LOVED my Results!

My overall experience went very smoothly! I had...

My overall experience went very smoothly! I had very little to no pain. I had no down time, I was able to go back to work the next day. My doctor was very professional and made me feel comfortable. I recommend this procedure to anyone that has stubborn fat that you can't get rid of with dieting or expercise.

im from sanjose too im thinking of getting smart lipo but i dont have the money im wondering how did you pay was it in opayments? and how much was your payments each months? i live by monterey. and you look awsome.
I would also like the name of the doctor/clinic in Monterey. I am thinking of having some work done as well. Was there a follow-up visit? Any side effects? Thanks.
I am not having it done until Tuesday March 11th. I am pretty nervous but doing a little better since I have done more research online. There are several videos on Utube that are very useful. I seem to be the only guy commenting on here, but I'll let you know how it goes :)
I am just curious, how long did it take them to do your neck area? I am having my entire front and love handles done on Tuesday but I am thinking about going back for the neck. Thanks and your results look great :)
Hi Jonestar How did your procedure work out. I am going on the 21st of March for my neck area...
For the full procedure it took the doctor roughly 1 1/2 hrs. The after picture was take 1 month after. I am completly happy with my results.
Hello...you look great.....I just had smart lipo on my neck 5 days ago...and I look just the same......how did you look 5 days after?? I am worried that there won't be a change...thoughts? Thanks!
You look fantastic. How long would you say you down time was? I see where it say you have a tube for drainage for a few days and have to wear a bandage around your neck to hold it up for 7 days. Is this the way it is. I have had Thermage,,, worked for about 3 months then back to the same...so I tried Titan....same story, the I just tried Smartxide 2 weeks ago. I did all of thes things so I did not have to undergo the knife or have down time. I could have had the Smart Lipo and had money left over. Under my chin is my only complaint and docs keep doing all kinds of stuff and it is not going away. PLease tell me down time and recovery procedure
I saw imediate results. I did have some swelling but the results were very noticable. Once the swelling settled in I developed a hard spot underneath my chin, but I was told that it was all part of the healing process and it would go away. It went away after applying heat compresses to my neck. Everyone has different healing time so its really hard to say how long someone will have "down time". Just be patient
THANKS!!!
Where did this patient get treatment? I am looking for a smart lipo plastic surgeon in Monterey/San Jose area in California and can't find one on the web, and I don't know anyone who personally has had this done to ask for a referral. thank you Editor note: you must join RealSelf so you can be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. This requires free registration for an account. When registering you must opt-in to receiving private contacts (a check box).
how long were the after pictures taken, how long did it take to see that result? thanks
I was wondering where this member got her treatment, i am also in the bay area and looking to get the procedure done. Some guidance would be greatly appreciated. thank you
I had my procedure done in Monterey, CA. at Keller Medical Institute. There was little to no pain during the procedure, and the post care went smoothly. I had slight swelling for at least 2 weeks, but once it went down it looked awsome. I highly reccomend this procedure. I am a firm believer in smart lipo.