smart lipo - Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Hi. I am soo excited. Scheduled for Smart Lipo...

Hi. I am soo excited. Scheduled for Smart Lipo this Friday at 11am. I am going to Ft. Lauderdale and live in Dallas, heard this doctor was AWESOME. Im getting soo nervous. My surgery is scheduled for Friday, and I leave back to Dallas on Sunday June 3rd. I am having my flanks, and upper/lower abdominals.

Any advice on the plane ride home. Thats probably my biggest concern as I am 5'11, the seats are already pretty tight. I figured, I would just take some tylenol before I get on the plane and hopefully sleep. Any advice?

I will update pictures soon. OMG... this is a crazy journey Im about to go on.

O..and I look great. Only pics I have are...

O..and I look great. Only pics I have are completely nude. The doc sd he'll email me my before photos ASAP. For it to be day 3, I'm shocked. Doc was even amazed at my post op...
Dr. Stratt

I am looking for someone here in Dallas to go to Dr. nathan Long with and split a $9600 pkg. They said 3 ppl can split it and with fees and everything its only $1600 per area! Thats the best price Ive heard of here in Dallas and he has rave reviews I know someone personally who said he did better than she could have imagined! If anyone is interested in gettering two areas done at this price let me know...me and another girl are wanting to go.

Do you mind me asking if you paid more than $1600 per area?

Sorry I typed too fast! LOL *getting
Are you still looking for a buddy to split the package or have you guys already had the procedures done? If so, are you happy with the results?
I'm sorry, I should have read my post before sending. It does sound insulting, and that was not my intention. It is great that you feel that way. It is so rare that you sound a bit like the Doctor's wife, so Kudos to the Doctor- I apologize.
@over40. I have no reason to be advertising for the doctor. I paid him MY money. He didn't pay me. Trust me. I am simply telling people my experience. I owe it all to the doctor that did my work and I am very thankful for my results. I have seen/heard of other people's story's and I'm telling mine.
would love to see pics.... it feels a bit like you are just advertising for the Dr. I am in the area- SoFlo and am going to start interviewing, so interested in seeing pics if they are available.
O!! I am so sorry, I have not posted pictured on here. All the photos I take are with my phone and I foward them to the doctor. I have said before..if anyone wants to see. Please send me a personal message with your email address or phone # and I can send them to you. Its amazingly impressive!! :)
Hello all. I just wanted to touch base on my procedure. 1st off, i wanted to say that every experience is different. I read all the horror stories and it is very scary, but, I myself had an EXCELLENT experience with smart lipo. Bottom line, no one is PERFECT. You can not expect perfection...but, i look a TON better then i did before I walked into that office. My back fat is GONE!! My stomach looks beautiful. I have stretch marks and even the appearance of them look better. I love my new shape...and I love how i feel. There is nothing negative I could really say. Dr. Stratt did a GREAT job. I love everything about my results. I get compliments every where I go about my shape. You would think I STAY in the gym and eat like a mouse. I look great. So... make sure you dont let the post you read discourage you from making a life changing decision. Thru my experience, I could honestly say, I think a lot of your success has to do with the Doctor. Lipo is an ART. And the Artist must know what he/she is doing. Anyone can suck fat out of your body.....but, not everyone can Contour. ps... my boyfriend is a professional athlete and even he said he was FAR PAST impressed. Thats a lot coming from someone who spends their life/career into the way their body looks and feels. Go with your gut..and do your research. I live in Dallas, and traveled all the way to Ft. Lauderdale. You get what you pay for!! Remember that. I owe everything to Dr. Stratt and his staff.
I live in FLL, would you mind post the doctor's name and phone number?
For pics please send private email
Hi everyone....sorry for the delay of reply. Just getting settled. @dallas3661...yes. I will post pics today. Ft LAuderdale for a few reasons. I went to 2 docs for consult in Dallas. Both were over priced. The doc I went to was wooooonnnderful. He was referred by friends of mine in l.a. He was less expensive and never heard any bad reviews. Doing a lot of research is important. @robin, thank u so much...the plane was so hard. Not bc of pain, but the garment was sooo tight. I could not get comfortable at all. Got home yesterday at 1030am...took the garment off to shower and it was the worse bc I was so swollen to get it back on. I live alone so it was so hard. Finally got it back on, layed down and thought I was going to pass out. I was so dizzy. I couldn't get comfortable so I came to my sisters since she has a recliner. I'm in the recliner now, need a nap. Feel ok, just not myself.
Can you please email me the dr name i live in florida and wanted a good dr. to be referred to Thankyou
Hi lejenn! We had our procedure on the same day and I'd love to hear your story. I posted something yesterday (day 3), but no pics yet. I planned to upload some lastnight but fell asleep. I hope the plane ride was ok and you're settled in today for some added rest.
Thinking about you today, lejenn! I hope your plane ride goes all right. Keep us posted :)
do you have pictures, and why fort lauderdale. was it the price.. just curious. I love the area
Hi oMg..crazy experience. It was great tho.,few points of pain during procedure..but for the most part...it was ok. lil sick on the ride home. Felt like I had to vomit. Slept all yesterday. Woke up early bc I kept tossing and turning..i have my feet elevated and try to walk as much as possible. Dnt kno how the plane ride is goinh to go. I can barely sit up strait.getting sleepy just wriring thjs. Well touch base later
How did your surgery go? How are you feeling so far?
Great Idea... I was thinking of just requesting an wheelchair... and letting someone push me. LOL. I will get to the airport VERY EARLY like noon, and my flight leaves Sunday at 3:35. SO.. I will surely not have to rush. I am scheduled for tomorrow at 11AM. I am getting more nervous by the second. IV in the NECK??/ What was that for?? Did you have LIPO in the arm or something?
Yes I had my arms back flanks and abs all done at once so I guess they had to go there... I wanted my chin done too but he wanted an extra 1k :( couldn't afford it just yet. Guess ill wait to see how everything else turns out first (ill probably loose that on its own cause I've been scared to eat anything but crackers and nutri grain bars. Good luck tomorrow! Wishing you the best!
Good luck lejen.... I just had my surgery this morning around 8am finished and home by 5pm (hour drive) the worse part other than my iv going in my neck instead of arm, was getting up and down afterwards. Those lower ab incisions are a doosey :) I needed help moving around earlier but now its 4am almost and I rolled myself out of bed and made it to the bathroom all on my own so I can only imagine it will get easier as the days pass. I suggest you get yourself a skyhop at the airport to wheel you to the gate (you'll get to skip to the front of security line and not have to worry about the long walk through the airport or people bumping you) have them call for one in Dallas as well for when you land because Dallas airport is congested! It will be worth the 10 20 dollars to tip him. Plus who likes walking through the airport anyway :) good luck