different kinds of fat : fat under the muscle, and fat on top of the muscle under the skin, if you have the fat under the muscle she will most likly tell you get on a diet, because she would not be able to get to the fat. Thats what the couciltation is, is to see what type you are to see if you are someone the procedure can be performed on. Thank you Meandyou, your story brought a tear to my eye. Congradulations on a NEW LIFE ! Average cost for upper and lower abs $4,500.00
urgirl, just had my touchup done today. again i cannot tell you how wonderful the dr. and her staff are!!! they really made this a great experience for me. i have continued to lose weight also using the weight watcher program and i am excited to see the full results!!! if you choose to do the procedure you will totally not regret it!!! i have have not felt this good about myself in years and it has actually made me want to be a healthier person and given me that push that i needed to get that healthier lifestyle! good luck and keep us updated.
I'm so excited to read your review. I've been seeing the same doctor for weight loss with expectations to do the SmartLipo. I definitely plan to do my chin and am considering my arms.
Dr. name is above
Hi Ken, Provider information is located above the review. You must be signed in to view; this requires free registration for an account. Hope this helps, --Sharon
Can you tell me who did your procedure?
i wore sweats going into the procedure and for a day or so afterwards. i actually wore the same jeans on the second day that i had worn before the surgery. they were loose on me even with the garment and the swelling. i am sure everyone is different and i had lost some of those problem areas. that is probably why my jeans were a bit looser.
that's very encouraging news - thanks for the feedback.
I am considering smart-lipo on flanks and love handles. I am looking at different dr in the area. Could meandyou pleae email me so I can ask you which dr you consulted with? I don't want to waste my time running around consulting.
when doing this, do you need to wear baggier clothing afterwards to allow for the compression garments, swelling?