Smart Lipo Pain/swelling/bruising

I had smart lipo done on my inner/outer thighs 4...

I had smart lipo done on my inner/outer thighs 4 days ago.  I am in good shape for the most part, I exercise but I have the saddle bags that I could not get rid of no matter what I tried.  My procedure was done under local anasthetic and pills given to me.  It lasted between 2-2 1/2 hrs.  I did feel some pain toward the end.

I have a high tolerance for pain but have to admit, the first 2 days  is a cross between getting beaten up and an intense workout on body muscles never used before (where you cant walk).  I have bruising and swelling on my legs which kills especially when sitting on toilet. I put ice packs on which helps. I also have some numbness (pins and needle feeling)

The compression garment is extremely tight, I have gotten marks from it on my skin, I am now wearing tight panty hose under the garment which is helping.  The garment needs to be worn all the time otherwise the swelling gets worse my doctor informed me.

I have read that some women go right back to activities/work. There is no way (not me)  The first 2 days I laid around alot. I am just getting around my house taking care of my kids now.

I dont know what will happen in the days and weeks to come but I am confident and looking forward to "Great Legs" for the summer!

Long Island Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is a plastic surgeon which came highly recommended. He was extremely patient and thorough with all my questions and concerns.