Smart Lipo (Little Nervous, Slowly Seeing Results)

Had Smartlipo on April 23, 2009. I was very...

Had Smartlipo on April 23, 2009. I was very nervous, I had never had anything done besides have babies, which requested pain killers right away... :~) The staff made me feel comfortable after I told them how nervous I was.

The staff and doctor were great, they talked to me through the whole procedure, had a TV up for me to watch while doing procedure. After the procedure I got up fine, they made sure before I left that I was good to leave. I had someone waiting for me outside to take me home, I was feeling good just a little uncomfortable.

I requested pain killers because I am a coward for pain. BIG MISTAKE the pain killer didnt do well for my body I had a horrible night till the medicine wore off. ( I PASSES OUT AND ALL) Didnt take it again stuck to Tylenol Extra Strength that worked great.

It is now April 28, 2009, my 6 day having my procedure done and seeing results. I am posting a before pictures and a picture from the next day. (24 hours after) my camera died and I cannot find the cord to recharge the camera. Will post follow ups soon!!

Sorry it took so long to update, have not had time...

Sorry it took so long to update, have not had time. These are my results on my 19th day, I am now in my 21day. I guess there is some difference, not as much as I want. But I know I have to have patience. All my bruising is gone, still have a little swelling, and little discomfort on my hips. The doctor did tell me I would have a pain on my hips a little bit longer. I have started working out and wearing my garment all day at work, and to sleep. I take it off in the morning for a little while and when I come home from work. I am just wondering if the garment is helping, and how long I need to wear it. If anybody can tell me that? My doctor told my for at least 3 months but I have read so many diff rent reviews. And my skin in my bottom abs and around my belly button looks a little wrinkled. I did call my nurse and asked, she said " I had to wait at least 3 month to start seeing a close to final result. I sure hope so... other wise I am happy.

Your results r Amazing! Who was your physician?
Hello Atl girl, I am currently shopping around for the smartlipo procedure and have narrowed it down but i want to make sure I dont miss out...Are you still please with your results? And what surgeon performed your procedure?
I love your results. Can you tell me exactly what areas you got done?
You look great. You results are wonderful. Could you tell me who your provider is, I am thinking about having this procedure done.
Your reslove to results are great I would love to know who your doctor is because I have problems in those same areas.
i am about 4+ weeks out from my neck and central/lower abs and i'm not positive about what i think about the results yet..he said it may take 4 months for the final result. the areas are still a little mushy so if that goes away and it does look good then i will be happy. I liked Dr. Brian Howard in ATL. he is board cert. in plastic surgery and he did mine.
How much did the doctor charge?
Curious like everyone else, which doctor did you go to? I'm about 2 hours away from ATL and I'm thinking it may be well worth it to drive out there.
You look great after the procedure, i would like to know which doctor you used?
wow you look great!! i'm looking into getting this procedure done but i'm pretty scared which one would u say is woart having labor or smart lipo? if u don't mind who did ur procedure i'm in atl and looking for a good Doctor to possibly get mine done.
Hey, you look great!! Would you tell me who your provider is? I am thinking about having the same thing done. Thanks!
I was the same way. But actually it's not that bad. I have 4 holes 2 you can hardly see, and the other 2 are the ones that are a little more noticable. However it has not even been a month. They have been improving though... I also went to Whole Foods and bought some pure vitamin E and have been putting on. When I get a chance I will take a close up picture.
Thanks, that helps... They also told me to get the Arnica pills and Gel and to do it religiously. So I think I'll try doing all three!
Hi I would like to know the doctor that performed your surgery.

You look AMAZING! I am scheduled to do Lipolite in June, which I think is basically the same thing... I am just wondering about the scars. What do they look like? Are they noticable?

This is one of the best outcomes I have ever seen!
Any updates have you gone down any more?
you look great! I can't believe that those are your results only after 5 days out! I will love to know more about your procedure(who your provider was, did they suction all of the fat out?) etc. I live in ATL myself,i would love to go for a consult with your doc. Thanks and congrats!
hey skinnydip... i'm not sure who this person used but i used Dr. Brian Howard in atl..he is board certified plastic surgeon (very important) and board cert. ear nose and throat. i really like him and his office staff. I am only 5 days post treatment (abs and chin) so i'm not sure what the results will be like. its'too soon to tell with the swelling.