SmartLipo of Entire Abs, Flanks, and Bra Line

After months of using this site I went to meet...

After months of using this site I went to meet with some doctors in my area. I decided on one pretty close to me because i liked his personality and office. He is also a board certified plastic surgeon with lots od smartliop experience. (He also had good reviews on realself a big plus) I will write a new review after my procedure June 24th, have my preop June 15th. I will take some pictures on my own soon and add them to this review. Just looking for some words of encouragement and tips for best results. I'm a pediatric nurse 23, 5'5'' 130 pounds. My stomach has been the bain of my existence after years of yo-yo dieting and disordered eating I've been trying to get recovered for the last year. In the process of recovering came a good 20 pounds and like always just in the waist. I believe I can truley accept a healthy frame on me if i can just look proportional. I will update along the way thanks for all the ideas and support so far!

Silly thing to add but since my BF is totally not...

Silly thing to add but since my BF is totally not on board with this ( He thinks any cosmetic procedure is unecessary no matter what) I really appreciate the camaraderie here.

I did not get a garment just ace bandages too. But at my 10 day follow up he said the compression garment was optional it wouldm't really make a difference in me so I'm still wearing a tummy shaper undergarment for support. Still waiting to see if my supeer long review and pics show up soon. I tried posting the pics twice so if they do there might be doubles of just befores.
Oh okay hun thats what we also told me at my follow up & im am also wearing the shapers to..at first i thought it was werid because from reading everyones review i got the notion that the compression garment is mandatory! Hope to see yout post soon lol..
The site not letting me update with pics and my review hope to get it up soon.

Here are my before pictures. I'm almost 3...

Here are my before pictures. I'm almost 3 weeks out now going to get pics taken soon.

I'm so sorry to hear that. That makes me think twice because I've been thinking about doing smart lipo myself.It's not like you were extremely overweight either just a little bit of belly fat like me. I thought that at least if you weren't satisfied he would do another at his own expense since you are not happy with the results and you're his client. I wish you the best of luck keep us updated please.
Nope...the results is not what I expected, I am very disappointed. I had a follow up appt with the Dr and I express how I felt, what he advised me to do is another rounds of smartlipo at my expense or a tuck. I am so pissed is not funny.
So what are the end results ? Are you satisfied with the new you :)

Three Years later....

So wanting more procedures done I some how stumbled on RS again. I had completely forgotten I had this review. I was never really happy with my smart lipo and never got my flat stomach. Two months after the procedure I started grad school and started gaining weight. In the two years following I gained almost 40 pounds. I have since lost 35 of the pounds (at 137) and I think my smart lipo might not be as bad as I orginally thought. I think when i get back to 130 I will look much improved from the photos I see here but I am also doing a strength training program that focuses on muscle building so even at the same weight it may not be a great comparison since my body fat % may be better now. Anyhoo looking back what my body really needs is a BBL thats what i really need to balance out my frame. Otherwise to have a flat stomach I have to starve and be about 110 at 5'5''. I would love to have that perfect body at 125 and be healthy and build muscle on an hourglass shape. Anyway just thought I'd update I'll consider putting pics up just to see where I'm at. Also I did do a long review with pics years ago but it never showed and I no longer have either so can't give any true post ops sorry.

3 years+ later

Well I was never really happy but these are photos of abdomen at 140 lbs (about 10 pounds heavier) then before and I can def see I'm better off. Doing a lot of weight training and hope to get to 130 soon. Look out for coolsculpting review. Just don't have time for surgery. What my body really needs is a bbl but I want to lose weight and be fit right now.
Clermont Plastic Surgeon

Overall the staff and doctor were friendly and the procedure was easy. There was discomfort but felt pretty good by a week. I just didn't have drastic results and never had a flat tummy. I wish he would have been much more aggressive.